>Kill 99% of Jews worldwide randomly
>Move 100% of Jews to Israel
You have only 1 option

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/pew-survey-6-8-million-us-jews-but-most-intermarry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on guys It's critical for me to know

bumo

Option 2 + institute eugenics worldwide & make a rule that a kike outside Israel without a permission (only 4 travelling, like vacation) is not to have any basic rights, even that of animal on a territory of any other country, just like any other illegal immigrant of misfitting ethnicity.

You really thought it through

option 1 but the 1% needs to be put on masturbating machines as reparations for holohoax

Fuck off jew you’ll find out

In my lifetime I hope
Wow that's nice

Is Hebrew University in Jerusalem decent? And how safe is it to cross through Palestine to get to the campus?

I got accepted into an exchange program there.

Jews wont stop.
They have to be removed from any kind of political influence. Only then can they be allowed to live out their lives in designated jewing zones.

Zionist jews in Israel are being outbred by "Israeli" arabs and anti-zionist orthodox kikes. Their democracy is on borrowed time.

Diversity and feminist golems. Any more they've lost control of, especially historically?

option 1, given that the 1% that is allowed to survive are the ones already in Israel

>Kill 99% of Jews worldwide randomly
>randomly
Are you able to read sir

Move them to Israel. I have no problem with the Jews, so I don't want to kill any of them, and I think they'd be better off in their own ethnic state. Liberal Jews in America are more likely to marry outside Judaism and stop believing in their faith and culture than they are to marry inside it, which means they're heading toward demographic collapse. If they lived in their own ethnic state, they would have a chance to recover. I would be sad, however, that I would no longer have the chance to lure a nice, Jewish girl away from her religion and culture and people and make with her children who would feel no Jewish heritage. I don't want to kill any Jews, but I'm not above using sex and affection to persuade one to assimilate completely.

Move them all to Israel and then it just takes like 1 nuke to evaporate, its the only logical option, the best of both.

Move 100% to Israel. I'm opposed to killing anyone unless a physical attack has to be repelled. Tengri sees us.

***Just a small correction for the Israel option***
Israeli lobby still consist with Shabbos goys and still has it's power

move 100% of jews to Israel. then nuke the fuck out of Israel

This

you should be afraid juden. you know whats coming

>Israeli lobby still consist with Shabbos goys and still has it's power
Lol no. A remote and exotic Israel would not wield the power it does now without resident Jews in every western nation.

>Never heard of Samson option
Also this

>Israel would not wield the power it does now without resident Jews in every western nation
You would be surprised

Move all to Israel, Easy choice.

I was gonna explain to you why you are retarded but then I saw your flag.

Losing a few cities in exchange for getting rid of the worst scum of this planet? That's a bargain if you ask me.

Some of the Evangelicals will always love Israel. That's a given. Some Baptists idolize Israel and give each other Jewish presents like prayer shawls. You'll always have their support, Israel.
And the rest of us will keep seducing your sisters and daughters, because Jewish girls are hot, and the majority of the liberal Jews are willing to marry outside Judaism and assimilate.

>kill 99% of the jews
>the last 1% become the richest people in the world and control everything with money
>move 100% of the jews to Israel
>They just control us from Israel
there's no good option here

lol at the remaining 1% of jews accepting the "random" death of of 99% of jews

There is. Pick the second one and kill them all with carpet bombs,nukes and rods of god.

Nobody has the balls to nuke Kim and you think you guys would start a nuclear war with Israel
Why am I retarded? I mentioned people would die randomly with no control over where the killed Jew is

If there aren't local Jews, then Israel is just a remote country trying to out-bribe the Arabs.

There wouldnt be a nuclear war.
The entire country is done before the declaration has been announced

We still keep our holdings in the western countries so the power still exists

Move 100% of all Jews to Israel and then use 6,000,000 atomic bombs.
Killing 100% of Jews is better than 99%

>>Move 100% of Jews to Israel

>They continue to destabilise every country around them and drive millions of Muslims in to Europe.

Your existence is detrimental to the planet. When you were all in Europe, 2 world wars happened. Now most of you are in the Middle East and the Middle East is a shit hole now.

You all need to go. Its like you're cursed or something.

A 5 minute war then. Still 10s of millions will die in main western cities

Like I give a shit.

Move them to Israel and then nuke Israel.

Sadly true. But they're losing membership as people's eyes are opened. Jews and Christians are not equal, but adversaries.

Millions of us dying would be worth it to finally rid the world of your curse.

>Still 10s of millions will die in main western cities
Please, by all the means. Besides, no jew out of Israel would survive afterwards.

As I said no leader in the west will never have the balls to start a nuclear exchange anyway

Move 100% of Jews to Israel, arm the fuck out of the Arabs, the Persians and the Lebs. Profit.

There will be no west at all in some decades so we're not going to be your biggest concern. I'm only not killing myself to see how the Muslims going to deal with you when they get the nukes. It will be glorious to say the least.

*are the

>>Move 100% of Jews to Israel
having to live with jews is enough of a punishment for you lot

Not at all.
timesofisrael.com/pew-survey-6-8-million-us-jews-but-most-intermarry/
> Overall, the intermarriage rate is at 58 percent, up from 43% in 1990 and 17% in 1970.
> The proportion of Jews who say they have no religion and are Jewish only on the basis of ancestry, ethnicity or culture is growing rapidly, and two-thirds of them are not raising their children Jewish at all.
Jews and Christians are not adversaries but partners in raising non-Jewish families. The diaspora will assimilate. Only Israel will retain its Judaism, and that will be a conservative, Zionist Judaism.

first option.

I think first option is best too, it would reduce them to Native American levels of obscurity

Option A please, it will save a lot of time.

>tfw
>Option 2: Become Hitler
>Option 1: Become the Jewish caricature of Hitler

>no religion
>basis of...culture
Lol

the fact of the matter is that if 100% of jews were in israel then there would still be worldwide jewtricks being run from israel and no problems solved.

Only if the 1% includes isrealis on Sup Forums you guys have grest banter.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not that I have an access to the actual button which does that, just a theoretical q

>option 2
>Make Hitler proud with the largest concentration camp of all time.

If this thread gets to 100 replies I present to you option 3

Neither of those is a real option you Saturn worshiping faggot.

not as much as 100% jews in isreal and then just nuking the fuck out of your mecca...

kill 100% of jews and niggers and spics and muslims. And britishers, californians and new yorkers

>Neither of those is a real option you Saturn worshiping faggot.
I'm sorry for that. I will try better next time

Of these 2, wall em off in israel. The real desirable choice is to kill 100% of ashkenazi jews.

put all of them in israel then put a giant explosion proof dome over the entire peninsula

I want a lampshade either way.

Option 1. The remaining 1% scattered around the world would fade away slowly. No more jewtricks.

jewish extinction

>Send 100% of jews to Israel
..then have Amerikike nuke the fuck out of it
Checkmate, kike scum

the latter, obviously
the holocaust was supposed to be pretty random and somehow it was the richest, slimiest Jews who got away scot free while the poor shopkeepers and tradesmen died

>Kill 99% of Jews worldwide
>Arabs retake Israel
>Middle East crisis solved
>Jews in America reduced to less than 100,000

>holohoax

>Hungarians everywhere in this thread
Whatsup..?

I wasn't saying that they were killed in a planned, organized manner with the specific goal of exterminating Jewry worldwide. Just that a lot of them died.

kill 100%
metastases are very dangerous, pal

kill 100% of jews worldwide.

Move ALL jews to Israel and then kill them all.
With white phosphorus.
Then make the land a christian state and move the pope there.

100% jews to israel
than TSAR BOMB

Move 100% of jews to israel.

If there was an option to kill 1% of jews and leave everybody else as it were, I'd go for that.

nuke the occupied territories of PALESTINE

> it’s scared

You are overestimating the power of nukes.

Move 100% jews to Israel.

Oh and I forgot tom mention we have pretty decent atomic shelters in here

you need more gas, jew

kek

All Jews to Israel. I'd actually love it if they took over the entire middle east and wiped out the cancer known as "Islam".

This is now a khazar milker thread.

Move 100% of Jews to their own ethno-state
>just like Hitler intended btw

option 1, hands down.

Moving rabidly leftist diaspora Jews here will destroy Israel as sure as 300 thermonuclear tipped missiled would.

Plan Purge Of The Schlomo

- Move all jews to israel ( minus the hot jewesses)
- nuke israel, laugh and Sieg Heil
- Holla at yo boi Iran
- Iran nukes israel again.
- Iran sends in monkey men to culturally enrich the jews hiding in fallout bunker

White man Sieg Heils, fixes our culture and uses the mutt jew-Iranian offspring to test for oxygen on the plants we find while exploring the galaxy Sieg heiling and looking for millennia to come.

This. Just turn israel into a giant concentration camp where they perform slave labor

The best choice is to kill 99.9 % of the kikes... Even in Israhell, they would find some way to fuck other nations.. So the idea is to stop their interference and breeding capacity

Move them to Israel and then send several nukes their way.

Naw, make it auschwitz 2.0! Imagine a death camp the size of a small country! We could burn the kikes to make electricity, so they would finally produce something useful and beneficial

you need to work on your debating skills also this thread is stupid, of course most of Sup Forums would pic option one.

what did you expect? to show them that you're a decent """""human being""""", and not the mustached villain portrait that the diaspora yids got us?
do you truly think its that easy to persuade a man?

how old are you ?

or maybe you just didn't think before making this stupid ass thread.

Move 100% of Jews to Israel, section off some of Israel for Palestinians, or allow all displaced Palestinians to return to their homes with no threat or potential threat from Israel, under penalty of nuclear holocaust.

It's pretty well thought out - I'd just like to let Jews live in peace, alone. And I'd like the reciprocated, from the Jews to the rest of the world, alone.

Sound fair?

Move all the jews to Israel and bomb it to the ground with Iran

Option 1 + keep the rest in exile in some shitty island in the middle of nowhere.