Pop Team Epic 24 / Honey Come Chatka 7 / bkub thread

Home alone on a Friday night? Me too, perfect time to dump the newest Poptepipic, as well as the last chapter of HCC that I didn't realize was actually over for like a week because it was shorter than normal so I never posted it.

Also got a couple pages of bkub's newest series IP Police Tsuduki-chan

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/33b8l03clijn0/Poptepipic
youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0
youtube.com/watch?v=WbmCKT3XSAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, us nerds huh?

I felt this one was nonsensical even by bkub standards.

And that's that for this month's Poptepipic, and here's the mediafire for it and all the old chapters.
mediafire.com/folder/33b8l03clijn0/Poptepipic

And now for HCC. When we last left off, the US Army tried to blow them up along with their two fans who transformed into Godzillas. Now they're in France.

This is the second time someone died from anaphylactic shock in a bkub manga.

There's a french superhero named Phenix, but I don't think bkub would reference anything that obscure. Also that's it for HCC. Shorter than the average chapter by three pages, and ended even more abruptly than normal.

Now for the few pages of IP Police Tsuduki-chan that have been translated. As far as I can tell, this series is just about bkub drawing G Gundam characters next to his two new characters. It's published on a site owned by Sunrise so not really surprising I guess.

>So, I heard you love to talk shit about my favourite manga

There's been seven pages posted on the site so far, but not on any sort of consistent release schedule so I'm not sure what's to call a chapter, or if there will even be start and ends of chapters.

When I first saw this one, it made me think of those edits where people trip themselves riding bikes and blame someone else.

Mood music
youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0

All the dialogue in this one besides Saigo's is straight from the show.

Not actually the end of a chapter despite the "to be continued", but it is the last of the translated stuff.

This however, is the last of it for now. As well as the last of what I have to dump for now. I think Stan does have some interest in translating bkub's other currently going series, Hyper Girlish, but wanted to wait on more of it being released/is busy, so maybe one day.

I don't get it.

Oh yeah, there's a guy on tumblr making some sort of VN for Poptepipic too, but also he's just made some cool gifs and transparents for a lot of characters that have appeared in Poptepipic, if you wanna check that out. He posted a demo for it too.

typofvn.tumblr.com

What's not to get? It's a perfectly normal and fun 4koma, as stated in

10/10

Brilliant

sasuga japanese kuso manga boy

Speaking of kuso, take a look at the newest t shirt designs.

thx OP

I bet she's a tiger in the sack.

There has to be a Nether Gundam in the future strips. Or is that too low hanging?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbmCKT3XSAU

based bkub always delivering reaction face material

I haven't played any Tales game all the way through, but was Indignation spelled wrong in one of the games? Because it was intentionally misspelled in this strip.

Fuck, I only watched all of Tales Indiganation spells this week. How does he know?

>Look it up
Tayo a best.

The context is right there in the comic, why would you need to look it up?

beautiful