Ok pol, company I'm working for forced me to relocate to the UK. I cannot refuse cause can't find any other job...

Ok pol, company I'm working for forced me to relocate to the UK. I cannot refuse cause can't find any other job, muh unemployment rate is high.

Now, I lived there in Manchester and Birmingham, it was ridden with negros, muslims, pakistani and Indians, and I cannot stand any of them. Tried to integrate, but you know how do they behave.

I can choose the city I'll be based in.
Is there any place left that isn't infested by 3rd world scum, and it either isn't a small remote village?

Yikes. Apologies user. Nottingham is pretty nice imo

Avoid the fuck out of London

You're a spaniard you'll pass as muslim.

>I can choose the city I'll be based in.
Any city ?
Places like Bath or Leamington Royal Spa are nice.

Don't judge our country based on the cities. There are very little Muslims and blacks outside urban areas.

Can you choose anywhere in the UK or just a certain region?

Mate I love England and the British, I just shiver at the idea of spending again some time between the niggers and longbearded muslims.

Maybe true, but they became angry or cold as soon as they discovered I wasn't Muslim.

Anglos are the ugliest whites anyway

I loved them indeed

Technically the bug cities for each region. For example Bristol or Leeds or Newcastle including London, that I want to avoid as suggested here

Oxford
Bournemouth
Bath

Chester

Maybe Wilmslow or Alderley Edge and commute into Manchester.

Yeah, no definitely

Far south. Bournemouth, Bath, leamingtom spa, Bristol, etc are really nice and pretty white, although Bath is very liberal.

South west is very white but the big city’s like Yeovil are horrible and they’re really inbred down there

To commute in to Birmingham you can live some nice places, much of Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Shropshire are nice.

>leamingtom spa

poor man's Bath and in the midlands

I would go for Bournemouth, European students love that place. Near the sea, near London (and airports), near France, near New Forest.

Britbongs in this thread: what's rural life like there? It can be pretty wholesome here and there can be some decent economy. Is it the same there? If dense cities are muslim'd beyond belief, can one leave it behind and be happy and connected in the country?

Yeah man. Most rural villages here are like 99% white. Everyone knows eachother, nice views, good sense of community.

This, Spaniard

There are places

Small towns were very nice. British countryside is amazing. Outside from cities the Brits are very welcoming and down to earth, and with a great humor.
This before the brexit and the relative shilling, don't know today.
What about Scotland btw? Never been there, I only know it's cold and cannot understand their english

Go all the way and choose Belfast

Fuck off we’re full.

Dude...
>I lived there in Manchester and Birmingham, it was ridden with negros, muslims, pakistani and Indians

They're England's biggest cities, that's like saying:
> I lived there in New York and Los Angeles, it was ridden with negros, muslims, pakistani and Indians,

The problem with Brits is their lower class. Wherever you go, youll find them.

Theres something really off about them, I feel you could really diagnose 50% of them with downs or fetal alcohol syndrome

Chester, went there after visiting a friend in Leeds, super comfy. Best northern city imo

Bath is great. One of the places I felt like I was in England.

Can't wait for liberal progressives to tear it all down and replace with (((modern))) architecture.

Americans have Sharts/White Trash
Brits have Chavs
Russians/Slavs have Gopniks
DESU they're all better than Niggers and Muzzies.

kind of true but they're not violent, at the worst a couple of chavy kids might make a comment about you as a joke, but thats really it for the white lower class.

Saw some weird people around, also many chavs, but to be honest I've never been bothered by them. Many were to the point of being respectful. Scotland is nice, been in Edinburgh and Aberdeen and loved them, Glasgow a bit less. But perhaps too far for me

try the falklands or shetland