You lose

Tell me, Sup Forums, how do you plan to survive the race war when
>(((they)))
are on the side of niggers arabs, supplying them with weapons and military gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move to Poland, build white army and try to fuck all non white people

ok shit-head, just tell us how you expect sub-human trash to actually act in a uniform military organized unit?

It’s gonna be tough:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Black people build the pyramids so they actually have higher IQ than white people.

You cumskins just keep us blacks down because you fear our intelligence, admit it.

A race "war" in the us would be pure anarchy. If the national guard was sent to several cities simultaneously due to massive civil unrest, they'd probably just put down all armed civilians indiscriminately. I live in the country and would probably just shoot anyone who drives down my road on sight if I don't know them

Autisimo, read about the ottomans plz

dumb fucken nigger, the fact you need result to 'we wuz kangz' bullshit to pass off as fact for your intelligence, tells me you have none, no body keeps you blacks down but your own genetics, face it, your genetic trash meant to be enslaved. :P

Bitch, the next ones to be enslaved are you guys.
Due to low birthrates you'll soon be the minority, doing trash work for superior black people.

Do I have to learn polish?

Just say you want to kill muslims and you can join our land of greatness

Ch'yeah, ok fren

sounds good, I've heard your language is hard to learn

Lol, got anymore 'we wuz kangz' bullshit, i need more for my folder

>superior black people.
Where are they tho? The only black people I see are ghetto ass monkey trash. The few "educated" ones I run into cant get over their victim complex (which is like a cuckold fetish for them, but on a social scale) got degrees in social sciences to try and validate their victim complex.
I hope that flag is a proxy, if not, you picked a really shitty country to take over the white race from. Enjoy your child brides and honor killings lol

You don't see the big picture. This is all part of the one world government agenda. First they destroy your countries financially. Then they create internal conflict in your countries by inciting violence between different ethnic groups (that's what the immigrant dumping is for). Lastly, they unleash the bio weapons (that only they have the antidotes for) . This will cause complete collapse of your countries. Then the globalist scum come in to save you from the crisis that THEY created, and in exchange you give them their one world government. You racist dummies are all being played for fools. The solution is to identify and remove- by any means necessary- the globalist puppets in your governments.

they're dumb and inbred, plus they couldn't hit a house with a truck if they were inside of it.

>You racist dummies are all being played for fools. The solution is to identify and remove- by any means necessary- the globalist puppets in your governments.

What is stopping us from doing that AND removing the immigrants? :^)

>Then they create internal conflict in your countries by inciting violence between different ethnic groups

Normally yes, but the history between whites and blacks is pretty clear. They didn't create the conflict, (((they))) just fan the flames.

I picked the best flag, since germany is already ours.

(((they))) are not invincible and have a few weak spots: If you gas them with Zyklon or put them into ovens they die.

it will be a stink shit-hole dependent on foreign aid soon enough, oh, and no pyramids will be there right smelly monkey?

Niggers would be too busy fighting amongst themselves to be a legit threat.

Every war in the last 20 years or so has proven that neither niggers nor arabs can fight.

by going to a fema camp of course.
thats y theyre there. the government will take care of me cause im white