Herc losing a life to Strike Air

>Herc losing a life to Strike Air

Why do they treat Hercules as a joke?

They also treat the main character as a joke. Ufo a shit

UBW was bad.

Fanservice for saber

They had to show what Herc's NP was.

Then show it by Saber not being able to damage him even with a clean hit and then let Archer kill him with Caladbolg.

You know, invisible sword may not be the best weapon at least from a visual standpoint, especially for scenes like this.

Don't try to talk about it. UBW fanfucks will swarm in and tell you how it was the best narrative/drama/pacing decision since adaptions were invented from written media.
I fucking hate fatefags sometimes.

I have a huge boner for it. As long as you know she's holding one it's no big deal.

Fate series is a joke

>Nasu wanted Ufo to make a Fate route adaptation to keep it consistant with Zero
>Miura threw a tantrum because muh rin
>Nasu being a polite Japanese man bowed and said it was for the best
>then wrote a short novel about Arturia and Merlin and Camelot to bundle in UBW BD which had Fate route ending as the most important and relevant one of the three routes which directly connects to FGO and big Universe and timeline crisis

Face it, his NP's schtick of being invulnerable to anything less than A-rank NPs was made for this kind of thing. Naming only the main culprits:

>nine lives bullshit works
>Jobber king and Arturia, both endlessly fellated with every other new wave of content that came after FSN

>Shitty fake Caliburn made by Shirou killed him 6 times in one strike even though he can't be killed by the same weapon

>which directly connects to FGO
There is absolutely NOTHING good in being connected to that abomination.

>directly connects to FGO

No it doesn't you fucking tertiary

>people just now realizing how shitty Nasu's writing is

mfw this was me when I was high school chuuni and thought FSN VN was a masterpiece

It's funny. The less amateur his prose got, the worse his actual writing became. CCC and MTNY are the only good, major shit he's wrote in years.

Would Herc have been a better servant if he had been summoned as an Archer?

Fawg, Sup Forums and /fgog/ has gone over than too many times already. Yes

It didn't bother me as much as Caliburn bullshitting the whole fight back in Fate

Herc's a funny dude

It's Aizen rules.
>His reiatsu was so strong that concepts like "getting hit by 2-hit kill Bankai" is rendered useless.

>Nasu wanted Ufo to make a Fate route adaptation to keep it consistant with Zero
Not really (not mention that Fate route is not more consistent with Zero than any other route). It was because he initially seen new anime as new start, but soon realised, that can't tell Fate route again, without it feeling obsolete. Fate route is simply
introduction route that was already told many times. And now with Zero doing
introductory function in anime Fate route was even more pointless than ever before, so even Nasu admitted that that's that there is no point in doing Fate route without any significant alteration that would keep story "fresh". But he wanted present story "as is", thus agreed with skipping to Unlimited Blade Works route where this was possible.

That's what happened in the VN. Ufo changed it

>>Nasu wanted Ufo to make a Fate route adaptation to keep it consistant with Zero
No he didn't, he said that a Fate route adaptation already existed(the one he and Takeuchi had previously praised in 2008 with the way it handled the heavy and fairly useless infodumps) and that Fate route needed reworking if it was ever going to be re-told.

>>Miura threw a tantrum because muh rin
This never happened either.

The only thing that happened is that Nasu said "UBW is it's own thing and has no connection to Zero, it's not a sequel to Zero" but Miura said "I want to make UBW a sequel to Zero".

Yes, read Strange Fake.

>The only thing that happened is that Nasu said "UBW is it's own thing and has no connection to Zero, it's not a sequel to Zero" but Miura said "I want to make UBW a sequel to Zero".

Alsong with Miura completely failing to understand Shirou as a character after Nasu literally explained him as having no character development and Miura laughing and saying Nasu is such a kidder and then completely ignoring everything Nasu said.

Berserker didn't die at all in the VN. He intercepted Archer's shot.

Which was honestly much cooler, it drives home the fact that Archer is actually dangerous because he's able to grab Berserker's attention like that. In the anime he just ignored it which was lame.