Hey pol

hey pol
ask a white zimbabwean (Rhodesian) anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/379387323051278346
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only last rhodesian is dylan roof so bump

Where in Rhodesia did you live?

lol no clue who that is

parents used to live in salisbury but met in now modern day chegutu

Dylan Roof shot up a black church in Charleston

It's really too bad that Rhodesia is gone. I hear it was a nice place.

how is life in SA?

holy shit how did i not know about this...
haha yeah dude i heard it was fucking great. i was born in 96 though so just hearing the stories is amazing.
SA is not too bad. the people and the crime here is fucked and Cape Town just moves too fast for its own good, not like zim. zim is slow and comfy in a way. only studying here for a bit then will go back up to zim for a little while to chill with the parents

I thought both SA and Zim were in chaos

Cape town looks nice but I guess crime is way out of control form all the niggers

Im just glad to see that Rhodesians live on. God bless you guys

kind off... were always in chaos, people die all the time here... never seen so many bodies but zim is shit but always chilled out... like zims been through so much shit people arent even suprised when our economy crashed again

haha we do our best. god bless you guys that still support us... we really appreciate it...

is canada cucked? i kinda wanna immigrate there

and nice fucking quads my bru

Is it still possible for a white family to settle down there? I mean, able to buy land.

How do blacks treat you? Can you walk around at night without worries? Do you want to eventually come to Europe?

>escapes an ape laden hellhole
>into an ape laden hellhole
neck yourself

Its pretty cucked although there are some people who aren't cucked.
The problem is that in Canada, there is really no vocal opposition to the left while there is Trump in the US.
Canada is pretty much like a state of the US culturally but just more left wing.
You would probably like to immigrate to America. Its much less cucked.

yeah you can... not really an issue... blacks and whites get on pretty well in zim and its also quite a big impressive thing if you have white friends :D

pretty well... its pretty much safe to walk around at night but crime has been going up for a while now but for gods sake DO NOT go in town at night time ESPECIALLY on foot. there is some fucked up shit that goes down there.

and yeah i have dutch ancestry and i might go to the netherlands to stay with long lost senpai and do a bit of work with my degree im trying to get now. Europe seems like a home away from home to all rhodies and Afrikaners

i want to

oh hell yeah i love to move to america but fat fucking chance for me to get a green card so imma just marry some landwhale and kill her

and soz for late replies guys my chicken in the oven just exploded

oh and goats actually became a form of currency in zim

how do i get qt rhodie/afrikaner gf?

I plan to move to America when I'm done with uni. They give out tons of green cards to mexicans, it's worth a try to get one.

lol by getting massive muscles and adopt the most chad rhodie lifestyle you can

its actually a sad thing. all white zimbabwean girls are really basic fucking stupid american acting girls. they really want to be up to date with fashion and music and stuff but doing that in zim is hard so they just fuck it up really.

if you want a qt rhodesian farmer girl im afraid they have all be killed by black people.

better luck with Afrikaners

haha even the mexicans will have a leg up on me.... i filled in an application to an american college and as soon as i stated i was african and white it was rejected but then when i put african and black it said it was under review so fml

...but have they been blacked?

He said they act like American girls so......

lol no... thats one thing white girls dont do is go for black guys. its cool to have a black friend as a white girl but they dont date black dudes.

i made this for you

>Rhodesian
I'm really sorry, man.

its okay my dude

weve moved past it

btw i really like this image... where did you get it from?

>holy shit how did i not know about this...

How in the fuck do you guys down there not know about this?

Can you give us a basic day in the life of a white family in Zimbabwe. I am sorry to be so ignorant but I am just fascinated. Do you live in a "white" neighborhood, is it secured? Do you have weapons to protect your family? How does Mugabe treat the whites. When Whites become a minority do they band together, is everyone redpilled and if so how do they look at the nigger apologizes in the west?

From one of the frequent Rhodesia or fash threads, it's one of the best.

That's cute. We should kill all black Africans and recolonize Africa so we can have more white African farm girls.

no body really cares here i guess unless the guy is from zim

i feel bad for that guy really but people like him make us look worse.

rhodesia is one of the most misunderstood countries ever made

Any opinions on that American girl who was arrested recently for shitposting on Twitter allegedly criticizing Mugabe?

What happens when mugabe dies? The guys old but seems like white farmers blood is keeping him alive; civil war? are ther even bullets for a civil war?
Are black fed up with the mugabe regime?Do old black speaks in a good way about rhodesia?

Is there even a remote possibility of white rul after mugabes dead?

ill describe a day when i was younger

be me
we have to wake ourselves up at 6 am here because strict parents
dad says if youre not in the car by 7 then he will leave without us
once was late in the car and my dad beat me
hardcorerhodies.pdf
get to private jewish primary school
mostly white, its one of the good ones cause all public school are all black, poor, rundown and fucked up
finish learning grades and do sports
eat lunch and play on playground
get uniform dirty because games where you dont fall in the dirt are boring
normally just play soccer
have a few thousand zim dollars to buy a Nutty Squirrel ice cream from the black icecream delivery guys that literally ride these fridges to schools with them on bicycles on fridays.

all zim kids love those guys and they used to ring bells and kids would pour out the classrooms and line up for ice cream. that im sure will alwaays be the fondest memory a kid growing up in zim will remember.

wait late to get picked up by mom.

go with them to a braai at their friends place and get absolutely trashed while i try sleep in the car.

zim parents are all fucking alcoholics
and i dont blame them

thats basically it.. ill try descrive more in detail when i answer other questions

ohhhhh
i dig it!

lol for that reason alone i would kill bob

How many white people still live in zim? I thought they were all driven out?

yeah thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

nah there's still quite a few. I'd say there is about 20-30,000.

There's still a lot in the farming industry and other big businesses like that. Plenty are highly influential as well.

A Brit is the biggest land owner there, Nicholas van Hoogstraten

honestly was shocked when i heard it. zim news is all based on rumours so when they come true all the moms gossip over wine about them but this was a big thing.

she got out earlier this week so im pretty relieved

most zimbos care about this stuff in the way like
"Mugabe you can fuck us up as much as you like but dont you dare hurt anyone else."

personally im relieved its over and i feel bad for her because zim is chilled but chikurubi prison is literally like a circle of hell

that is the one place on earth i fucking hope burns down

the fucking atrocities that take place there are horrendous and should be investigated by world aauthorites for crimes against humanity... even kaffas dont deserve that

Do you believe that one day there will be a return to Rhodesia and the Union of South Africa? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your level of comfort in SA, regarding racial tensions and other problems.

Rhodesia couldve been great, sorry for your loss OP

Holy shit dude - you either went to Sharon or Carmel. Are you me? I'm 12 years older than yo - shit was already bad when i left in '02, haven't been back since '04

question of the century my dude

honestly i will fucking party when that prehistoric fossil finally kicks it but i dont want to fucking near zim when that happens

i predict a large power struggle and riots.

problem is everyone in zim thinks all the problems will be over and everything will suddenly get better but im not an idiot and will be in europe

and sorry no chance of whites ever ruling again

and sorry guys trying to eat here at the same time so bare with me

Why did you guys go to Jewish schools? Are you Jewish? How many Jews are there in Zim?

dude no ways i went to sharon school till gr7 and then sj georges and st johns

howsit buddy?

What do the adults say about how Rhodesia was? Do you think the heavy alcohol abuse can somehow be attributed to losing the war. I can imagine anyone your parents age had friends and family killed and probably saw some shit, when they were young.

What you're saying in this thread really reminds me of growing up in the south. Getting some pretty big nostalgic vibes right now

also no sage forgot to change name

What do blacks think about rhodesia?
do they prefere white rule or mugabe?

Do u support Kosovo independence?

hey my dudes can someone make a discord?

im ADD af and its much easier if i talk?

is that okay?
i still wanna talk so much about my ex country

I went to Saint George's too - i wonder how many of the teachers i had were still around when you were there!

Most of the kids at these schools were not Jewish, they're not religious schools, secular but originally started by the Jewish community which was always small and much smaller after Rhodesia became Zimbabwe.

Nobody cares about third world Serbia you faggot

wait heres the discord link

join up my brus!

discordapp.com/channels/379387323051278346

I think you need to make an invite link

dude thats so crazy

did you have mrs grant as your 2nd grade teacher?

during our time we had mr sharples, mrs holmes and mr Marx as our headmasters

how do i do that? soz im shit at this

and mr tiernan was our head master at s georges

im sure you guys had dingo as dep head?

I've met two rhodesians in the us. One was a farmer and another was the former chief professor of neurology at the university of salisbury. both lived near houston.

Didn't have Mrs Grant, maybe my youngest bro did... Mrs Holmes was head while I was there and Sharples was my grade 6 teacher. Jislaaik that oke had some on point Rhodie fashion styles, down to the matching powder blue safari suit, knee high socks and veldskoens hahaha legendary

Wow yeah Tiernan was head when I was at Saints, I remember 2 deputies while I was there - Pasipanodya and Fernandes (i think)

At the top left, click the channel name. A menu should pop up, click "invite people" and copy the link here. You could also set the link to never expire if you like.

Sorry again dudes heres the invite link

From another thread I saved some pictures of Rhodesia from the 1970s. It looked like it was a beautiful place...
It's also so lovely to find people, continents apart, that share similar stories. ;u;

haha dude sharples was a fucking g
he became headmaster hey

haha yeah fernande's new nickname is dingo... that guy was fucking nuts. he always made me get him tea

Rhodesians Never Die.

Happy 52nd Independence Anniversary you glorious Rhodie bastard.

It says the link is invalid or expired, try again.

The invite code is "Uk6KRC". It was case sensitive, surprisingly enough.

new

Can citizens carry firearms for protection in Zim? Or are y'all reliant on the police?

Tell me the story of Rhodesia, a land both fair and great..

>tfw no timeline where Anne Frank survives the Holocaust, falls in love with a young Ian Smith, moves to Rhodesia to start a family, and spends the late 1960s and 70s removing commie niggers with an FAL after they threaten her family

feelsbadman

Why the fuck haven't you killed all the niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

>Can citizens carry firearms for protection in Zim? Or are y'all reliant on the police?

Oh boy this user is about to have a hard fucking time. Skip Zimbabwe and go right to South Africa (it's a country where genocide is ongoing currently)

These countries prove that once niggers invade, it's over. Everything you think we can try to escape them with, has been tried and failed there. Here's a fun fact, South Africa didn't have a single black for hundreds of years, then they fell for the diversity meme and got themselves genocided. This didn't just happen in zim/sa it's happened to several different countries. Also when they're done killing us they starve until the EU starts sending them aid.

More Rhodesian beauty.

buy a plane ticket to mexico and simply drive across, boom. youre an american now.
how do you think 35 million mexicans were able to come here in 35 years?

>>black people.
You claim to be Rhodesian, yet you call them "people" instead of kaffir? Cuck