What happened to black people?

Between the Civil Rights Movement and the 90s, black people were as civil as white folk, but that changed somehow and blacks seemed to have forgotten what MLK stood for and are now rioting the streets in the name of cop killers, so what happened between then and now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWxppftPUZI
articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-10-20/news/8901230874_1_ralph-david-abernathy-king-poor-people-s-campaign
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=QrCkK0pCLVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn9-IPJsS4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=QnJFhuOWgXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess you're too young to know about the race riots, burn baby burn, and how it was openly discussed to either "give them a slice of the pie" aka pay tribute or bring out the machine guns and go full race war to bring them in line.

Before that, the KKK kept blacks in line. You wouldn't have the slaughter of black on black violence found in Detroit or Chicago if the KKK was still keeping them in order.

Sorry, that's an ugly and sad truth

But Rodney King was an actual case of racial police brutality, not saying rioting is justified but I understand why they would be pissed when most of the cops who did it were acquitted

It's the development of thug culture. I don't know where that came from, but that's what's causing the problems in black communities today.

>rioting the streets in the name of cop killers
if your talking about BLM, then a took a look at the demographics of one of their rallies. there are more jewy looking commies than there are blacks. not to mention for a movement named "Black lives matter", they spend 90% of their time talking about shit white people need to do

Crack

crack cocaine happened.

crack made gangs a viable "lifestyle" for hoodrats by turning them into a business model to sell an illegal and highly addictive product.

Where did the crack come from?

>blacks seemed to have forgotten what MLK stood for

For plagiarism, Jewish communism, and interracial orgies with hookers payed for with church money?

CIAniggers, the same one who are responsible for the current opioid crisis.

youtu.be/mWxppftPUZI

For everyone saying
>crack
No, that's superficial. What killed the black race for themselves and society at large was the introduction of welfare and the proliferation of illegal immigrants.

Welfare allowed for women to be single mothers and encouraged black men to duck responsibility, and illegal immigrants took all the unskilled, low wage jobs from blacks. So now it's welfare + no fathers + no work = the modern nigger.

Of course crack doesn't help things though.

Blacks in Amerikike reverted partly back to their natural state
They are slowly regressing back to the African-tier niggers we see all around us here in Africa

>Between the Civil Rights Movement and the 90s, black people were as civil as white folk
Is this some kind of joke?

Genetics and culture are related, and shape each other. Genetics determine everything - personality and intelligence. You can't dump a people into a culture that is radically different than their genetics allow and expect them to be successful.

Blacks need their own ethnostate just as much as white people. Sadly, American blacks are a mixture of European and African races. I don't know how to sort that out.

Welfare and plan parenthood. The break down of the family structure because of it. And boom we're at present day

I don't think OP is very old, thus doesn't know the history that is not taught.

COINTELPRO

>English need their own ethnostate just as much as the Welsh. Sadly, English are a mixture of Anglo-Saxon and Celtic races. I don't know how to sort that out.
Hypothetically just say anyone who identifies as black may get citizenship in said state once it was founded and should what you say be correct just wait a few centuries and there will be a pretty consistent genetic average throughout the majority of their population.

> cop killers

More like they are protest killer cops. But you can invent whatever narrative you like.

being this new

Anglo Goy Salves took the blue pill on the African and just as planned resulted in "HOOD NIGGAS" a subservient population like the Anglo to be used as a pawn for Jewish Authoritarian Control.

As most Jews know a conservative ethnostate would result in peaceful societies. Ask any African from Africa, their hatred of the Niggas will often times be greater than most.

This user is right. Welfare fucking ruined everything, there's no real way to make it right since people will always find a way to exploit it but I would be in favour of completely removing it.

this

i'm amazed that blacks heven't caught on to the fact that the left is and will abandon them the first chance they get when they import enough latinos in. and also that if a latino government is ever installed, they will give zero shits about "muh slavery" and blacks will be reduced to living like they do in brazil.

Almost every instance of "racist cop killing blacks" turns out to be either a case of the "victim" resisting arrest and trying to take the cops gun, or not even related to race at all, sometimes the cop who pulled the trigger was black

what about nigger gangster rap culture

>White South African

RARE
A
R
E

checked
Some of them have, but they're usually ostracized and marginalized as "crazy" or Uncle Toms by the black hordes. One thing the slaves hate the most is another slave that tries to leave the plantation.

its what the (((music industry))) promoted to black and white youth alike

>What happened to black people?

They've been given permission by the now-Leftist-controlled culture to "act their color," as the phrase goes. The soft bigotry of low expectations encourages reversion to the primitive. Nothing is expected of Blacks at all now, and if one of them does something remotely positive or civil, they are raised on the shoulders of white Liberal Progressives and paraded around as some beacon of virtue. They are literally dangerous pets.

If we removed welfare from places like America or UK would we become like Japan?

Welfare

One redpill you rarely see swallowed is that the Africans are being Jewed too. That's not to say they are the same as whites at all, but they are being fucked over too and they are certainly capable of creating civilization given the right ideology.

>what happened to black people?

You mean niggers?

Nothing happened. They haven't changed. All we did was let them out of their cages because bleeding heart whites and fucking jews suckered us into letting them out.

Pic related user. Niggers NEVER changed.

single-nigger-motherhood

first you would have massive civil wars and ethnic cleansing, because gibs are the sole form of survival for a lot of those people.

after that, yes

>be multiple convicted felon
>go speeding down the highway at 120 mph high on pcp
>lead cops on a chase
>get out of your car and attack them and then go running off
>"aaahh why you hitting me mayne i dindu nuffin stahp yo"

CRACK

> Compares 0.01 genetic distance as the same as 0.2 genetic distance.

Not quite the same, is it? The genetic distance between blacks and the rest of humanity is 0.2. Between Europeans, less than 0.02 - an order of magnitude less.

It actually WASN’T a case of police brutality.

But I'm just saying you can forge a nation (in the true sense) with any groups overtime. Case in point the Malagasy of Madagascar or even Mestizos of Mexico.

bro, Mexico is such an utter gutter of a country - it's the European minority ruling over a mass of native poverty, living behind fortress walls, a country within a country - this is exactly the OPPOSITE of what we want and what should be considered normal

where most of the drugs in the JewSA come from

your friendly neighborhood central intelligence agency

welfare state happened

It really wasn't. Read the book written by Officer Koon. That's his actual name. The Rodney King was just another George Zimmerman rail-roading...

also, read Vincent Bugliosi's book on the OJ case. He completely destroyed both the prosecution and the defense in that book and proved without any reasonable doubt that OJ did it.

Yea MLK was about non violence. He used to be a pastor as well. However you cannot generalise all blacks as the same. The majority of those rioting is the younger generation. Who are still ignorant to the fact violence only makes things worst. The media shares a part of the blame by not denouncing riots and calling it "free speech". In fact MLK didn't want a single person to march with them if they were not about non violence.

But I'm saying they're a nation as in a people which have a similar genetic makeup with each other despite mixed ancestry also Mexico wasn't always as bad as today. If you allow people who are anywhere from 25-100% African form an ethno-state as you proposed given enough time they'd simmer together, hell if you look at your black community this is already happening...

>younger generation

Wrong. All nigs rape and murder.

Jews

Holy shit, you must be a leftist, stupid as fuck and believes everything on the news without actually checking anything for yourself, despite it being EASIER than ever. The whole fucking unedited video is on youtube and I'll bet you've never even bothered to watch it.

He's RUNS at the cops and continues to resist arrest the whole time. All the hits, minus a few at the end, were entirely justified. And the cops that did those unjustified hits were given punishment for it, but that's why they were acquitted.

Holy fuck liberals are goddamned stupid.

Marxist Lootin Koon was a communist pervert who was used by the jews.

Niggers must be doing something right as they are clearly the dominant culture right now in America. That's why you see little white girlies twerking their butts, everyone is materialistic, and education and intelligence take a backseat for vanity

Black women are the most educated group in America. Really makes you think

>Officer Koon

No the Jew media and Hollywood glamorized thug culture and niggers.

Well Officer isn't part of his name, but his last name is Koon. Stacey Koon...

MLK was literally a communist faggot orgy having jew lover with the only intent of installing communism. Do your fucking research. He always went under the guise as a Christian when he wasn't one.

This is an FBI letter that was sent to King, apparently trying to get him to kill himself...

By the by, was the audio of King fucking white hookers ever released?

I doubt it. I doubt such filth would be released especially since it would fracture the current state of America in some way. I'm sure it'd be seen as racist as well.

You can look at King's surrounding posse and you'll know just how fucked up and degenerate that movement was.

>What happened to black people?
This isn't complicated, actually
This 40-year old clinical modality summarizes everything wrong that hinders all blacks.
It is almost pathological how they EMBRACE this mindset no matter where they are at.
The very few that rise out of this retard mentality do so because they reject these fundamental thinking errors that sabotage all paths to success.

tl;dr - it isn't whites or patriarchy or white supremacy, it's their own damn fault

Wouldn't shit like welfare have a factor in it too? Even with affirmative action, Black people continue to be one of the least employed races because they have no incentive to get a job

>I'm sure it'd be seen as racist as well.
every post on Sup Forums reveals how fucking dumb you millennials are

articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-10-20/news/8901230874_1_ralph-david-abernathy-king-poor-people-s-campaign

> The detailed confirmation of King`s alleged sexual escapades-three in the single night before his death-has been supplied by Ralph David Abernathy, an intimate of King for virtually the whole of King`s public career and the man tapped by King himself as his successor.

>Wouldn't shit like welfare have a factor in it too?
no

you can always find a boogey man to blame your life on
> its cold outside
> I have red hair
> I live in _____ instead of ____
that's what losers do; find scapegoats
People with vision and a goal, go out and achieve.

All these excuses, tell me why NONE of these issues are experienced by any first generation immigrant community? Vietnamese, Indian, Pakistani, Slavs, Russians, Philipino, Japanese, Chinese, even Nigerians that come over here, their kids are thriving because they are pushing them in education (as the only way to get ahead) and financial discipline to build wealth.
Yet, a half dozen generations of blacks in America can't figure out how to stop getting pregnant at 14, graduate from high school, or keep a decent job

< the apex of black achievement

Actually, democrats seem to oppose things, things like school choice, more police and all that
Notice how the only states that allow have voucher programs are predominantly white, and all the cities with the worst crime are the ones that are predominantly democratic and black

>Actually, democrats
who gives a shit?
The more you fucks argue over your faggot teams, the more the focus comes off of niggers being pieces of shit that should be accountable for their own behavior

It won't be until EVERYONE in America gets tired of niggers and their tired shit that things will change.

I'm saying that democrats are what happened to blacks, and the blacks are complacent because they get free shit from them

>I'm saying that....
quit making excuses for niggers

crack, welfare, democrats, lead pain, WIC, Jim Crow, Rodney King, Housing discrimination, Affirmative Action.....

Just stahp, faggots

NOTHING "happened to" blacks.
Blacks just are woefully irresponsible for their own behavior

if martin luther king jr was an example of a black man telling other black people to calm down why do you think it was so historical

and he still found time to rape people

>40-year old clinical modality

Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

Putting a monkey in a suit doesn't mean he is based or not a violent savage. Nothing happened to them, they've always been violent savages.

MLK at least proved they could be self aware

youtube.com/watch?v=QrCkK0pCLVI

They showed their true colors

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn9-IPJsS4

welfare killed the black family

bureaucracy and teacher's unions killed black schools

minimum wage killed black youth employment

economic regulations killed black employment at large (and everyone else's employment for that matter), as jobs were replaced by illegals or shipped overseas

They rioted during MLK's time as well

ironically, he had nationalist tendencies that led to (((them))) taking him out lest he undermine the status quo

>welfare ....
>bureaucracy....
>minimum wage ....
>economic regulations ....
SEE?
It ain't our fault
Dey be holin' us back
WE WUZ

Those things were all available to white people. Niggers were violent criminals before all that and they still are. The problem is genetic. The white folks that fell to that and the black folks as well. They are dysgenic sub-human scum.

War on drugs.

>being this much of a democrat

Take the nogpill. If you overlook the forces that destroyed black America, you're probably blind to how the same forces are destroying white America.

Rap and Hip Hop came along.

I don't doubt blacks have always been a problem, but you only have to watch old video from the 50s and 60s to see that weren't thuggish like they are now.

I used to listen to that shit when I was younger and now I can see it for what it is. JEWISH SUBVERSION to control black youth and weaponise them against white people.

Rural white America did nothing wrong. Many of those suffering are from tight-knit families and communities, and are paying dearly for the tradeoff of not eagerly embracing the cultural fragmentation and erosion of urbanization.

>video of them at a march where they are distracted
>THEY DIDN'T USED TO BE THUGGISH

lul, bruh look at the MLK quote and realize this is a retarded meme promulgated by niggers and apologizers.

Pic related

>overlook the forces that destroyed black America
who gives a shit?
Blacks aren't "VICTIMS" which is what you're so satisfied with projecting.
Blacks are in the predicament they are in because they CHOOSE to be pieces of shit.
The fact that liberals and democrats can easily manipulate them because of this low standard is an after-thought.

>Between the Civil Rights Movement and the 90s, black people were as civil as white folk

that is not true at all

I'm not talking about the march retard.

I'm talking about video of blacks from those era in general.

The music back then is happy and makes you want to dance. Now its FUCK WHITEY, Kill da police, We wuz Kangz, Wea da reperashuns @ etc etc

I'm just saying there are powerful people subverting them through music.

White's eased off in killing them and they've taken our kindness as weakness. As to how we should treat niggers - please read:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Whites are making enemies left and right and will be hated by all. Bye bye. Its ok to to shoot white targets.

the great society

He's saying that because of their music probably.

Black music in the 50s-80s was non degenerate stuff like R&B, soul, funk, blues, jazz. Today it's nigger this nigger that smoke weed fuck hos nigger rap garbage.

They're not being subverted, merely directed. The behaviors are completely natural to them. Their relative pacifism was a result of whites having free reign to keep them in check. What you see are blacks being blacks and their nature behavioral tendencies are wielded as a tool against white people whose hands are tied in abating it.

This.

>The music back then is happy and makes you want to dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=QnJFhuOWgXg

>muh CIA crack ring
The author of that book admitted it was BS

Black music in the 50s-80s was degenerate as hell. Just slightly less so than today.

Communism