ANTIFA WANNABE

Whats xits name?

youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7chr6y/autistic_obese_antifa_woman_enters_gunshop_nice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>operator: "what kind of clothes is she wearing?"
>owner: "black"
>xer: "i'm not black"

oh no, it's retarded

Is this shit for realz?

I'm amazed he noticed it was a woman. I thought it was a chubby boy.

>"Do you sell to kikes?"
>"Jews?"
>"That's funny, cause you're a nazi"
What the fuck haha

WOW THATS WAS A WOMAN WTF?

He could have used it.

(OP)
>"do you sell guns to kikes?"
>"We're all law abiding in our own ways."
Which one of you retarded anarcho-communism memeflag posters is this? Holy shit.

>throwing books on the roof
He should have called the litter warden.

I guess she thought he was a nazi cause of that symbol on his back
it looks kind of like a cheyenne indian flag

>that plot twist gender reveal at the end

>american """women"""

Identifies: Male.

> (OP) (OP)

>literal vampire potbelly goblins

Benny Shill

That's so it can claim to not be the person they are looking for when they arrest her for returning.....M-m-me? No, look I have a pussy....you want to see that officer, as proof? RAAAAAAAAAPE. This officer just asked me to see my pussy!!!!

these types were much better when they were mall goths

>you said I can do whatever I want with them so why can't I throw them at the windows of your store xD

such a typical leftist, like a literal child

At least it's not a trap.

G O L D

she thought he was a nazi because of the Gadsen flag.

Should have popped em' tbqh. Cunt was trespassing and behaving violently.

The guy deserves a medal just for his patience. 10/10 would hire even with the degenerate tattoos

>You get smacked on your ass, turn around and see xir offering a bible
>Wat do?

Reminder: Every single Leftist in the world deserves to be executed. If you are left-wing, you support this.

Ok
Ok
Who
Who Joined my Channel
I came in here to be alone

I suck balls all day just because I like it so much

>ummm sweetie you have a don't tread on me flag which means that you are okay with being physically attacked, hello???

pls, lemme smash

so when do the cops taze it in the video?

>Behold the glory of the Antifa "female"

Fucking disgusting subhuman

end of video - that "Thing" identifies as Male. the guy literally has to ask at the end.

At 4:20 he states his name is Davely. Probably Dave or David von Shenkelstein.

POST ANTIFA SUPER HUMANS

Man it was tired after a few failed attempts to throw a book on the roof. Why continue living?

>I will wear my inconspicuous black antifa uniform
to the gun store

Holy shit lmao

Trancap

>”Since we’re on the subject of god...”
>*racks slide*
>”Get our of my fucking store before you get to meet him”

wtf am I watching?

"identified as a male".

RWDS when?

>*racks slide*
>not carrying with a round already chambered

>that wiggle
somebody put a fucking blanket on it. Have some respect, man.

yeah, I think the bit where he answers something on the phone with "sigh, I'm not even sure" ~4:44 is when he's asked the gender by the cops

> Calls gun dealer a Nazi
> Wants to burn books

Wew lad

previous thread

Took me about 3 minutes to wonder if that was actually not a boy

wait thats a woman? hahahahhahahaha

What the actual fuck.

>Implying she would meet god
That degenerate scum is going to hell

Love the patience of the store guy, but at the end I thought I heard them say "she" identified as a male? Either way, with looks like that you can see why (s)he's mad.

No it's another fucking Soyboy.

Why did he phone the police the big fucking pussy? Also "yeah shes being violent" hahaha what a faggot.

lol got more videos like this?

what triggered xit though?

I wouldn't be surprised if that thing had some recording device in it's bag and went in there like "hello fellow racist, you don't sell guns to kikes do you?" to try and set him up or something.

"if its not nazi then i don't know what it could be" typical antifa

The cop's response time is seriously impressive, but I suppose they don't fuck around with "guy causing trouble at the gun store"

Gun stores can and do refuse service to mental cases.
They should have kicked zer out.

The flag

Reminds me of that video of the college bimbo who sees an israeli flag outside of a gas station and rees to the guy behind the counter about muh palestine

wait I finished watching, it's man?

>IDENTIFIES AS MALE
IDENTIFIES AS MALE
>IDENTIFIES AS MALE
IDENTIFIES AS MALE
>IDENTIFIES AS MALE
IDENTIFIES AS MALE

Is he really carrying a gun right in his pocket?

Tranny probably thought this was an overall positive experience as someone assumed he was a fat ugly female.

>I wouldn't be surprised if that thing had some recording device in it's bag and went in there like "hello fellow racist, you don't sell guns to kikes do you?" to try and set him up or something.

oh almost guaranteed. She thought she'd go in and just strike up some nice racist banter because clearly he's a Nazi just like she saw on the media and the internet and Tumblr and every other fucking media source that currently exists

Fucking weirdos, man.

Can we get this to le front page?

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7chr6y/autistic_obese_antifa_woman_enters_gunshop_nice/

bacause blacks represent the strugle to survive(feel authentic) that resonate over races,
its the triump of the class over races.

@4:26 not a warrior

>we're all law-abiding in our own ways
oh this video is gonna be good

It actually got kinda winded throwing those bibles around, probably the most physically rigorous activity it's done in quite some time.

According to the cop at the very end it identifies as male, but I love that even then nobody fucking knows and are all confused about what the hell it was.

"...male"

She pointed out the gadsden and a symbol from fucking Boondock Saints as being prove he's a nazi.

It'sa gun store. You're not going to take chances when some nutcase starts behaving aggressively and erratically.

HEAVY
E
A
V
Y

>Takes the strength of 8 men to move her

How can fascists even compete?

thats a female to male transsexual

If you're going to use that meme flag at least learn how to spell it.

It almost assuredly "identifies as male" just because it knows it can, and it's their little way of "sticking it to the man" similar to giving the police a fake name. It's not even actually trans.

>Typos don't exist when it's convenient for me to strawman with and find an excuse to shit on something I dislike

He did say she could do whatever she wanted.

Its not her fault he was being passive aggressive and actually meant she couldn't take any bibles, and couldn't do anything with them.

>Be Cis Gendered White Gun Owner
>Still Dont even have the balls to tell a sexual minority that you dont like something.

Just hand in your guns already desu.

I can't wait to be fucking dead.

Trans soyboy

This mutant was planing on doing something but pussied out at the last second. You could see how hesitant it was, it was like it was on the threshold of doing what it came dressed for.

This is a mentally unstable individual who has not tethered to reality. These "liberals" are dangerous people.

everyone go thumbs up that channels vids

lols

It's better than it calling the police on you after you lose your patience and curb stomp it.

She's obviously mentally fucked up.

Holy shit they should have melted it down for diesel or fed an african village

your such a faggot dude

Our next liberal mass shooter? Fuck how many people are democrats gonna kill next

Heather Heyer?

you're*