Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1494926/
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/effects-of-csa-on-the-victim
nairaland.com/450419/age-marriage-medieval-times-paedophilia
womenintheancientworld.com/marriageinancientrome.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scar

Volatile with a short fuse and explosive demeanor.

shes not asuka

Lost her virginity, including her anal virginity.
Is a slut.

She's an emotionally broken alcoholic who can't communicate with people in meaningful ways unless she has her vagina open

Alcoholic

fucks kaji,
gets cucked by him and ritsuko,
no father figure,
doesn't fuck shinji,
doesn't try to get get shinji and asuka to fuck together,
un-loyal employee,
borderline-NEET slob

Tried to fuck a child

>used goods

STOP YELLING AT ME!

An emotionally broken vain alcoholic who made sexual advances towards a 14 year old becaus she can't differentiate between platonic and physical love.

>implying you wouldn't want any sexual advances towards yourself as a 14 yer old boy, even if they were made by 30 year old woman who looks like collage freshman

Whore

She is depressive, a terrible trait for someone who is responsible of teenagers.

When I was fourteen sure but as an adult I can see it would have fucked up how my perceptions of relationships and sex as a whole work.

I wasn't mature enough to handle that then. Not by a long shot.

She's not real. It's not just Asuka who suffers from the curse of evangelion, it is all of them. They ate cartoon characters, doomed to never age or truly change from what they are. This is what the rebuilds try to tell you. You can not advance. You can not redo. The curse of Evangelion does not refer to the robots, it refers to the show itself.

Asuka and Rei will always be 14. They can't change.

also this

>implying that makes it any better
A 14 year old is in no way mature enough to be emotionally capable of dealing with a sexual relationship with someone that much older than them, especially when that person is an authority figure over them. Hell, 14 year olds can hardly handle sexual relationships between each other, let alone one between them and their adult guardian figure.

She's dead.

Lol are you a faggot

>a lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets
>there are people who unironically think Misato wasn't best girl

Evangelion is boring

daddy issues

Yes, but that's not the point.

She's from a shitty show
>2DEEP4ME
>EDGE
>ANGST
>IT'S A MASTAH PIECE

Look at it this way. If a 30 year old man was making sexual advances towards a 14 year old girl, would that be okay?

No? I thought so.

So why would it be okay if the genders were reversed?

In the past it was a normal thing for 20-30 something guys marry 16-17 year old girls. It's only now that society gets all scandalized and touchy with that matter.

>I didn't understand the message
So it really was 2deep4u then?

You can't change the scenario and expect it to be the same. Look, I don't know why, but girls get traumatized by sex a lot more than men. It's not the same thing at all.

Maybe there should be two sets of laws because it hardly seems fair to punish women for an action that doesn't"t really have a negative impact on men.

>Look, I don't know why, but girls get traumatized by sex a lot more than men.
>Maybe there should be two sets of laws because it hardly seems fair to punish women for an action that doesn't"t really have a negative impact on men.

Tell me you wrote that with a straight face, just do it.

Don't you think the same? I could link to like a dozen cases of adult teachers getting charged with having intercourse with a young male student and the boy comes out and says: I don't give a fuck it's fine. There was even the one boy who married his 'rapist' after she got out of hail and he turned 18.

So, if there isn't really a victim, why ruin someone's life? Just on principle?

kisses underage boys

There are also women who marry their abusers and beg police not to arrest them despite being found with a bloody nose and knocked out teeth.
The victims aren't the best source of logic in these sorts of situations because by the very nature of being victims they're being psychologically damaged.

I don't think kissing counts as a crime, even if the kiss receiver is underage.

All the moms of the world would get locked up.

You are making the mistake on assuming or labelling every relationship betwen a minor (obviously a female or male post puberty) and an adult (+18 in most countries) as 'rape' or to be violent or forced in any way.

I suggest you to watch the documentary series ''Schoolgirl report'' it might enlighten you a bit on how young girls actually think like about the matter. You seem pretty naive, user.

That's assault and not what we are talking about. No use comparing different things.

Depends on the context. If the kiss is done with clear sexual intention, and/or purported by an authority figure, yes it's criminal.
For instance, it would be illegal for a teacher to kiss a student.

no penis

Statutory rape is the word you want.

They're both sets of victims who, despite being abused, refuse to acknowledge that fact.
If you want a better example, look at the instances of female rape victims who blame themselves and sometimes commit suicide afterwards because they were somehow convinced it was their own fault.

BAN FULLY AUTOMATIC SEXUAL ASSAULT KISSES

Nah, that's bullshit.

>hurr it would be creepy if it was a guy so that makes it not okay
You are literally gay if you didn't want to have sex with a hot older chick when you were 14.

>there's literally no difference between all the various kinda of violent crimes across any spectrum of gender, personality or age

Okay user, you're right, we are the Borg and everyone reacts the exact same way every time.

Asuka should be in max security prison for her violent 1st degree kiss she forced on Shinji.

Look at that super sexual predator.

You don't get it. Even if victims say it's okay to have been victimized, it isn't, because victims of violation crime are often emotionally damaged, this applies to all violent crime, especially sex crime. Are there some 14 year olds who would be compelelely undamaged after fucking their teacher or something, probably, but the majority would be psychologically scared. This applies to both male and female.

I wanted to fuck everything when I was 14, that doesn't mean having a sexual relationship with someone acting as my surrogate mom wouldn't have fucked me in the head.

>you're a victim!

No, really, I feel fine. Sex is a normal thing and I agreed to have sex with her

>oh you poor baby, you're so traumatized that you don't even know you're a victim. Luckily I am here to tell you you are.

> that doesn't mean having a sexual relationship with someone acting as my surrogate mom wouldn't have fucked me in the head

So what happened to you instead to end up like this and be on this place talking about anime characters at 8:00am in the morning on a weekend?

Literal autism.

>but the majority would be psychologically scared. This applies to both male and female.
And where are you getting this from? I can't say that females wouldn't be fucked up since I'm not one but I can say that nearly all normally-functioning males will be completely fine. Having consensual sex with someone older doesn't make you go insane and it isn't rape, no matter how much you say it

If a child is too young to legally consent to sex they're too young to understand the potentially vast future psychological consiquences of having been victimized at a young age. Just because they said they're okay now, doesn't mean they won't be fucked up by their 20s.

Oh my god, there's even footage of Shinji attempting an assault kiss on Asuka while she is unconscious. That's 6th degree aggravated oral rape. Asuka and Shinji are guilty of mutual sexual assault and they should be in handcuffs, they probably got it from their pedophile guardian.

Have you even taken the trouble on learning the actual definition and symptoms of that word?

I guess not, you are just another dumbass who like to spout the latest memes and buzzwords mindlessly because you find them funny.

>but I can say that nearly all normally-functioning males will be completely fine.
Actually you can't say that. Early sexualization by those who are dramatically older, especially by those who are authority figures in one's life, has been proven to dramatically affect psychological, sexual, and behavioral development in both the short and long term regardless of gender.

No, I mean I have literally autism.
Well actually it's Aspergers syndrome, which is essentially Autism Lite, but I'm pretty sure they all got lumped together recently.

You keep saying that but how about explaining what "vast future psychological consiquences" it would have on a teenage boy.
Forget the fact that it may be an authority figure. I somewhat agree with you there.

>it's the magic kind of assault that leaves you totally unaffected for decades, so it makes sense you'd say you are fine

You people like to construct these scenarios where every eventuality proves you right. 'Don't worry, in ten years you'll be super traumatized and then you'll know I was right or you'll forget about this argument'

So we shouldn't prosecute child rapist so long as the child says it's okay, right?
Child sex abuse is physiologically harming, even if the effects don't manifest in the short term.

He means that whichever bad and good that came out of that relationship will shape the teenager's view of future relationships. Meh, the same is true for teenagers and young adults who are cheated upon or abused by their partners of the same age.

Why are you talking about children now? We are talking about post-puberty teenagers.

Potential body dismorphia, increase risk of violent behavior, increased risk of repeat victimization, potential risk of depression and suicidal tendencies, unhealthy lack of trust in others, warped views of appropriate sexuality and relationships, and dozens of other features repeatedly proven to be more prevalent in victims of child sex abuse.

*teleports thru u, sexually assaulting u 2 fast 2 see*
pshh..... nothin personnel kid......
*my sword was so sharp u fall apart psychologically 10 yrs l8r*
bettr luck next time............

I'm using child as a catch all term for anyone who is legally unable to consent to sex.

Trying once more to behave as if every case is the same. It's like you live in a world of black and white.

Is there a difference between a 19 year old having sex with a 15 year old and a 40 year old having sex with a 6 year old?

>I can diagnose that this will definitely occur based in your total lack of current symptoms

Thx Dr. Anonymous

I didn't say there wasn't a difference. I was originally repsonding to the point that an older women having sex with a young boy won't physiologically harm said young boy.
The hyperbole I stated in the comment you replied to was an attempt at hilight the flaws in the other persons argument.

See? Even you admit every case if different.

So why then, should women be prosecuted in cases where they have actually harmed no one?

I didn't say those will definitely occur, but victims of sexual abuse have much much higher risks of afformentioned disorders than everyone else.

Because you will never be able to tell if they harmed no one unless you can look into the future with your magic crystal ball and see that the victim hasn't be scarred psychological in the long term.

>who is legally unable to consent to sex.

I wonder about that

NONE of that shit makes any sense. You don't just become violent and have suicidal tendencies if you have consensual intercourse with someone older than you.

No it wasn't the usual age of marriage was around 27-29 in Europe for both men and women, data historically confirmed, this a myth.

Except sometimes you do
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1494926/
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/effects-of-csa-on-the-victim

>we just don't know, cuz magic isn't real
>so let's lock up an innocent woman

>It's psychologically harmful to have sex with someone older in countries where there is a strong social stigma around doing so.
Hm, really makes you think...

Someone who committed a statutory crime isn't innocent just because the victim says they're okay.

What even the fuck is happening in this thread?

easy search in google gave me this:

>nairaland.com/450419/age-marriage-medieval-times-paedophilia

>For girls in particular the age of marriage was much closer than now to the onset of fertility. In the 1600s the minimum legal age for marriage in England was 12. Parliament raised the minimum age for marriage (and the age of consent) to 16 in 1885
The above is just 200 years ago. Now compare it to the reality of 1200 years earlier! (with reference to 1885)

>evangelion character
>find a flaw

This is some top tier b8, m8. The entire point of eva is that all the characters are horrible people with flaws.

I didn't read through it all but the pages you linked to doesn't say anything about consenting people so I'm going to assume that they're talking about actual sexual abuse and suddenly the shit you said makes more sense.
So there is still no evidence that the majority of males having sex with an older female gets psychological trauma.

Look a bit further

The reason majority or all of these young males would be scarred, and probably are, is that they are one of the main reasons why that hot female teacher's life is now ruined. They're mature enough to get it that they are in one way or another responsible, even if they're not legally adults.

> That one blue spot
Holy WEW

Alcohol.

Fucking Saudis I swear to fucking god.
Nuke Mecca when?

Their Capital is Riyadh by the way.

old washed up drunk whore

split ends?

But if that where the case then surely they would be mature enough to understand the potential repurcussion towards the women and refuse sex out of their interest.

Or

There not in a position to refuse sex because they're being coerced by a much older woman into a situation they don't understand

>AoC in Tunisia is 20
sheeit

I know that and I meant what I said.

Unfortunately, there just aren't enough cases of female on male 'rape' for meaningful statistics on how it affects men, but there are enough accounts in the paper about me literally getting interviewed and having their rapist on trial and saying stuff like:

'I'd bang her again if she asked',

or
'why did she drug me? I like sex, coulda at least left me awake.'

Also, I am a man, so I know sex isn't traumatic just because the vagina is a few years too old or whatever. I often wonder why women get so traumatized by it when men don't. I think that if women were raised like men, they wouldn't be going through so much trauma when these things happen.

That's why I don't like movement to push victimhood onto people who may not really be victims at all. Asuka best girl.

IIRC it was set that high to stop European sex tourism. Of crouse, their tourism industry has now collapsed thanks to the whole Arab Spring thing.

Men* not me. Unfortunately, I've never been raped by a pretty girl.

Animated?

Also this:

womenintheancientworld.com/marriageinancientrome.htm

>Marriage and betrothal were legally recognized conditions and both required consent. While fourteen was a normal age for a girl to get married it was not impossible that she was betrothed when she was only seven years old, [1] too young to even know what marriage was let alone be able to give informed consent, but either side was free to break the engagement at any time without giving a reason or incurring a penalty.

Misato is a nice girl, of course, but she is always destined to be third. It's like Betty or Veronica. Midge might be nice too, but the real choice is always between the contrasts, red and blue in this case. Fire or ice.

And no one likes people who cop out with a safe choice. It's like the american election right now. Pick a side, don't be a lolbertarian faggot.

You must be fun at parties

Annoying slut who majorly detracted from the overall quality of the show