Elsa/pedo videos research I have an alternate theory

I am posting here my research, because the previous thread for Elsa videos is gone, but I think I have proof that some of those videos are for adsense shekels, and not all of them are pedo related, here is my reseach and proof.

I have an alternative theory for SOME of these videos, even I agree there are some videos that are very pedo oriented, there are some others that seem just like spam, I made an analysis for one of the channels this user put, this is the channel (I picked up totally random) :

youtube.com/channel/UCU3V6u-NFi4TshSXiaWxQbA
OlafVids
1 014 819 221 Total views.
Then I order by his videos by the most popular, this was the most popular:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7GLnRaeHM
Title: What happened with My Sister? Two Sisters Episode 28 - Queen & Princess, the video has more than 101 030 106 views, the video 8 mars 2015
So my theory is that most of these videos are simply made to make a quick buck on the Internet Marketing scene, profiting via adsense from the popularity of frozen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QzxER
archive.is/kdgQg
archive.is/tJHJ8
archive.is/QYY3K
archive.is/p6YTS
archive.is/txG0j
youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ
youtu.be/DRG15w0QeYM
pastebin.com/jDTLa9yh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The way they make this is by making a video with the title and description including Frozen related terms, they put the video private, they buy fake views and after they have increased the number of views they list the video as public, what for? Because doing this Google/youtube “interprets” that this video is “going viral” (it has been public for 1 day and it already has 10k views!!!).
If these videos were REALLY popular, or I should say, if all those views and comments were from REAL people then the traffic should come from a REAL source; these sources being social media or other sites embedding the videos or backlinks toward these videos or channel, if something like that happens then the views are real, the comments are real and being; I think most of these views are fake (bought from 3rd world countries) simply to push them in the top of youtube results and or Google.
If they are trying to bring some pedo related people, they should get some pedo related backlinks or even some XXX related backlinks, I made a backlink analysis for OlafVids profile, these are the sites linking to it:
pic related.

I order by the links from the oldest to the most recent, and as you can see he does not have
Backlinks in 2015, that is when the channel started, and all the backlinks he has are from sites that embed ANY video from youtube or that show stats and ranks for youtube videos.
After that I order by the list of videos to see which one was the most popular, and this is the one:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7GLnRaeHM
Title: What happened with My Sister? Two Sisters Episode 28 - Queen & Princess
101 030 106 views
And this is its backlink analysis:

pic related

As you can see there are no backlinks to bring the number of views it has or more than one link from 2015, all the rest are from this year (meaning that probably they got the backlink ONCE the video was already ranked with the fake views).
Maybe the traffic/views come from social media, let’s see the twitter account.
archive.is/QzxER
Just 209 followers, not too many to have that many views and if you see to its tweets by month, you will see that they don’t really get a lot of attention:
archive.is/kdgQg
archive.is/tJHJ8
archive.is/QYY3K
There is not a lot of retweets or likes or anything to have such huge numbers, even the profiles of people following this account don’t have huge followers either nor have a lot of suspicious activity.
Even when you see the facebook page, archive.is/p6YTS you can see there are not a lot of fans in the page, so there are no pedo fans, not a lot of people to justify these views etc..
Now, if you extract the images that are available in youtube to create the thumbnails, you will see that the same video has had several titles:

archive.is/txG0j

(pic related as well)

Meaning, this guy put the title “What happened with Elsa? Elsa & Anna of Arendelle Episode 28”, bought a bunch of views, subscribers, made the video to rank in youtube and Google for Elsa related terms and make a bank on adsense, once the wave fade away, he changes the title to avoid being banned for Copyright infringement etc..

Inb4 shill
inb4 pedo

No you dumb fucks, I am just putting here out the possibility that not all videos are pedo related, many of them are shekel related and to separate one from the others to get credibility to the research.

Good job I agree

Fuck off you fag, people like you are the sheeps that make Sup Forums to look like a bunch of idiots

Yep. I agree with you. The videos are shekel orientated. Still don't know why the videos are so bizarre. The fucking Indians making them don't know any better I suppose.

>The fucking Indians making them

This is why you are probably right OP.

Yes, people are just making crappy copies with whatever they find, just to ride the wave of traffic (there is a demand for that content, so they put whatever to rank for those terms and get some shekes) I insist that this proof does not dismiss the fact that some videos may be pedo in nature, but I think the big majority are more shekels related.

It's pretty easy to sort out the Shekel farming ones from the actual Pedo/MKultra shit

No, is not that easy, because with your approach the only way to know is to see each one of those videos and some of them may have shocking immages to increase the Clicks, what I tried to do was to base my approach in the type of traffic the videos were trying to attract via their backlinks or the places where they were posted, with your approach we would have to see each one of the videos to know which ones are pedo and which ones are not and that becomes a matter of personal belief, just my two cents.

I think you're right that much of this stuff is an adsense scheme, but if you look at particular channels, you can see that they have legitimately hired 3rd world dumbfucks to make scat / gore related videos to lure in kids. We also know from the exposé video that many of the videos have coded mkultra and pedo descriptions. MANY of the videos are clearly made by pedophiles.

What do the pissing and injection videos have to do with shekels?

Post some of the suspicious channels/videos to go further please I tried to pick one one channel at random based on the morning thread that was posted and I did not find anything.

Didn't investigations turn up a tiny town in bumfuck nowhere in the past? Anons were ready to drive out there, but the thread was quickly censored. These threads often are

This is clearly international and clearly the perpetrators are deeply connected. A massive pyramid scheme where the Finders cult, the CIA, Google, sweatshop studios, Trump, ISIL, etc are all just pawns to whatever's pulling the strings

Know that all we see is only what they allow us to see

Just be thankful they've spared you so far, let your kids watch what they want and keep your mouth shut

checked

youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ

> Implying I will sit quiet and be a good goy
NOP.

anyone any idea what all the arabic comments in the live chat here are about
youtu.be/DRG15w0QeYM

bump

>youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ

This one seems sketchier I will be posting here the information I will be finding, here is a list of all the places that are backlinking to these channel:

pastebin.com/jDTLa9yh

Thre are several Ips pointing towards the video:

>So my theory is that most of these videos are simply made to make a quick buck on the Internet Marketing scene, profiting via adsense from the popularity of frozen.
Good work user but you barely scratched the surface. reposting pic from an earlier thread. go deeper.

That one specifically is from Bulgaria, Sophia to be more precise.