He's back

He's back.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpIrNCk0zCI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/VpIrNCk0zCI
sciencealert.com/everything-we-eat-both-causes-and-prevents-cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh look its another pseudointellectual edgy kid reading some shit about "race" and "biology" on wikipedia and screeching bullshit on YouTube in denial of decades of science for the sake of some delusion of equality

HOW INNOVATIVE

And its only the 100th thread yet!

Kraut my son,

Your video was a supreme display of snobby sophistry to disprove something that everybody intrinsically knows, namely that the races and nations of this Earth are different in culture, behaviour and temperament and that results in vastly different outcome.

Kill yourself.

holy shit kraut.
stop smoking and drinking coffee so much

his main premise is bizarre

>we can reject sociology because the science is inconclusive

that's a very poor argument to make.

Just look at those chompers...

By Kraut's logic, if you can't show the specific genes that affect height, you can't make judgements about how genetically heritable height is.

>a certain man's iq is 80
>his grandfather's iq was 88, his father's iq was 79, his son's iq is 82
>one of his sons is adopted by a rich family, ends up with an iq of 81
>"NO THATS NOT HERITABILITY U GOTTA PINPOINT EVERY ATOM AND ELECTRON AND HOW IT FUNCTIONS REEEEEEEEEEE
kek'd hard

hooktube.com/VpIrNCk0zCI

Basically mummy merkel got to kraut. After his Kangz video, he committed the mortal sin of being a German that sees the world for what it is, and (gasp) makes fun of it. (In German culture, you should gas yourself for the offense of humour).
He's going to spend the next year trying his damnedest to distance himself from anything even remotely resembling the alt-right until mummy says he can come back to Germany.

His base argument is super flawed. You don't need to study someones gene on a molecular level to know that someone is fucking stupid. And if you can then look back and see that that persons parents were dumb and their parents parents were dumb, etc. than you can say its hereditary. Thats all that needs to be studied.
Also I can't stand the way people like him talk. He could have conveyed everything that he said in the first two minutes in 30 seconds to a minute if he wasn't using so many self masturbatory big boy words.

If you don't have white teeth, you're not white

Just another science illiterate sociology retard.

Ask him what makes humans smarter than chimps.

i fall into the 5-dollar-word jerkoff effect when i type but i cannot sustain it while speaking

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SCIENCE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sciencealert.com/everything-we-eat-both-causes-and-prevents-cancer

>he tries to debunk 25+ articles published in genetics journals that pinpoint exact alleles that affect intelligence

lol, this video is a fucking train wreck from beginning to end

Animal breeding and crop selection were things before people even knew what DNA was. You don't need to know the exact gene to know if something is heritable or not.

It isn't heritable, short peoples are short because of racism AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF LOBBYING FOR IT TO BECOME ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO QUESTION THIS POSITION

Reminds me of a theist saying that since science can't explain how the big bang came to be, that god wins by default. Scientific knowledge takes time and disciplined work, demanding everything have an answer now or its wrong is untenable. Just because the specific genes associated with intelligence haven't been isolated doesn't mean you can discount all the prevailing evidence for the hypothesis that intelligence is a LEAST partly genetic and call them coincidence. It's only a matter of time before they're found, I wonder what he'll say then.

Mendel: "I have discovered the rules of genetic inheritance"
Kraut: "Where is gene?"

Or literally heritable genetic diseases but didnt you listen THERE IS NO SCIENCE TO BACK IT UP AT ALL! SOME EDGY KID ON THE INTERNET SAID IT SO ITS TRUE! Forget everything you learned and know!

I'm curious, what would he say?

If I have to listen to one more pseudointellectual retard claim that there is no modern research that supports racism, when any racist research has been banned, I'm going to blow a gasket.

>supposed supposed supposed
Does he have any argument?

Hey Kraut did you know the the dutch are very tall
Kraut:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU FIND EVEN ONE FUCKING GENE THAT AFFECTS HEIGHT TO HA THAT'S JUST WHAT I THOUGHT YOU NAZI"
my god this man is a fucking retard

Remember downvoting is not an argument

Its the chimps environment. If a chimpanzee was raised from birth in your average upper middle class North American home there is simply no reason to assume he would not become a successful doctor or engineer. The idea that little Bonzo would be incapable of this merely because of his genetic heritage is offensive in the year 2017.

He should watch this video... Would be fun seeing him doing mental gymnastics trying to counter argument it
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Please stop spamming your shittube