Fate/Kaleid

Kuro in pigtails and glasses does something to me that I can't explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M
may.2chan.net/b/res/442622065.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having feelings towards a little girl? How pathetic, user.

Does it make your ochinchin kotai desuka?

a little bit

Someone replace that pen with a pregnancy test

She's pretty damn effayy
In fact the loli trio are always dressed fashionably

Don't worry it's the same for me.

It's called "twintails" you homosexual faggot.

>tfw we only get a movie and thats it for the illya series

That's pretty normal, she's already amazing and that outfit just takes her over the top.

Kuro with side-braid!

Why is Kuro so cute.

Kuro with black turtleneck!

The movie isnt focusing on the lolis is it?

Well, Miyu is gonna be in quite a bit of it but we probably won't see any of Kuro and Illya outside of maybe 1 or 2 very short scenes.

Will have to wait for the next season before we see more of them.

Is a season 5 planned? Couldn't find anything.

Go bother Hiroyama about it. There's not enough source material for a new season let alone one episode once they're done with the movie.

Obviously nothing has been announced, but they never announced anything before the end of the previous seasons either so probably won't know anything until after the movie.

Considering they went and did 3rei and even announced a movie as well I'd be surprised at this point if they don't continue once there's enough material as surely they would have stopped the Illya train after the end of 2wei if they didn't plan to continue it.

Now the question is of course just how long we will have to wait for it, my earliest guess would be movie next summer and then the next season in 2018, that would be enough to draw a bit over 20 chapters.

Although what I really want is just another OVA on the level of the second one. We need a proper conclusion to the kiss between Miyu and Kuro that was interupted.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M

>twintails
>glasses
>nigger

that leg is majorly fucked up

Is called "dorky virginity" user.

H-Holy shit.

Stop bumping shit threads you retard.

It's kind of weird because I really kuro, I like twintails, and I like megane; but I don't like them combined.

I think the weird bit is the glasses; glasses on loli is just out of place, it's like age inappropriate or something like a teenager walking around with a cane.

Kill yourself retard.

>glasses on loli is just out of place

I will fucking fight you.

Is this the thread for the new cap

You dumpin' it lad?

Why would anyone do this, covering Illya's cute butt with text.

Migth as well

LEWD

Man the Prisma thread in 2chan for the past few days have been way too fucking fun. God bless those crazy nips.

Oh and thanks for the dump user.

Does anyone else think twintails looks bad on Kuro? Side-braid and hair down look so much better on her.

Bless them, I say.

I hate black girls, I hate megane.
Fuck I want to puke.

Damn I should really browse the 2chan threads more as it seems there's a lot of stuff that only gets posted there and nowhere else. Like where is that picture from, it looks official but never seen it anywhere.

However perhaps it's just me being bad at 2chan and my japanese also not being the greatest but I always have a hard time finding any prisma threads.

>pigtails

If you're gonna be attracted to pigtails you might as well just be an actual pedophile, OP

Link it, I wanna see their lewd edits

Bazett is for SNOWFIGTHING

I don't like the forehead much.

It basically started a few days after the second BDs came out. One user posted this scan in the thread and said that it was official art bundled with the BD and then the rest is history. Lots and lots of shooped history.

Fucking yesterday alone there were nips still awake at five in the morning in Japan having a blast in the thread.

>that moment when the war is over and Kuro will disappear along with the cards

Thank God.

>you will never be that pillow

may.2chan.net/b/res/442622065.htm

Fantastic.

Damn they managed to make from just this cel image? That's pretty impressive.

Can hope they also scan the official posters that came with the BD's, those are always a pain to get a hold of usually.

Thanks user Why do they have 3 different anime boards?

do you have this image with the girls only and no background?

>Illya wearing the lewd lingerie
>Miyu wearing shimapan
>Kuro wearing boring green shit

This image is all kinds of wrong

Bazett is a severely underrated character.
She needs more love.