CBTS #264 Who sunk the Titanic and Why? Recap Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this →

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q →
→ confirms -> →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABy_1sL-R3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_UnionOtto
stopplusultra.com/what-is-plus-ultra/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/epic-philippine-president-duterte-sings-orchestra-upon-trumps-request-video/
quipqiup.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA&t=19s
noblescientist.com/blog/why-your-titles-should-be-no-longer-than-this
noblescientist.com/blog/tag/freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html?referer=https://sys.Sup
twitter.com/JonnyWoodstock/status/929787662218784770
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMEMBER TO GO HERE
TO HELP US GET THIS CANCEROUS SHIT BANNED

REMEMBER TO GO HERE

REMEMBER TO GO HERE

REMEMBER TO GO HERE

REMEMBER TO GO HERE

LE CALM BEFORE LE STORM AM I RITE FELLOW FAGGOT PEDES XDDDD

WE WILL DEFEND Sup Forums FROM THIS FAGGOTRY

did you know CGI was this good, even for a joke? what else is fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABy_1sL-R3s

to
with them

glad to see you back
you are my favorite source of kek's

Ogay so led :DD me fill in anyone who was nöd her lasd nide bedwen 9am and 3pm ESPN :DDD

Lasd nide dëse breads wer HIGHJAGGED :D:D by mudiple bad fagg shüns (some bods, some burgers who are sigg :D:D of us and wand do see üs benned :D, maybe de CIA, an a groub drying to adberdïse their sduff).

Dey sdardad billing dë main spagheddi wid dead linggs dat did not perdue do our inbesdigador, billing id with spüdle hangs, basigally boisoning de breadd.

Dey also sdarded do row disinbornit indo de miggs do dry and berail üs.

Dis included dopiggs of "Didney condrtols NK", "Q'S ORIGINAL '4, 10, 20' means someding oder dan 'DJT' and bee ing de common denomidadors bor the nuglear laungg spodes", "Elsagadde", "gey sdonee" and öders.

BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

>BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

>BUD MOSD IMPORDANDLEE

Q ANONS DRIPCODEE WA EIDHER AWAYS BAD ACDOR OR WAS HAGGED XDD!!!

LASD NIGHD DRIPCODE Q user SPAGHEDDI A LISD OF CENDRAL BANGGS DAD HE RIGGËD BROM A WEBSIDEE!
HE DID DIS ONLY AFDER I HAD BIGÜRED OUD THE BREADS WERE BOISÖNED AND CALLED ID AND THE BODS/GILLS OUDD XD!

Connerged bods/gills:

Sanic Legends!voihgcsoDU (if you mention der name diregg yöu WILL ged SCRIBDËD resbonse from dem)

PassTheMayo!D2cp6jY8y

XXX !a22Tubbystuffs (probably)

Anonymous wid the yellow/blagg flag

These gills/bots are easy do idendily (BOR NOW) begause of their dripbode. IF dey habben do remove their dripbodes and names (unligelee since I galled dis out lasd nidee:D:D and they're sdill using dem) dey would SDILL be easy d idendify beggause dey are spouding oud sgribded dalging boinds, you'll know id when you see if:D.

If you are looging for de drood you have do borgedd and reggie mosd of
gut you've bread doday in dese breads and go bag do de benis:D:D
De benis of ebëryding.
De original Q bosts.
D original borechan bules.
Eberyding XDD.

If you're here do know why Q bosded here in the firsd blace you hab to go bagg do the oregano 10/29/17 - 10/31/17 bosts.

why do u keep spamming shit in every thread?
always 30 post by this id:XXX !a22Tubbaks
with mommy loves you bs

did you know you're a rambling schizophrenic retard who needs medication?

To recap, what have we stumbled upon?

Hahaha the shills can't stand it. They're trying so damn hard to bring this thread down.

Skippy must be behind them right now with his belt in hand.

an actual physical manifestation of retardation

Q Damnit

They are shilling hard because we are on the right track.

i got the next bread

YEAH BRO WE'RE FROM THE CIA
WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO YOUR HOUSE
YOU'RE A GENIUS WHO CRACKED OUR CODE XDDD

not a goddamn thing in spite of 263 shitpost filled larp infested bullshit cancer threads

I have to sleep sometimes

so much this, the dude thats been baking threads has been shilling on them lmao

Trying to remind the victims of MK ULTRA that the lies the bad man told them are lies

How to filter tripfag trash

They appear to be desperate. Shills are strong today.

I have nothing to do and I'm sick today so I'm stuck here now. Fill me in, perhaps this isn't a waste of time

Ibnore de gills :D:D we're on the ride dragg XD XD sdorm is commigg

I'm pretty sure this is related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_UnionOtto Von Habsburg connection, Alaine Terrnoire ("black earth") current leader of this. have researched this in the past as possible next in line to head the coming "beast" world gov (prior to all this that is)

Please send me any additions needed

typical shill takeover/derail tactics

Listen boy please pray for Grimace. Hasn't been seen since a late night spotting at Mayor McCheese's home. MM is currently in custody along with the McNuggets and Hamburglar. Probably won't here about this cause the jew media is in cahoots with MM.
Follow the Mac Sauce #macsauce #mcrib
come on man be part of the solution. Help

Holy Shit anons!

PLVS VLTRA

>PLUS ULTRA is a secret society.

>Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

stopplusultra.com/what-is-plus-ultra/

freshly baked

notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
this started at least to my knowledge at thread #247

here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only after someone going by the name "DC user' calls the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

Patriots don’t sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
What is No Such Agency - Q group?
Who has clearance to full picture?
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America?
How does POTUS shift narrative?
(New) Age of Enlightenment.
80% covert.
20% public.
What has occurred over [th]e last several months?
C-info leaks?
Operations (think SA + ???)?
CNN sale?
What co’s rec large cash injections by Clowns In America (public)?
Why???
Who does [i]t hurt?
Who control[s] the MSM?
Primary objective from beginning: POTUS discredit MSM.
[W]hy is this relevant?
How is information transmitted?
How are people inform[e]d?
Why was Sarah A. C. attacked (hack-attempt)?
Why was Op[e]ration Mockingbird repeated?
Why was Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream) repeated?
Think social media platforms.
Who are the Wizards & Warloc[k]s?
What council do the Wizards & Warlocks control?
Think Snowden (inside terms dropped).
Alice & Wonderland – understood.
Snow White – understood.
Iron Eagle?
Godfather III?
Speed?
Everything has meaning.
Disney is a distraction.
Senate & Congress = puppets (not all)(power shift).
For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q

Shill detected, STAY FROSTY BOYS. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE ever since Q dropped the
>Titanic / Hidenberg Crumbs

and a well deserved sleep it was
glad to have you back

ITS LE HAPPENING BRO YOU GOT ME I AM LE SNEAKY SNAKE XDDD

>IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE SHILLS
>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT

how do you shill your own thread?

GOOD WORK KID!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/epic-philippine-president-duterte-sings-orchestra-upon-trumps-request-video/

Check it Trump carrying gun under Philippino shirt nice pistol

Cryptogram Solver - quipqiup.com/

code: stkmuon ypp kxn iovvyg cdepp mkwoyed. Rsvvkbi gsvv lo sxnsmdon sx drboo nkic yb cy.

translation : i?ac?ed off and yellow stuff ca?eout. Hillary will ve indicted in three days or so.

Seems like a shill but possible a more autistic user can track his other posts?

look bro i get it, but we need you to die, we'rte sending the cia over to kill you god bless please pray for your asshole in jail

Shills are in a frenzy ever since Titanic Drop, they're going after Sup Forums bakers now.

STAY FROSTY. WE'RE HITTING SHILL BEACH SOON

nope
chaos is come

ISW = Institute for the Study of War
Can any user help me draw links to this?

LE STAY FROSTY. WE'RE HITTING SHILL BEACH SOON XDDDD

They are trying so hard, its as if they are in their death throes

LE STAY FROSTY. WE'RE HITTING SHILL BEACH SOON XDDD

oh shit the real Q, we're definitly onto something here, shills never been acting like this before

remember +++ cancels oo
+++

Q asks~
Who controls the narrative?
>>Corporate deep state propagandists (all MSM is centrally scripted daily)
youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA&t=19s
Why is this relevant?
>>Because its deception to control public opinion
noblescientist.com/blog/why-your-titles-should-be-no-longer-than-this
What is a spell?
>>It’s a consensus trance based on belief (product of collectivism)
Who is asleep?
>>Those that do not see and think for themselves
noblescientist.com/blog/tag/freedom
Dissemination.
>> The act of spreading something, especially information, widely; circulation.
Attention on deck.
>>WAKE UP !!!
There is an active war on your mind.
>> “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" – Christos

samefag detected

THE TITANIC WAS THE OLYMPIC
>THE OLYMPIC WAS THE TITANIC

IT'S MIRROR IS 9/11
>IT"S MIRROR IS 9/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus

Died on Titanic. Directly tied to Red Shield.

THANKS BOSS

Who controls le narrative? XDDDD

IMPORTANT.

notice how the copypasta in the OP post is riddled with links to comments that go nowhere, the pic has a dick drawn on the bottom right corner and in the text there is a message that says "is he a gullible retard like you?"
this started at least to my knowledge at thread #247

here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only after someone going by the name "DC user' calls the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills..

KEEP THE SHILL SAND OUT OF YOUR WEAPONS.

>ITS A GO. ITS A GO ITS A GO

Le died on Titanic. Directly tied to Red Shield.
OMG

bump

add it after evry post +++

+++

ANSWERS

The Trilateral Commission

This secret organization was founded in June 1973 by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski for the Committee of 300 and set to work because the established organizations like the UN were going too slow in establishing a One World Government.

The Big Boys wanted action. This elitist organization aims at pooling the top heads of the industrial and commercial giants, i.e., of the trilateral nations – the U.S., Japan and Western Europe – and thus at forcing the New World Order.

It offers the elite coming from the different branches of Freemasonry world-wide meeting opportunities for secret co-operation and it is meant to give the Bilderbergers a broader political basis. Most European members had long standing contracts with the Rockefellers. The organization has about 200, unlike the Bilderbergers, permanent members.

The Trilateral Commission controls through the CFR members the whole U.S. economy, politics, military, oil, energy and media lobbies. Members are company chairmen, bankers, publishers, politicians, union leaders, presidents of foundations and newspaper columnists.

THE MOST IMPORTANT:
Brzezinski, Zbigniew -U.S. Security Advisor to President
Bush, George -Former U.S President, former CIA Chief, former CFR Chief
Clinton, Bill -Bilderberger, CFR, U.S. President
Kissinger, Henry -Former U.S. Secretary of State
McNamara, Robert -World Bank
Rockefeller, David -Chase Manhattan Bank, EXXON
Rockefeller, John D.
Rothschild, Edmund de -Royal Dutch, Shell

+++

ANSWERS

US risk is what I got.

OMG BRO LE RAMBLINGS OF A RETARD
SO IMPORTANT BRO XDDD

My girl showed me a video- I can't find it now. Of a fucking random street artist making like little cartoon cgi holograms. It was crazy. If he can do that no doubt could the niggers 100% fake a believable alien invasion or something.

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
>Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both. Three employees have been arrested since 2015 for taking classified files, but there is fear that one or more leakers may still be in place. And there is broad agreement that the damage from the Shadow Brokers already far exceeds the harm to American intelligence done by Edward J. Snowden, the former N.S.A. contractor who fled with four laptops of classified material in 2013.

>Q group
>Q

Saudi Arabia?
Israel?
Windsor?

My God CRASH THE SYSTEM!!!!!

[THIS WEEK]
[GOD & COUNTRY]

+++

ANSWERS

This secret organization was founded in June 1973 by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski for the Committee of 300 and set to work because the established organizations like the UN were going too slow in establishing a One World Government.

The Big Boys wanted action. This elitist organization aims at pooling the top heads of the industrial and commercial giants, i.e., of the trilateral nations – the U.S., Japan and Western Europe – and thus at forcing the New World Order.

It offers the elite coming from the different branches of Freemasonry world-wide meeting opportunities for secret co-operation and it is meant to give the Bilderbergers a broader political basis. Most European members had long standing contracts with the Rockefellers. The organization has about 200, unlike the Bilderbergers, permanent members.

The Trilateral Commission controls through the CFR members the whole U.S. economy, politics, military, oil, energy and media lobbies. Members are company chairmen, bankers, publishers, politicians, union leaders, presidents of foundations and newspaper columnists.

THE MOST IMPORTANT:
Rockefeller, John D.

+++

ANSWERS

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

US risk this Week??? in brackets???

Unless the shills grow tired, this all is a game over for #CBTS, which is a shame. The Titanic narrative is a complete distraction.

+++

ANSWERS

THE MOST IMPORTANT:
Rockefeller, John D.

+++

ANSWERS

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

this started t least to my knowledge at thread #247

here is thread #247 where "tripcode Q" appears but only after someone going by the name "DC user' calls the thread out for being riddled with dead links and shills.

It's Q time!!!

>ISW
>Institute for the Study of War

>Our History

>Dr. Kimberly Kagan founded ISW in May 2007, as U.S. forces undertook a daring new counterinsurgency strategy to reverse the grim security situation on the ground in Iraq . Frustrated with the prevailing lack of accurate information documenting developments on the ground in Iraq and the detrimental effect of biased reporting on policymakers, Dr. Kagan established ISW to provide real-time, independent, and open-source analysis of ongoing military operations and insurgent attacks in Iraq. General Jack Keane (U.S. Army, Ret.), the Chairman of ISW’s board, also played a central role in developing the intellectual foundation for this change of strategy in Iraq, and supported the formation of the Institute in 2007.

GOD KILLED JESUS
>GOD KILLED JESUS
GOD KILLED JESUS
>GOD KILLED JESUS
GOD KILLED JESUS
>JOD KILLED GESUS

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html?referer=https://sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F11%2F12%2Fus%2Fnsa-shadow-brokers.html
Q

Patriots don’t sleep.
Paint the picture.
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
80% covert.
20% public.
C-info leaks?

Listen boys please pray for Grimace. Hasn't been seen since a late night spotting at Mayor McCheese's home. MM is currently in custody along with the McNuggets and Hamburglar. Probably won't here about this cause the jew media is in cahoots with MM.

Thank you. I haven't learned how to post pics but I really want you all to check out this person on twitter.

twitter.com/JonnyWoodstock/status/929787662218784770

He posted an article and said this about it.

Jon E. Woodstock
@JonnyWoodstock
Following
Following @JonnyWoodstock

Replying to @JonnyWoodstock @SquidSoda and 3 others
Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak

2:35 PM - 12 Nov 2017
--------------------------------------------------------
Jon E. Woodstock
@JonnyWoodstock
Following
Following @JonnyWoodstock

Replying to @JonnyWoodstock @SquidSoda and 3 others
THAT is from the article! Holy shit, right?

2:36 PM - 12 Nov 2017

Patriots don’t sleep.
Paint the picture.
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
80% covert.
20% public.
C-info leaks?

This.

Listen boys please pray for Grimace. Hasn't been seen since a late night spotting at Mayor McCheese's home. MM is currently in custody along with the McNuggets and Hamburglar. Probably won't here about this cause the jew media is in cahoots with MM.

SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

[brackets] spell "US this Week"

I don't think user is a "he"

Triangle diagram template...now to fill in some blanks

dont think shlls willl use it +++

If Alice and Wonderland was HRC and SA, can someone point me to the answer about Snow White? Who is Snow white? I haven't been able to stay caught up due to RL stuff.

>+++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

the memes all suck so far. forget the damn rabbit.

DO U EVEN MEME BRAH?

appeal to emotions! screencap elsagate videos, use pop culture illuminati references, celebs making the gestures, etc.

link to the spreadsheet

elsagate shit will open their eyes!!

This. Yup

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/149125019#p149127416\

If I'm right.... please report every question in the order you intended... disinformation removed.

Fake, you keep talking about "Le ____" and it just sounds so stupid and gay