Why do you hate the EU, Sup Forums? Don't you know it supports freedom and equality for all...

Why do you hate the EU, Sup Forums? Don't you know it supports freedom and equality for all? Only a racist would dislike it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Gq_Avh1WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EU racist are trying to destroy the white race and purge Jews from Europe.

Only a white hating racist could support the Globalist trash running the EU.

>Don't you know it supports freedom and equality for all?
if it did, there wouldn't be any hate against the EU brainlet

This is the hall of freedom

Yes, you have the mandatory freedom to give me half your paycheck so that I can give it to a brown person that just waltzed into your country because his was shitty.

No, that's the hall of impotent eunuchs. The european komissariat - oh excuse me, "commission" - are the ones with all the power.

>equality for all
That's the problem, you commie piece of shit.
They just make everything equally shitty everywhere. And since africa and the middle east are now practically part of the """EU""", no sane person can support this organization.

United we stand.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Gq_Avh1WQ

Yea this hall gave much freedom to the Italian industry :]

Supports Freedom?
What is Freedom of Speech?
What is the right to keep and bear arms?
What is Freedom of Religion?
What is Freedom of association?

Oh wait, members of the EU surrendered the first two and latter two only apply to muslims :^)

a stronger bonds in glovalist world is needed but certanly not eu like dictatorship that undermine the character of our NATIONS
I hope visegrad start getting bigger at can challange thist model

>Only a racist would dislike it.
Because I am a racist you fucking fag.

If it was a pan-European political and economic body that still respected state sovereignty but was still like "GOMMIES, NIGGERS, AND MUDS STAY OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE" it would be pretty great. Unfortunately it's pretty much the opposite.

too much power concentrated in too few hands, who also happen to be isolated from the policies they enact.

It's a new aristocracy.

poste vidéo
youtube
sbuuhmkb210

I personally fucking love it. I love the sense of freedom and of unity having a European Union gives me. It's our way to compete against united statians in the world stage. I want to get me a EU flag to hang from my window.

I don't! I like EU.
Please, take us in!

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Are they elected or selected? who do they represent of they are not elected?
... EU needs to burn away.

No fucking way
We already have a problem with fucking pols coming over the last thing we need is Poland'a retard brother in the EU

>shill thread
>all the retarded opinions
>DRUMPF BTFO tier

Saged.

>freedom and equality for all
those things are opposite to each other.

We'll give our seat to you

Elected. National parties of our countries all have a European Union branch.

Its Germanys latest bid for Europe. I do not want any part of it. Tried that shit before.

this room looks as sterile as the eunuchs attending it