It's not as popular as it used to be.

Kakashi
Naruto and co. are ass

It had a good start.

Naruto>Bleach>One Piece

Sometimes the animation is alright.

the start of the series was really good, it also got good games

can someone please red pill me on the rikudou sennin

It was really really good up until the ending of the chuunin exam.

It's fhe other way around

good premise
good music

up to

This + good vidya I guess

Started off as really well integrated with the lore, ended up referencing the whole Hindu mythology thing when there were no space to develop it well so there's just this Hindu lump over a generally well-though out lore of Japanese mythos

This.

I like MC's red dog.

It's a decent action/adventure series for young adults with a unique mythology and fight choreography. To be honest I couldn't really say this is a bad series, I feel like the real reason it gets so much hate is because of the fanbase, people feeling it didn't live up to the hype and critics wanting to be a snarky contrarian.
Honestly A few years ago I would have agreed with you if it wasn't for how poorly handled Bleach's editing was. It's kind of obvious that both Kishimoto and Kubo became haded by the stress of their work and lost their passion of making manga.

Not shit.

People didn't like it for a reason, user. Pain's mass-revival killed the tension and the battle got really ridiculous after that.

It ended

MC won the sasuke bowl

It's over.

i liked the protagonist naruto.

The fights were cool

The ops were catchy as hell
Fave is pic related

why do people call naruto's mythology original and interesting even though it's just indian and japanese mythology put together?

Alien waifu from space came to earth to eat the chakra fruit, which was the only source of chakra at that time on earth, then she got two sons who were the first humans with chakra. One of them was the Rikudo Sennin, the other one the ancestor of the Hyuga clan. Alien waifu became evil and her sons stopped her, sealing her into a huge chunk of rocks, which became the moon.

Rikudo Sennin had two sons of his own and he fucked up so the sons hated each other. The Senju und Uzumaki clan came from the good son, the Uchiha clan from the evil son. The incarnation of the two sons were fighting each other for over 1000 years, then they reincarnated in Naruto and Sasuke, who finally ended the conflict.

But because Kishimoto couldn't make them two fug because that would be gay, he made it so that Naruto got a son and Sasuke a daughter.
So finally, the two brothers could fuck each other. The end.

Using mythology certainly isn't original but combining elements of different mythologies together is. And people find mythology in general interesting, and if you don't, fine. But stop tilting at windmills brotha.

Akatsuki
Madara
The music
Tsunade/Mei/MILF rabbit

kishimoto's only stroke of genius was modernizing and universalizing the myth of the ninja

more than that he made asian mythology immediately accessible and digestible to weeaboos, sort of like a McDonald's version of it, which explains the worldwide mainstream success of the series

the story itself is subpar fanfiction.net tier hogwash but it doesn't matter because its background stimulates the imagination of people and that's what really matters

>say something good about this series
Doesn't portray a disabled (blind) character negatively

Oh yeah so original.

I honestly found it pretty funny when reading 666 Satan because it's clear the influences the Kishimoto brothers have. I mean the "protagonist has a demon inside" doesn't really come from it I think, it's just a standard shonen trope since forever.

But for example Amaterasu? Seishi did it first. And a lot of other things or topics they have are similar

Still the series are really different, but still it's fairly entertaining to see how the characters have similar abilities sometimes that were inspired on myths.

Threadly reminder that:

>Danzo did nothing wrong
>Tobirama did nothing wrong
>Obito was actually a dick and deserved no redemption nor his implied ninja heaven with his waifu
>Orochimaru didn't deserve to get away with anything and should have been killed or imprisoned
>Sasuke should have died against Deidara, but asspulled his way out

dubs

Shikamaru was the best character but criminally underused, the chunin exam was cool, puppeteer abilities were a cool ,novel idea best girl won.
And I have too liitle of her art. Post best girl.

1. The SoL mentor moments (Asuma and Shikamaru, Naruto popsicle jiraiya tears moment, etc)

2. Raw no frills Taijitsu fights are usually 7 to 10/10

3. Soundtrack

4. Got spammed a lot, but in the manga Kishi's point perspective designs were pretty good

5. Previous and OG generation had some badasses (Tobirama, all previous Raikage, etc)

6. Ended up a shitty clusterfuck, but in essence the tailed beasts are a cool idea

7. Orochimaru's Oh You! moments

8. The manga had a fair balance of detailed scenery and landscapes

9. The internet reaction to Karin almost being the mom

10. Naruto kept the headband the whole time

i like to call this series Nardo

I would rather watch Naruto than Courage the Cowardly Dog or Hey Arnold.

>Rock Lee vs. Gaara
>Drunk Lee
They just threw his character away in Shippuden
I fucking loved Lee when he got introduced and kicked Sasukes little emo ass
He had so much potential

OST is pretty good.

the final fight was fuckin great

best fight i saw in an anime

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcshz4lBJPQ
and rock lee exists

Nice OPs

Great designs on most of the girls

Cowtits won the MCbowl

It was funny

Its objectively better than Bleace and One Piece.

Madara

He won it since the third chapter

I liked episode 133 better if I have to be honest.

The music was really good.
Op/ED and the OST were always good or decent.
youtube.com/watch?v=D86itLlFeTs
youtube.com/watch?v=thfHVPqql_c
youtube.com/watch?v=MR6pUblQgsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzn90g8Thtc

It ended

best girl

I've cummed many buckets to its girls

post em

worst asspull

It ended before One Piece, and might end up being objectively a little better than One Piece drags One Piece on for another 10 years at the current decline in quality.

But Bort is the biggest Uchihafag in the world

why did they have to kill her?!
she did literally nothing wrong!!!

It has sexy female characters
i.E Mei,Tsunade,Kaguya,Milf Ino,Hinata,Kurenai,Mabui,Kiba's Mom and sister and many many more.

It got me back into anime after years away.

It ended.

Is this flute girl? She was cute.

she was :(

She was reincarnated in Tsugumomo, it's all good.

literally who?

I think I have shit taste because for me she's best girl

She ok I guess

So Mitsuki is part moon man, right? He's got the dumb unicorn horn and everything.

The wiki calls his stuff a snake sage mode

oh boy my dick

This, Madara was a fun as fuck villain.

It's dying finally.