Anime dropped this season

I started out watching almost every anime that airs this season and i ended up dropping each one except for keijo and long riders

-those anime which are supposed to be fun are just generic and boring
-those anime which are supposed to be though-provoking or good are actually generic and mediocre
-those anime that supposed to cater to my sexual urges cater to fujoshits instead
-those anime which are supposed to be deep or artsy are just loldeep or have a photoshop filter over it

keijo is funny because it's so over the top that i cant even get a serious boner watching it. long riders has a few cute girls and i like bikes. admittedly, even those two anime are pretty bad.

is this the worst season in existence of anime?

It's pretty bad, I dropped everything except Flip Flappers.

Worst in existence?Don't know, but it's bad, without a doubt. That's been like the 5th or 6th consecutive season I found extremely disappointing, droping almost everything en route.

On the other hand, it's to be expected, it's just an industry that struggle to make profit and tries to spit more and more / faster and faster cheap series, multiplying the numbers of series, mostly subcontracted to shit viet or korean studios, most series simply being here to advertise industrialy-made shit LNs or unfinished manga and that will never have more than 1 season... What can you expect from that?

I am dropping a lot of things as well, for starters one thing that I started and could not continue at all is this thread. I am dropping this thread.

blogs dropped this season: yours

This is one of my favorite seasons in a while. Only thing I dropped was Udon.

Goddamn it must suck to "like" anime the way you fags do.
I'm so glad I can enjoy nearly any type of show.

>-those anime which are supposed to be fun are just generic and boring
>-those anime which are supposed to be though-provoking or good are actually generic and mediocre
>-those anime that supposed to cater to my sexual urges cater to fujoshits instead
>-those anime which are supposed to be deep or artsy are just loldeep or have a photoshop filter over it
Which anime are these?

fuck off to and enjoy your bean

Heh.

Get on my level.

Watching:
Stella no Mahou
Gakuen Handsome
Shakunetsu no Takkyu Musume
Nobunaga no Shinobi
Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Nanbaka
TO BE HERO
Cheating Craft
Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki
MahouNante
Ani Tore
Bishoujou Yuugi
Hibike
Girlish Number
Brave Witches
Flip Flappers
Keijo
Bernard Jou Iwaku
Jojo
Lostorage
Haikyuu
WataDousunda
Classicaloid
Bubuki
Long Riders
Shuumatsu
WWW.Working
Mahou Keikaku
Occultic;Nine
Udon no Kuni
Show By Rock
Okusama ga Seitokaichou
Vivid Strike

The only one I'm considering dropping is Cheating Craft.

jesus christ dude what's your job that you have so much time on your hands? are you a teacher?

>what's your job

NEET.

>you have so much time on your hands

That's 33 shows with a few shorts, averaging 4 episodes a day, so not even two hours a day.

What is YOUR wagecuck job that doesn't let you have two hours to yourself a day?

don't you think there's a better way to spend all your free time watching anime?

a few years from now you're gonna look and think "what have i done with my life?"

anime just numbs your pain of being unemployed and not very effectively at that

That's barely two hours of anime a day. If you didn't shitpost so much on Sup Forums then youd realize just how much time you really have.

Nice blog.

>so much time on your hands
His list takes up like

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums, then?
To lecture us?
Learn how to tie a noose, drooler.

>go to anime board
>complain that people spend time watching anime

Sup Forums doesn't watch anime anymore, silly user. you should go to r/anime to all the other newfags to discuss it. we just shitpost about it nowadays.

Is being a wage slave now the accepted norm on Sup Forums? I bet the lot of you are filthy phone posters as well.

I miss the days when it was assumed that we were all no-life NEETs.

I'm still here, man, and still won't get a job.

Kill yourself back to Sup Forums.

>don't you think there's a better way to spend all your free time watching anime?

I'm not really a NEET, I'm a CS student who procrastinates a lot.

>a few years from now you're gonna look and think "what have i done with my life?"

I've started doing that a few years ago and I'm not seeing me stopping anytime soon.
Anime is not my only hobby.

>anime just numbs your pain of being unemployed and not very effectively at that
>anime

No, that's Sup Forums, and it's very effective at making me not care about a lot of other things.

>he doesn't anime for litte or grade school girls

Mekaku;City

some shit taste you have user
better stop watching anime altogether

How do you take someone serious when they use "be deep or artsy are just loldeep" to criticize a show.

>it's the first season I've been bothered picking up more than 3-4 airing anime before and I'm currently forcing myself to watch them all

None I hard out want to drop yet I guess. I'm currently watching Hibike2, Brave Witches, Girlish Number, Keijo, Shakunetsu, Stella no Mahou and Flip Flappers so far. While also forcing myself to finish Amagi Brilliant Park and Kill la Kill. Picked up Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun off my backlog too, at least that's good.

Or, y'know, arguing any subjective bullshit at all and thinking you're doing anything but wasting your fucking time.

I've been here since 2006 and I don't think it's ever been all NEETs. There's always tons of high school & college students. And who knows how many are out there have enough sense to not blog about their job on an anime board.

Everyvseason some fag always makes a blogpost like this saying it's the "worst season" in years. I'm actually starting to wonder if this isn't a meme.

I've also been here since 2006, and as I remember it NEET used to be a status symbol, and normalfags were rightfully persecuted and bullied.

Now it seems to be the other way around.

Please stop lying.

Nice blog

>there's better things in life than enjoying what you're doing in your free time
Sure thing wagecuck, another day another dollar

I have never told a lie in my life.

Nothing feels better than being more successful than your peers. Especially if you hated them at some point in your life.

no

You aren't more successful than your peers and are pretending to be on this board.

I'm watching about the same amount of shows as you. It's not that bad, desu, the busiest day are at the end of the week anyway.

I dropped TO BE HERO because one can only take so much toilet humor.

Watching about the same amount as you guys, I consider it a pretty bountiful season though, most seasons I'm happy if I can find around 20 shows to watch. Dropped: Tiger Mask, Time Bokan, Bloodivores, Stella no Mahou.

Nah it's a pretty good season if you are open to watching new things and aren't looking for the normalfag show of the season. Face it lads, if you don't like anything that is airing this season then you have simply have become jaded and should consider a new hobby aside from watching chinese cartoons.

Watching these, everything else is dropped or never picked up:

3-gatsu no Lion
All Out!!
Brave Witches
Cheating Craft
Drifters
Flip Flappers
Haikyuu!! S3
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Long Riders!
Nanbaka
Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Stella no Mahou
TO BE HERO
Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
WWW.Working!!

It's the season of the exclamation mark!!

>Dropping Stella no Mahou

Why? It's AOTS.

I don't have any desire to socialize with anons, so I don't have any desire to tell anyone on Sup Forums what I dropped or picked up.

Thanks for your input.

You are welcome.

Don't like the character design and the animation and art quality is pretty bad.

It's full of irredeemable sluts.

I'm not quite sure yet what the best full-length series is this season but All Out! is definitely taking the place for the shittiest one.

Every season is the worst season of all time. Especially for people who are just looking for excuses to dislike things.