Is Larry David /our guy/?

is Larry David /our guy/?

He's not ashamed, he's bragging. Look at this cunts face

>australian
>spews the word cunt
Checks out

Yeah that photo was taken as he was speaking those words. Good catch.

(((our guy)))

No but it can only help to bring awareness to what (((they))) are like and maybe more will join the dots.

Larry David is just self-aware of his Jewishness, if other Jews were like him there'd be a lot less """anti-semitism""".

Progressives hunting the Jew because the jewish lobbies support Trump.

i always like Larry David. I'm glad he's speaking up.

lmao

Yes, he is a self-hating jew, the only kind of jew that approaches something resembling good.

>Early life
David was born in the neighborhood of Sheepshead Bay, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Rose (born Regina Brandes) and Mortimer Julius "Morty" David, a men's clothing manufacturer, and the younger brother of Ken David.[6] His family is Jewish.

no

Holy fuck, he named himself. He'll be dead before dawn

>mfw i'm no longer ashamed to like ((Larry David))

This. A lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm is about making fun of Jews and their weird customs.

No you fuck head. It literally means that Liberal Hollywood are now turning on the Jews, thus, enabling the cycled of Jewish collapse and rebuilding to occur again. Nothing new. It's been 3000 years of this shit and you goys make a new thread every time. AMARNA LETTERS and now this for fucks sake.

>A kike is now the face of Sup Forums

I went to high school with his daughter. In history class she accidently used "we" to refer to Nazi Germany once. It was funny. He is clearly self-hating.

Jew can use the antisemitic argument against the far righters who blame them for warmongerism, but its uneffective on lefties. Leftist ideology and "anti-racism" are linked.
Leftists have two powers. Money and propaganda who can brainwash and manipulate the masses.

cue Cartman's Kyle the jew rage

I bet there is more than a handful of Seinfeld episodes that would be unsavory to SJWs if released now.

Let's be honest, the Jews that are not part of the cabal are actually pretty cool because they are usually really smart.

Roy Kohn - mentored the Trumpster was like this

Larry David is a Noble Jew just from Seinfeld alone

LArry David shits on jews being jewy all throughout his show.

He had an episode where some Jew tells him not to listen to Wagner because he was a nazi and Larry David is like "fuck off im going to listen to it more now"

And then he hires a small orchestra to play Wagner at the guys house.

I like the episode where Larry can't decide whether or not to support his fellow jews in removing the palestinian eatery or go bang the hot palestinian woman. Larry is a funny guy at the very least

There are lots of conservative jews that hate what jews in the Media and Governments do.

I come from a family of jewish Trump supporters.

if you had to look it up to see if Larry is a jew then you're a retard who's opinion doesn't count

if you knew anything about larry david you'd realize why you're so retarded

The same monologue Larry said this, he also joked about the holocaust.

Larry is the quintessential Jew, but not in the usual bad way.

He simply fears the next holocaust more than he fears not destroying society.

>Larry David

Larry David is a fucking kike! He's as dirty as Jerry Seinfeld himself.

No, Jews always try to deflect criticism with self-effacing jokes. They will still band together against the goyim. The 'conservative' Jews are just trying a different angle, they are still loyal to Jews above all else.

Larry is fucking based can't wait for season 9 of Curb

Humor can be a very powerful force if used well. That's why in the West today, only Jews for the most part can be public comedians...

Jerry Seinfeld
Seth Rogen
Andrew Dice Clay
Billy Crystal
Sarah Silverman
Garry Shandling
Woody Allen
Adam Sandler
Roseanne Barr
Mel Brooks
Howard Stern
Jerry Lewis
Groucho Marx
Lorne Michaels
Sacha Baron Cohen
Jon Stewart
Peter Sellers
Andy Samberg
Lenny Bruce
Paul Reubens
Bette Midler
Rodney Dangerfield
Gilda Radner
Larry David
Ben Stiller
George Burns
Al Franken
Steven Wright
Don Rickles
Andy Kaufman
Sandra Bernhard
Jack Benny
Milton Berle
Gene Wilder
Bill Maher

>Are you Jewish?

>Do you wanna check my penis?

>assuming i had to look it up.
>leaf
>"you're a retard who's opinion doesn't count"

projecting much?

He's alright.

Yeah, that happened

>can't even reply properly

Just stop posting.

Who was it that TDS used to make fun of all the time for saying Curb Your Enthusiasm is woke on the JQ on a podcast?

holy fucking christ!

you missed ari shaffir. wondering if kikes that appear on sitcoms qualify as comedians - the list would exceed post limits

Thinking any jew is a good jew. lurk moar niggerfaggot

just go fuck yourself. nigel.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Are you guys literally retarded? You could read it as "oh they're all jews, obviously" or the way it was probably meant "a lot of Jews are being persecuted".

Never trust any of (((them)))

>Jews
>pretty cool
Found the shlomo, boys.

Oh my fcking God... They're all jews! How are there so many fcking jews left if Hitler gassed them all?!
>tfw you've never even met a jew irl but everyone on tv is jewish