twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/929798673113976837
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I voted, I'm with Russia

here we go

Russian bot reporting for duty

Bump

bump for Trump

Oh look, more biased poll options from a guy looking for affirmation from friends.
Sage.

Oh come on whats wrong with trolling a poll like the good old days just having fun.

Bump

Consider the sheer amount of these safe space reaffirming polls made by literally who's. It would take a good chunk of my time going after them, time that I don't have.
Now, if this was CNN or Fox or some other major news outlet, I would gladly. But it's not. So I don't care.

Does Burgers really believe some shithole on the opposite side of the globe can affect their elections and daily life? Or is this some trolling of people with different political views? I can’t even tell anymore

bump at 20%, people in the comments are going crazy lol

Bump.

just did my thing

Turn it my Russian bots

LET'S GO

Lol they think we are Russian bots

Bump

These faggots are actually triggered over a fucking poll

>In this thread Sup Forums tries to prove the media's narrative
Really makes you wonder who's behind this post...

That is actually how you are suppos3 to see your targets if you are aiming for accuracy

>twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/929798673113976837

Not on twttter but good luck

Dude. People are so brainwashed right now it's not even funny.

Bump

were up to 21 percent

bump

As usual, they say the exact opposite of the truth. Trump's entire campaign was pro-America and the most pro-American people (whites, especially white males) supported him the most.

>Implying someone here is doing this for other reason that a quick laugh.

Bump

Trump bump

Look its the whole reason I started this and it wonderful. The comments on the tweet are great

>leftists now actually believe big gov and alphabet soup bureaus after 9/11
the absolute state of the left

>no blue checkmark
why would i waste any effort at all?

I did my part. Keep it going!

good post OP, FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

yeah its pretty well made

no, we are all subversive agents of the motherland. we must bring american pig dog capitalists to their knees.

as a side note, ask any of these people how russia influenced our election and you'll get stutters about hacking. hacking the illegal server that hillary had in her bathroom that obama knew about, but did not act on. even though we don't know if that was hacked or not because all we have is a report from CrowdStrike, a pro DNC security company. they will all ignore the fact that the data transfer had to be local and that podesta clicked a phishing link.

people are already blaming the trump&putin votes on russia lol

Wait i don't understand, is it required by default to hate Russia if you are an American? Why?

This was good fun OP.

>Option a is 63% White
>Option b is 100% White
This decision was not complicated in the slightest.

Reply with memes
>REPLY WITH MEMES

Well the cold war made us dislike them but its been about 30 years since that ended so I dunno.

21% now

bump

I wouldn'tdare to think there were other reasons. And yes, the comments ARE gold!

Bump.

>Sup Forums you know what to do
ugh no I don't

Stupid liberals. Putin is based as fuck. Been an admirer for many years.

What a shitty answer choice.
Where is Estonia as a choice?

Guys one of them thinks I am KGB agent! LOL.

>the left can't me-

I just got promoted to Supreme Russian Bot Commander.

What about you, fellow bots?

come on these twiter libs are getting more butthurt every percentage point, time to double down on twitter accounts and get over 50

still waiting for my pay and my promotion, but staying loyal to comrade Putin

The leftist butthurt is off the charts in the comments.

>Does Burgers really believe some shithole on the opposite side of the globe can affect their elections and daily life?

ARE YOU STUPID.

Of course it can.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THERE IS ONE GLOBALIST PERSON TO EACH COUNTRY, EACH ONE OF THEM SOMEHOW ENACTING THE SAME KIND OF LAW AND DOING THE SAME KIND OF STUFF?

Im now Russian Bot Commissar. Im sorry my Commander

> charged twitter polls
disgusting

bump

new twiiter account posting in their is putin trump 2020

,, their losing their shit

Bump

it is so infuriating to them that their propagamda is worthless. these comments make my little thingy hard.

what's the number at now?

lets see the proof then

nibble on some rat poison

The leftist in the comments have no idea this is glorious.

the responses are so funny

TRUMP IS FROM THE FUTURE

>You either support America or you support Trump and Putin's unproven partnership

Okay

I'm gonna get on twitter and start a poll of my own

>which do you support?
>President Trump
>Islamic Fundamentalism

Bump

We gotta win this

Hola McLovin

22 keep it going

Wtf, I love botes now.

get it to 51%

It means go on the site and vote for Trump and Putin, the men who will save us. If you are a Mossadnik with a license to kill, please come to America and begin massacring leftists and antifa. And the media. Thanks in advance!

did my part

Bump for Trump

Fuck off as much as I love Trump I vote only for America if that's my choice

There is no America.

Bumperino

She's #withher

Russian bot here, reporting for duty.
Have a bump of cocaine.

bump

Bump

>FLUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>FIRST PAST THE POST.

Wow a anachnophobic voting for dog over spider, have the same weight as guy guy that likes both but prefer dogs. WOW

russian hacker reprting in

It's up to 22% now. Keep voting. I can't stand that faggot.

The US was closer to communism under Obama than Russia is under Putin. That's why it's fashionable for leftists to hate them I would assume. It's only cool to like Russia when alcoholic communist retards are in charge

inb4 poll is deleted due to massive butt hurt

Somebody wake up Sup Forums. Time those faggots did something useful for a change. These twatter fuckers are trying to ruin our fun. Went from 1200 to over 4000 votes in the last 10 minutes yet we've only gained a couple percent.

New Poll

Alec Baldwin once called a photographer a "cocksucking faggot". Should we

>Disavow from now until the end of time
>Not disavow. It's ok because he has the right political opinions

bump

new thread?

Might do more harm than good... Sup Forums is still full of leftist degenerates who never ended up migrating here with the rest of us.

god he's a butthurt faggot.