Small, self sustaining communities built on private land is the way forward. Every region would have its own ethnostate...

Small, self sustaining communities built on private land is the way forward. Every region would have its own ethnostate. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/?zx=a2e121cfa0ab8ece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcology
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz3PCL5cONX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Prove me wrong.
you made the claim. it wouldn't work. prove your claim is even possible first

city-state dictatorships are the best form of goverment

agreed, complete with the return of widespread enslavement by the owners of the land/cities

freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/?zx=a2e121cfa0ab8ece

is your pic of a real place OP ?

We should promote this for leftist and green groups so they would leave to create their utopias.

It's an African city before the white colonizers came

you could just call it feudalism

id rather go live in space

I've seen the Villiage.

>sweaty all the time
>air smells like b.o. and smoke all of the time
>no fresh air
>no breeze
>have to drink everyone else's reprocessed urine
>family will be debt slaves for next three generations because of cost to live in space
>heart gives out
>eyes fail
>kids die before being born because microgravity is cheaper living than spin gravity.
>get blown out of airlock as prank, have to throw nice new shoes in opposite direction to get back to station before pass out.

The Future!!

yeah im thinking some elysium type massive habitat simulating ring thing

Nope if you isolate yourself your enemies will gain control over the government and use its power to crash your communities one by one.

Oh those aren't feasible. Elysium was written for the left-wing occupiers. "muh 1%" IN SPAAAACE!

You know that game is fictional, right?
People who believe other people have blown out concepts of truth and fiction are a plague on society.
Conservatives in every generation think the youth are insane, obsessed with mistruths, and they're wrong in every generation.

You know they tried that in a place called ruby ridge. Didn't go so well.

>communities built on private land

Illegal to refuse to sell real estate to nigs. Illegal to refuse to rent to nigs. How do you imagine that only white people people would want to live on land that they don't own in a way that doesn't violate the law?

eh?

I can't.

Shit, I googled it because it looked neat.
>Atlantis
damn

They went an joined a nazi camp by their property which was it's own community and the feds did not like that. How the fuck do you not know ruby ridge?

>You know that game is fictional, right?
Nah man, I'm pretty sure that happened, it was in all the papers

Yeah, that already has been happening for the last 50 years
Look into what happened to Europe after Rome fell, that's what you can expect post-America America to be like.

The fuk is that pic? Dr Stranglove's grotto?

we wuz advanced city builders . that once whitey showed up we dun no how to buildit backs up . they gav us the stupid gas..

>Small, self sustaining communities built on private land is the way forward.
So, feudalism?

I've heard of this incident now that I'm reading it. This is barely a handful of people and not worth comparing to what OP is talking about.

Paolo Soleri's take on what an Arcology would look like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcology

Literally nothing stopping this from happening so get to work.

tfw Americans still cant into Barn Raises

probably an artist rendition of Tenochtitlan

it probably didnt really look like that tho

Run it like a business and not a housing section. OP idea is in the right direction, it comes down to self protection in the end.

If you tried to found a "white community" today it would be considered racist

city-state republics where only 10-15% of the population has a vote is the best form of government.

>ambiguous "industries" and "research" in predefined gay little domes with no place to expand/adapt to their needs
sci-fi soyboys are the worst

The ironic thing is that the modern Lords would be all the people Sup Forums hates. The even more ironic thing is that it's already happening. This board is autistic as shit.

These self sustaining building ideas and the cold weather make me want to bundle up and read a good scifiction book on generation ships or something. Been a long time since I read any fiction. Recommendations?

Maybe you write a letter to Paolo Soleri and tell him your feelings about it

>Sup Forums is one person

Ask South Africans how it's working out

Wouldn't work. One city would annex another and another and so on for resources, get big, rule whole area. Other cities ally to protect themselves. Now you've got the same thing as countries again.

Arguably true, but suffrage leads to more suffrage. A blood nobility is the best way around that, but then you don't have the input of genuinely high value commoners.

Honestly the perfect aristocracy is as much of a pipe dream as any other utopia. It has a better track record than other forms of government though.

Real world example in Africa

>youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Pretty good actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

You could still have these city states under a nation like the united states.
Why would it have to be treated any different than a Native American reservation?

>it wouldn't work
Oh shit, we got an expert in here!

Are you implying they'd be better if they were living among the niggers?

I haven't entirely decided against a combination of the two. Similar to the way Britain operates, today. Essentially, a city-state republic where only 10-15% of the population has a vote, added with a "royal" family or, in your words, blood nobility that represents the values and upholds the pride and behavior of the nation.

However, I tend to prefer a meritocracy of all things rather than the alternative.

falling for slide threads

how in the fuck is this is slide thread?

Looks like attack on titan

so does the world we live in

Yeah, Jonestown was so redpilled

Thought it was written for the right wingers, but left wing retards completely misinterpreted it.

When leftist-engineered over-population causes a breakdown of all economies and resources, civilization will be reduced to self-sustaining city-nations.

And with the way the left is accelerating things, expect it within 100 years or less.

What? Explain...

We still have to get rid of Jews first
See Ruby ridge and Waco
They can not stand to see goyim they aren't stealing sheckles from

The funny part was oblivious to them that the earth sucked BECAUSE it was over-populated by non-whites while the white space was neat, orderly, and developed because it wasn't flooded by all of that shit until the "noble" liberal decided to change that becaue the 3rd world and leftist narrative is always "GO WHERE THE WHITES ARE AND MAKE THEM PROVIDE FOR YOU"

Thery never link cause-and-effect while pushing the eternal evil whitey narrative.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz3PCL5cONX

I'm not gonna read that shit. Sum it up for me.

Nevermind. I read it. Thanks for the link.

Fucking lol