This is what Sup Forums actually wants

> The newspaper said it wanted to document, “the asylum-seekers, refugees and migrants who died since 1993 as a consequence of the restrictive policies of Europe on the continent’s outer borders or inside Europe.”

how can you be okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/ad61d77da84648b6b1e040b9425f8ed7/A-list-of-heartbreak:-Newspaper-tallies-33,293-dead-migrants
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41959062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHy the fuck are they in the middle of the ocean

Yes, it is truly sad. Far too few have died so far.

Conveniently there is a ship there to pick them up. I wonder would they have drowned in the ocean if they stayed in Africa and the Middle East?

>when the best post is also a leafpost

This. Noone forced them to get in the middle of the sea the first palce. They made a choice, they knew of the risks (I mean, even sandniggers can't be that dumb that they don't), and died of their own fault.

If anyone is to blame, it's Merkel for inviting them all, and other traitors who share her vision.

By being ok.

because they're literal invaders. They're illegally entering the country with no say from the populace and demanding the populace then become slaves to provide these invaders with every creature comfort possible for absolutely nothing, including raping and murdering when they get bored/horny.

Why should anyone care about them? They aren't being invited over.

Surely the poor, oppressed Progenitors Of Crime are far too stupid for their odds of being allowed to stay in Europe to have any influence on their deciding to pay a people smuggler to bring them across the Mediterranean sea.

this tbqh

Look at all those poor helpless women and children.

forgot the link: apnews.com/ad61d77da84648b6b1e040b9425f8ed7/A-list-of-heartbreak:-Newspaper-tallies-33,293-dead-migrants

this thread is already fucked up, you guys dont know what its like to live in the third world and be denied of a better life

Yeah! Let's see if we can get that number to 50000 by year's end!

Why the fuck is it that every fucking picture I see of "refugees" is a bunch of military aged men?

i love this video
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA

Why does OP care more about their lives, than they care?

If they want to overload a rubber raft and push each other out, am I supposed to let them break our laws? Or am I supposed to stop them from getting in the boat with the government gun?

Not our circus, not our monkeys.

>This

It's a tragedy that they have not all drowned at sea. I will be useless for the rest of the day from weeping that any of them have made it to Europe and America.

>Complete faggot
>Plebbit spacing
>Reminder to sage all plebbitors
You really have to go the fuck back, and take some AIDS-ridden African niggers with you

So the proper response is to turn Europe and USA into the third world too?

It's called protecting your borders. It's how you maintain the sovereignty of a nation. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're apparently a "no borders, no nations" cocksucker.

who wins when they flock to our countries and turn them into shitholes, too? except the jew.

Fucking Europe towed them there from Africa, didn't you read OP post?

>if you offer free shit to people living under poverty and war and make accommodations for them it will be more safe!
>but if you show that you do not give two shit about them coming over and will even refuse to help them, they will com en masse!

accept some homeless people into your home why don't you
HOW DARE you let them live like that!

>you guys dont know what its like to live in the third world and be denied of a better life
You have to build better life for yourself.
Invading other countries is not sustainable approach. Even if you are lucky you end with no countries to invade at some point.

>be african
>60 IQ
>can't swim
>gets in rubber raft, floats into Mediterranean
>drowns

dont really have a problem with this desu.
they wouldn't drown if they just stayed home.

Also maybe their boats would quit capsizing if they quit trying to rape niggers on their "dangerous voyage" Pic related. Why is this nigger naked?

>Why is this nigger naked?

nigga stole his pants to wipe his ass

this doesnt make any sense? every country needs workers especially if the country's population doesnt replace itself

I'm not ok with it
The European Navy's should sink more of the Invaders ships

I'm not, clearly those invaders are on a boat that is not sinking.

By the end of the year I'm traveling to Africa with an unnamed, unregistered, unheard of mercenary contractor and I'm going to spend the rest of my life staging horrific attacks on "human rights" NGO's, blue hats, and organizations like "doctors without borders". I will be torturing to death dozens if not hundreds of traitors.

oh no

Not in european countries though unemployement is pretty high here, especialy amongst youth (10,5% overal and 20%+ for less than 30 yo in france).

Došlo vrijeme da se Srbi svete
Sve džamije u oblake lete

Heartbreakingly low number. Why can't it be in the millions? They are so fucking ugly. I feel like shooting them even when they're drowning.

Do not torture them- hang them- faster death, and makes more of a statement. Also, if you want, you could to head to Somalia and try to take it over- there are plenty of jackasses there who need death, and some decent land once the undesirables are dead. The UN would even thank you for it

Send dem Niger
Libya: UN dey remove refugees enter Niger
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41959062

>This is what Sup Forums actually wants
No, I want x1000 that number every single day.

Only thing that breaks my heart is that the survivors are going to be roaming around in my neighbourhood soon giving me the death stare while shouting into their brand new IPhones at 140 dB, desu.

I salute you sir. Those 'doctors without borders' make me laugh. Is it not just an excuse for sanctimonious leftists to go into a 3rd world shithole, see some niggers dying of leprosy and attempt to treat them? All the while stepping into human feces because of open sewers and contracting horrible intestinal parasites because of the inability for the native population to wear shoes and walking in feces.

Please do us a favor and erase these genetic mistakes.

I'm not. That number should be way higher.

>tfw for over 2 years boats full of niggers and arabs have been washing up in Europe.
>Still Europeans haven't done a damn thing to stop it.

You are all doomed.

I got banned from twitter for telling Doctors Without Borders that they were all going to end up in prison getting raped by their "refugees" , so I'm contributing too I guess

Please let this post not be a LARP

Yep, high quality. I love the narrator guy "Italian". He just calmly repeating "Stay calm, stay calm" *pointing "Hey Enzo look, that nigger is drowned lulz." "Stay calm niggers, drown peacefully" *wave

Kill them all. What is the point in having a navy if we're not going to sink invaders?

oops maybe the leftist policy of making treacherous journeys like this profitable might have actually killed 10's of thousands of people. how could that have happened?

This.

Plus they look to be in surprisingly good health for so called refugees.

You're doing God's work. Let's hope this will be the start of Death Squads Without Borders.

Sharks gotta eat too

>Don't know what its like to live in the 3rd world.

Yes because our ancestors actually built something. While theirs scratched arse and built mud huts.

You could always start petitions to let them all in the US.

>33,293 dead migrants
NOT
GOOD
ENOUGH

Only 33,293 have died? Huh

But would a shark be that desperate to eat a nigger? You don't know where they have been after all.

>how can you be okay with this?
because niggers.
who the fuck cares

Yeah it's tragic thst those numbers are too low. They need to send more on boats back along with the Neo-Liberal lefty-fags with them and then torpedo them turds out in toilet call sea.

Anyone else notice the one in the top left is completely naked?

>>how can you be okay with this?
Almost all of them were economic migrants with zero to do with actual refugee status. I have no problems with actual refugees, 95% of them just aren't actual refugees, just illegal economic immigrants.

when i look at these niggers i see strong and healthy young man that are willing to risk their lifes bc there are gibs to claim in our countries.
this shit is a fucking invasion.
at this point i hope that all these monkeys make it to europe and rape as much wimin as they can.

everywhere I go I must rape.

If these workers are so valuable, let them stay and enrich and develop their own nations. Stealing them is like stealing Nigeria's future. How evil are you that you would want that?

And if we needed workers, we can call East Europe and import Christians who share our culture, and don't hate us like nonwhite do.

>All those poor sharks that are about to get AIDS

Tell me where to send the money.

>The newspaper said it wanted to document, “the asylum-seekers, refugees and migrants who died since 1993 as a consequence of the restrictive policies of Europe on the continent’s outer borders or inside Europe.”
You evil white people! It's all the fault of you and your restrictive policies that these poor Africans are dying! Open your borders and stop murdering them!

Gee I wonder who could be behind this article.

Wow look at all those poor women and children

>Almost all of them were economic migrants with zero to do with actual refugee status.
Yes you do. They are ugly shitskins with shitty cultures like everyone else in those god forsaken lands. The sooner you accept that you're a racist and that racism is good and natural, the better.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>illegal immigrants dieing while actively committing various crimes
>heartbreak
when will they be posting how sorrowful it is when people who threaten police with weapons are shot by them? my heart goes out to all criminals who only die as a result of committing crimes.

>I wonder who could be behind this article

>Sup Forums celebrating terrifying and painful deaths because their skin is dark and >muh white women

you people are the real subhumans

AWESOME

ALL NONWHITES TRYING TO COME TO EUROPE DESERVE DEATH

ZERO EMPATHY
SPBP

Source ?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

You stupid fucking cunt. These are not "workers" the are LOCUST sent here by (((THEM))) to destroy western civilization. Show me just one example of the "poor refugees" working any fucking job.

Maybe if christfag boats were not picking them up, then they would not attempt this. Ever thing of that, christniggers?

I would be glad to fund a program that only served to sink their ships.

Nobody is celebrating this, you brainlet. If the numbers were at least 100 times greater, we'd be celebrating.

>load ships up with millions of unwanted people
>sink those ships in the middle of the ocean
>???
>profit

I love Sup Forums

Automation can literally replace any african immigrant and will in under 5 years. All they are is literal slave labor for the upper class until automation makes sufficient advances.

How the fuck are these guys so muscular? I thought they were starving?

Honestly yes. The more people die making the crossing, the less people will attempt it.

They roll up to ships and then sink their own raft or boat so the ship will rescue them and they can board the craft.

I don't know why the one dude is ass nekkid though.

>only ~34k in 24 years
i am not ok with this

It is a hard thing to come to terms with.
Let me explain. I dont enjoy innocent people being punished for nothing, sure I will kek at a rekt/gore thread but never feel a righteous feeling of pleasure.
That said innocent people dont invade anothers land & soil.
So thats the conclusion I have come to.

The guild is solely on the people who brought them to the middle of ocean.

>how can you be okay with this?
because i want every fucking afrimonkey to drown in the med.

How many european deaths by migrants since 1993?

Probably his comrades pulled off his trunks during their drowning, while they were going down to the deep.

because they're not my countrymen, ergo I don't care

>This is what Sup Forums actually wants
yes

On the contrary, they have died because of Europe's openness regarding immigration

If Europe was not so permissive on illegal immigration, there wouldn't be an incentive for these people to put their life at risk travelling in such ways

I was baffled how when that little kid drowned and his picture was used to shame everyone, Merkel's response was to shout out that everyone and their mother could go to Germany. creating an even bigger incentive for more people to put their lives at risk and die like that boy

Dey need ban dem sailing and swimming competitions. Dem no good at it.

Too many.

But probably not 40k to be fair.

Number isn’t high enough.

And of course mandatory
>MFW