One Piece

Last general died a while ago. I might as well ask here.

Why do some people in these threads keep saying Luffy's awakening will be called ''[Rubber World]''? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zcuZng6rndI
youtu.be/4fRaWZji_Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Ace's death didn't make Luffy's fruit awaken, if none of the fucked up places he's been too made his fruit awaken, then what the hell will make him awaken his Devil Fruit?

What kind of messed up shit is going to happen to Luffy in the future to push him to the edges of despair?

pity bump

perhaps because we have no idea how the process of Awakening works?

well it's very rare and doesn't appear to be the kind of thing that you just train does it? Or do we expect Luffy to gain a new trainer and start another timeskip?

bump

So when will Zoro, Chopper, Franky, and Brook threaten to leave the crew? This seems like a popular thing to do to Luffy

>superfruitjins

Why didnĀ“t luffy unlock the mangekyo sharingan?

He will resurrect his own heart with the properties of rubber and gum

Is it safe to assume Ace is single handedly responsible for the demise of his own crew? And that Luffy will rebuild them?

literally tears running down my face reading the latest chapter

they aren't drama queens like usopp and sanji are
it's fucking obvious that sanji is just trying to push luffy away for his own good

>zoro
Too stupid to go anywhere after defection, won't leave his nigga
>chopper
Kureha gets threatened with murder
>Brook
Laboon gets threatened with murder

You need to be pierced by the Devil Fruit arrow

Whitebeard was already knocking on heaven's door. Weevil coming after his crew was only a matter of time.

And by his own good, you mean Sanji's own good.
We have already seen that nothing stops the SHs, and Luffy in particular, when a friend is in danger. Sanji is afraid for Zeff nad his own hands. Those are his own interests.
If he thinks Luffy can't just kick everyone's ass and take him back he's misguided.

Yes it is, Ace lived and died like a stupid cocky bastard.

I wonder why Marco hasn't dealt with Weevil yet?

Is it just me or it seems that Germa 66 does not utilize DF powers at all?

Sabo > Ace
In every possible way

Maybe because Blackbeard fuck his shit up?

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

Year of brook will be the year long arc where Brook has to rescue Laboon from some evil wizard

>Zoro
That was the first thing he did after joining.

>Chopper
He literally said Luffy is the sole reason he's a pirate, also he has nowhere to go, he's not leaving.

>Franky
The sunny is Luffy's propierty and Franky ain't leaving the sunny.

>Brook.
He could have not come back after the time-skip and would've had a better lifestyle than being with Luffy, I honestly don't know if he just enjoys being a mugiwara that much or if his loyalty comes from somewhere else but I don't really see him wanting to leave.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

These four pretty much pledged their undying loyalty to Luffy when they joined

Nami, Robin and Usopp never did the same, obviously they're going to have strain which is why there were arcs fully devoted to them

Sanji, while not necessarily pledging his loyalty, definitely would put his life on the line for his captain, and is literally being forced into this fight and even Luffy knows its bullshit

So it's pretty different.

>Brook
>He could have not come back after the time-skip

And no one would have even noticed that.

None of them had to come back, yet all of them did.

Because they're not creative, unlike Oda

I meant after the ts Brook was a world-famous artist and his manager even begged him to stay.

Come to think of it, did he not visit Laboon during the time-skip? Considering he was touring around the world it seems like a douche move not to pay a visit.

This might be bait, but I'll bite:
Quite obviously because it's not trauma related, it's about training and understanding your abilities

Worst character in OP?

You mean best.

VOLUME 83 SBS SOON

To clarify, I meant that we, the readers, would not have noticed that.
He's not even had that many funny monents after the timeskip.

>Hobbies: Lovemaking
BEST

I really enjoyed all his one liners while the strawhats were making their way down to fishman island underwater

What the actual fuck? Did you miss the part where Brook is the reason they end up in Punk Hazard which leads to the whole Dressrosa arc?

Granted is not the best arc in the manga but it was still a big event and it all began with Brook.

Damn speedreaders I swear.

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

>JOIN MY CREW

>yfw Luffy begs him to join

More like year of Sanji.

Is Reiju evil or good?

She's clearly Tsundere

So what's Sanji's plan?

Luffy said he will both accept Sanji's wife in the crew and will allow Big mom and co. to become his underlings, Sanji just needs to get married and go back to Luffy.

Alternatively Zeff might be Yonkou level for all we know, he's probably just worried about what might happen to Purin if she fails to marry him so he's just gonna run with her without marrying.

Just because he lost a leg, doesn't make yonkou level you twit.

>Pudding joining the crew
This is the worst possible outcome.

Zeff at best was pre timeskip Sanji

Everyone knows the last crewmate will either be Caesar, Carrot, Monet or Urouge

Zeff is the captain of a crew that completed the grand-line run.

I'm not saying he's for a fact Yonkou level but he's at least stronger than any assassin mom sends his way and since we have no real information on how strong he is then being as strong as a yonkou, however unlikely, is not out of the question.

My point is he needs no protection from Sanji.

"Completed a grand line run"

You mean at most the first half right?

Nope, I mean Don Krieg wanted Zeff's travel logs as a guide for his own grand-line run.

Everyone who have their heads up in their asses, yeah.

Yeah, the first half

This isn't the mangetsu Sharingan

Didn't Zeff called grande line "paradise" ?

>a OP thread made this far without any shipperfags cancerous posters

Is this real life ?

Theories on this?
Whats Kaidos Devil fruit going to be?
Where's Marco at? will he be a complete wreck?

This isn't Naruto, user.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

It seems odd that since Robin is so obsessed with the the past that she isn't completely fascinated by Brook. It was only 60 years before her birth, but it seems like she'd be asking him to tell her things about history that he remembers.

Their overall relationship should be tighter. It would make Brook feel more of a fit for the crew.

good things never last user.
they'll be back

His fruit will most liekly be the oni-oni, an ogre
Other guesses could also be a Leviathan or Behemoth fruits

I was thinking Kaido would be a giant gorilla, like King Kong

Or maybe he'll be some sort of giant lizard, like Godzilla

>We never saw Doffy without his shades even after they got knocked off

I'm still triggered

He's missing an eye, but why would Oda keep that a hidden for all this time?

So who cried reading the newest chapter?

The manga never makes me cry. The anime has before (Music, voice actors, animation, gets the feels) but the manga never did.

This chapter though. Fuck... I cried.

Post yfw

Sanji's flashback was a lot sadder than this chapter desu.

No, Zeff called the first half paradise meaning he at the very least went into the new world

youtu.be/zcuZng6rndI

I put this song while reading

she is both - the "evil" things we saw she did in her childhood were pretty much child things. going with the other kids picking on someone, but then she went out and told sanji she was only doing it, because she would be their target otherwise. Now she tries to be as nice as possible to sanji, and he definitely dislikes her the least of all of his (living) family.

What i think will happen - the cuffs around sanji's hands, that she put on him are just fake or she is the one that will get them off him before they can explode. she will kill/overthrow her father and maybe even her brothers and as the first born of her family to take controll of the Germa 66.

I want to say she is rather good, but i know she has some evil traits

I assume you meant this, user. I wouldn't dare re-read it with this. The overfeel.

youtu.be/4fRaWZji_Co

So did the assassins waiting for the order to kill him

Blackbeard is a hermaphrodite
Which is why he can eat two fruits

maybe cuz he's weak ?

Kaidou is an ancient dragon who ate the zoan of the giant.

he was Red Leg Zeff, but he lost a leg, just like Sanji does now, he fought using only kicks. I dont want to say he is weak, but he couldnt even handle Don Creek/Krieg/Kuriku (what ever his name really is).

What i think might happen, Sanji will have to ignore the blackmailing and safe nami or even Luffy or someone, his sister Reiju will help him get off the cuffs and stop anyone from attacking Zeff by giving the order not to. Or we go back to classic anime, and they stream a live feed of the Germa 66 assassins attacking Zeff with a Video Den Den Mushi and some hero comes to safe them. Someone really fucked up like who knows, i have a million ideas but they are all pretty far fetched.

What i try to say is - Jeff won't be strong enough to defend himself. He lost a leg, he didnt fight for a long time except some small pirates and he has aged a lot and unlike Rayleigh is not really the Supergrandpa

You guys do know SanjixNami kissing is a guarantee now right?

Post TS Sanji spooky. Even Jimbe notice this.

S/HIPPING
H
I/
P/
P
I
N
G

I
S

L/
I/
V/
I
N
G/NIVIL

Interestly enough what across Luffy, only Sanji and Nami have very long talking with Jimbe, and may make opinion about him.
And now they all in one Arc.
If she forgive Jimbe, she forgive and Sanji.

I would be very scared if Nami will look at Sanji like she look on Jimbe (on first panel with Nami cocked his head)

>She will forgive Sanji
What the fuck are you talking about?
Sanji will forgive her. Not the other way around.
But knowing Sanji he will feel bad for making her cry.
That's why the will kiss whenever they make up

You're waifu a shit

*your

your* go learn some english user

Theories on Baltigo? I'm betting their actually base is being held airborne by Dragon and his powers.

yohoho

Just an island without a log.

OH MY RUBBER NEN

sabo is a fucking gary stu and everyone needs to stop sucking his dick, also, luffy can do literally nothing about germa killing Zeff and luffy would not want to be responsible for Zeff's death or Sanji's hands being destroyed, so really, it is also for luffy's good

Probably Luffy's awakening will just be turning everything around him into rubber fists with embedded haki, while zipping around like a faggot with 4.

Anatomically impossible.
Whoever drew this needs to see a live person to get the dimensions right.

Maybe no one in the Vinsmoke family has a DF.

reiju...