Which former Axis country should I visit?

I'm thinking Japan because my chances of being stabbed by a smelly brown person would be virtually zero. I've always wanted to see the Vatican but Pope Francis is really ruining it for me. And Germany would be too depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMRuCS7MCG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Visit the Vatican and fucking shoot the pope and yell "Allah Akbar" to start a race war

What the fuck

Japan if you are white, need to say no more.

i want to visit hungary 2bh.

Japan.

it is just a coincidence that pic related resembles your flag

do they like tourists?

what about Poland?

I think East Germany is still pretty ok

Hungary for that Euro Puss my dear pollack..

Whats in Japan? A bunch of gooks and flowers? You a poofta or sumthin?

But desu Japan for artistic beauty, Hungary/Germany for beautiful cities but mostly degeneracy and they're good at it..

i heard that underaged japs girls really like gaijins

i am polish. poland is also nice and comfy place

what exactly is there to do in East Germany? Get drunk in a commie block?

besides berlin I was the only german in my class

I had no issues, just don't be a nigger an you're fine.

Berlin doesn't really count

>Which former Axis country should I visit?
why exclusively axis countries?

the best former axis country is japan, they are the least cucked and in fact people can quite legally praise the imperial past, while germany bans every pro nazi thought to preserve democracy and freedom of speech, and italy has some WE WUZ AFRIKANS stuff in the south, and they hate mussolini as well

Hiking through forests and getting drunk with Neo nazis

>Germany would be too depressing
I was there last christmas and can confirm. Fuck, the funny part is that shitty truck attack happened while I was there next to that market. Visiting the Reichstag and the bunkers are the most depressing things, the guides are usually communist rats and in the reichstag there are still graffitis done by the russkie shits and it was reformed with contemporany """"architecture"""". Then there's the fucking camps filled with made up shit. I enjoyed Italy far more.

Germany is still a pretty GOAT country to visit. Currently planning my 3rd trip there.

They added phoney gas chambers to the camps after the fact?

what is there to do in Sweden?

they still have a proper grave for Mussolini. And you can buy Mussolini trinkets

sounds fun.

we were an axis country as well, with us being a puppet state and all. i am not sure what would you want to see here though

I don't need to leave my country to see shitty "statues and architecture".

Germany still has a stasi that will arrest you for hurting the feelings of feral muslims. That's why I don't want to visit. And they are ashamed of their past and if you're not then they'll arrest you for that too

wasn't your puppet state governed by a Catholic Priest? I never understood this considering how anti Catholic the Nazis supposedly were

No, chimneys without ending. But I was in one of those so called showers and it even had windows.

I laughed several times in the camp and nobody said shit.

Yes, and no Nazis weren't anti Catholic, Pro in fact, Hitler only complained that Christianity was a very pacifist religion compared to Islam for example.

Toss up between Italy and Japan. Italy if you want to see the cradle of Western civilisation, Japan for visiting a culture that is more foreign but equally profound

-t. Visited both

I pray that I will see the day when this abomination finally gets torn down.

>germany
>depressing
>knows only degenerate urban areas

A mate of mine wanted to draw a swastika in one of those. It would have probably hit the national press's headlines.

some Chinks did the salute at the Reichstag a few months ago and got arrested. Go figure

interesting. For Catholics in America Adolf Hitler might as well be Satan. They love to complain about how he oppressed the church. They also like to hide the fact that the Vatican was at least initially pro Fascist. Goebbels was also calling out pedos in the church, something that didn't really catch on until 50 years ago

>Holohoax memorial in (((Berlinistan)))
>basically the whole of germany

Is that supposed to be a memorial or a joke?

it's not like Turks have an Armenian genocide memorial or the Japs a Nanking memorial

Indeed

Japan is way better than Europe. I've been to both.
this
Konnichiwa FBI-san

That looks beautiful desu

>euro pussy
>not wanting superior Japanese omanko

youtube.com/watch?v=wMRuCS7MCG8 this is something I'm seriously interested in. Hitchens argues that the Vatican spawned virtually every Fascist movement. I read a book the relationship between the Vatican and Fascist Italy. This only leaves Germany. Goebbels was excommunicated but not Hitler. The last pope was Hitler youth. Something must have been going on, considering they allowed a priest to govern one of their puppet states instead of killing him

They also haven't been bombed into a lunar landscape by (((useful idiots))) who loves their anti-german atrocity propaganda since the early 20th century - destroying the one thing they claim to defend and infiltrated everything to ceate this degenerate zeitgeist.

I enjoyed the Pergamon Museum a lot, I'll give you that. But yeah, Germany has lots of beautiful landscapes and the small towns must also be nice to visit. I'm sure if I ever visit you again I won't go to Berlin, don't worry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

you know, the word degenerate doesn't get used very much any more. Is it because the Nazis liked it?

>Japan
>haven't been bombed into a lunar landscape

I'm surprised that that doesn't happen regularly. They must have some sort of way to prevent it.

Only Communism suppressed religion
pic related is Stalin blowing up the Church of Christ The Savior in Moscow

That's what I wondered when I was there. And the best part is there are some sort of guards patroling and they don't let you sit or step on the rocks and ask you to make silence. It was rather amusing.

this
you get rid of this commie clown
and make sure the collage of cardinals will elect a warlike pope
And thus shall be the 10th and final crusade declared and by God's will the land of all of the Middle East will be ready for recolonisation within a decade

He told me there were lots of people and also guards. But if I lived in Berlin I'd draw one every night.

yes but Himmler and company weren't one bit interested in Christianity and wanted to reinstate Germanic Paganism. The Nazi approach towards Christianity seems to be a bit contradictory

You've been to both Japan and Europe and Japan was better....
You know you've just compared one very small country against a small continent with over 30 separate countries?

Why Japan. No one wants you weebs on this board,

not a weeb. Why does wanting to visit Japan automatically make me an animu fag

Go to Japan. Germany is just empty as everything relevant got bombed or stolen by soviets or allies. Italy is just badly organized in all ways, but has great standing historical places, unlike germany.

Yes, that is very true, but 2 things
1. Himmler was a very "strange" individual when it came to these things, (Him dabbling in Occult stuff and all)
2. as mentioned in a previous post, Hitler supported it, but was dissapointed that his people didn't have a more Fanatical/Aggressive religion like Islam. (That's where the German Paganism also come into play)

I think the occult and neopagan circles would have stayed secret societies rather than being reintroduced to the greater public. If not purged altogether as any secrecy might pose a grave danger to the state.
Most likely Germany would have taken the atheistic route of the USSR and replaced the image of God by the almighty state similarly to described in The Man in the High Castle.

I don't think the Paganism was supposed to be a secret. The Thule Society was secret but it was eventually disbanded. Myth of the 20th Century was widely published. The regime was full of occult symbolism. But the truth is, we'll never know. All I know for certain is that Communism was much more explicit with its hostility towards Christianity.

Hitler's inner circle was basically a mix of Deists and Pagans.
The thing is that they didn't like the idea of suppressing the populace's religion.

fair enough. It's odd that that's strikingly similar to the American founding fathers' position minus the Pagan part. I mean, the five pronged star on our flag is equally as "occult" as the swastika and if you walk the streets of our capital you will find the occasional Freemasons symbol on some buildings

Well here is my theory for the root of this hatred.
Communism wants equality
In death we all are equal
True communism is mass genocide
Christ came back after death thereby futing the second statement
Christianity is the greatest enemy for communism

I've been to Japan and loved it there. Clean and everyone is polite assuming you're not loud and obnoxious. Also Kyoto is fucking beautiful.

I always thought it was because Christianity compromised loyalty to the state but that's an interesting approach

Dead easy. Croatia. Don't ask again, just go.

Well said,
As was said in "The greatest story never told"
...instead he (Stalin) is caught completely off guard as 3 million soldiers prepare to invade the atheistic Soviet Union wearing buckles engraved with the words "Gott mit uns"

Fuck communism and everyone who stands for it

>Japan ONLY Admits 27 Muslim ‘Refugees’, Two Already Arrested For Gang Rape
fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/

Antartica

>thinking that Europe is a country...

Romania

absolutely. Never let the red terror plague your nation again

so Germans are creeped out by American tourists but not African Muslim permanent residents?

muslims fail to understand that the samurai will not put up with their shit

>wanting to visit Japan makes you a weeb
W E W
E
W

its a shithole