youtube.com/watch?v=abLATf6Q9Ls
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Edom#Governors_of_Idumea_under_the_Revolutionary_government_of_Judaea
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
youtube.com/watch?v=qvq4LdngkD4
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just ask forgiveness before you die

fuck off

Christianity is better than Islam. There values are better people should accept it.

Value judgement's are arbitrary

Wouldn't you rather have Christian values in America than Islamic ones?

He never knew you.

I think you should go fuck yourself. Allahu Akbar

I think you jew worshipping nigger lovers should be strung up like the traitors you are.
>Christian values
Like what? Glorifying weakness and poverty? Saying nothing matters because the only important thing is the afterlife? Thinking niggeds and other filth are just like you? No, fuck that.

Rat out of America!

Im just saying dude you yourself sound like a Jew, saying that your better than everyone else is what the Jews think you hypocrite!

Let me guess. Youre an ameritard

> implying choices made throughout life don't affect this last choice and people who didn't care about God will suddenly dream about heaven

Who's the hipster faggot OP?

good churchs are awesome you can literally get away from all the chaos of life and be around HAPPY CARING PEOPLE doesn't that sound more awesome than being sad? boom atheists checkmate kek

>good churchs
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!

I AM A MAGIC RABBI!

The Jews actively denounced Christ because he wasn't the messiah they wanted, since he told them to stop their degenerate ways. In some ways, Christ was the first /ourguy/.

What kind of messiah were the Jews waiting for?

>The Jews actively denounced Christ
The Jew was Christ and Jews sell him to us and have taken over European lands because of this fucking Rabbi god

So, you couldn't come up with any examples of great Christian values? Maybe putting superstition over your family and people and your own life is that great Christian value. Thats a really good thing, innit.
>traditionalists reject an upstart cultist
>that means we should worship him!
Or we could just ignore Jewish religious bullshit.

I could never explain it like parable of the great feast (Luke 14:15-24) does:

>15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
>16 Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests.
>17 At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’
>18 “But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’
>19 “Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’
>20 “Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’
>21 “The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’
>22 “‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’
>23 “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.
>24 I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’”

Essentially, the Jews kept whining for the Messiah to be sent and save them, but when the Messiah came in the form of Jesus, they didn't want to make the effort God asked for salvation, so they came up with excuses about how he was not the Messiah, they didn't want salvation he offered, etc. After that, Jesus in turn denied all Jews who refused his offer entrance to Heaven, and offered salvation to those not yet corrupted by the Jews. That was the definite breaking point between the Jews and God, although it's rarely taught. But after that event, Jesus was no Jew anymore, and the Jews no longer the chosen people.

Judaism, Islam, Christianity are all made by Jews.

Christians killed 25-40% of all European people.

Watch this, this what our forefathers did for 30-40k years:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PVhFy4cmS8

obsessed with money. wonder who could be behind this post....

You've got to be a juvenile retard to even want either of those things.

t. kike

So do I. And in doing so, we should be workers of acts of righteousness, not for salvation, but because we are saved. For "a faith without works is a dead faith."

I think people should not do that.

this

Me too buddy

all religions are lies conceived by men. nobody knows if there is a god. no religion is the truth. im not denying the existence of a omnipotent entity but nobody can know for sure about its existence.

Even if you don't believe in God, Christ is a God-tier example to follow desu

>no understanding of faith

Did you for one minute think that God is interested in voluntary obedience/worship? I mean if His face was in the sky all the time, would that be true faith? There is plenty of evidence that screams of His existence. You are not looking for them. You are just unwilling to change if you find the truth about the matter, so you don't even bother looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=abLATf6Q9Ls

Reminder: You're saved by faith alone.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/37/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:21-22
12:50

Mark
1:15
2:5
5:34
10:24-25
16:16

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-25/26/27/28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
9:30-32
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

Colossians
1:22-23
2:11-12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

James
2:10

1 Peter
1:5/8-9
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
3:9/23-24
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:7/11/17/26
3:5/12/20-21
21:7/27

JESUS WAS NOT A JEW
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

“Edomite Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860.”
Encyclopedia Judaica 1971, Vol. 10:23

“Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
Jewish Almanac 1980, p. 3

You're an idiot.

That’s not Jesus, that’s the badass Ted Neeley.

Buy a brian.

C U C K E D

My work continues.

Repent sinners! Jesus is watching

Muhammed is hella more lit

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Everyone should

Usually I am an Apatheist, but I would choose Christianity over the barbaric religion destroying western culture any day

Salvation is by faith alone. To the person that plans to wait until they are older to repent I would suggest that they have dead faith and that faith cannot save according to James 2. Believing Jesus is a work of God (John 6) and God also grants repentance (2 Timothy 2). Salvation is by faith (Ephesians 2) and works come as a result. To believe that salvation is without works (a changed life) is a contradiction to James 2. and the opposite that Salvation is a result of works (what the cults believe) is a contradiction to (Romans 3 and 4, Ephesians 2 and Galatians 5.

Good work user, Keep it up brother.

Did you know his last name Lucifer)))

Out of Charity I must ask you people that believe in Faith alone to watch these.

Satan's Ministers Are Condemned By James 2 (Justification by Faith alone is a herasy)(5 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE

The Best Bible Passage To Refute Once Saved Always Saved and Faith Alone (6 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA

The Key to John 3:16 (Salvation IS NOT assured by Faith alone) (8 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI

Protestants Err on "The Golden Chain of Redemption" and Once Saved Always Saved. (10 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8

Can a Christian LOSE Salvation ? YES! (14 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie (1hr 33minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

John 3:36 pic related

Looks like someone dropped a coconut on his head.

>I think you jew worshipping nigger lovers should be strung up like the traitors you are.

Jesus would have agreed with you. See Jesus was a Judahite. Jew are Edomites. Doubt he would have agreed with the extreme violence though

Romans 2:28-29
--------------
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh.
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
(Those that are outwardly Jewish; call themselves Jews are not Jews)

Philippians 3:3
---------------
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
(The REAL jew is "circumcised" in the heart and MUST worship Jesus Christ)

Revelation 2:9
--------------
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
--------------
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

John 8:39-44
------------
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

(Jesus is saying they are not from the seed of Abraham)
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

(Jesus is saying that they are not from the seed of God)
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(Jesus is saying that they are from the seed of the Devil)

Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities, as illustrated on the map of Palestine in the time of our Saviour in your Bible. Jesus Himself was not a Jew (Judean) or resident of Judea, He was a Galilean or resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Judah. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans," as in "Queen Victoria of England, Empress of India." Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee. John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19).

2 Kings 16:6Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
6 At that time Rasin king of Syria restored Aila to Syria, and drove the men of Juda out of Aila: and the Edomites came into Aila, and dwelt there unto this day.

So who lived there in Jesus's time ?
The "Edomites" which you people call Jews.

We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drave the Jews from Elath. Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written? Jesus Christ tells John in Revelation 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN". We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham in Genesis 17:5, and that He changed the name of Jacob to Israel in Genesis 32:28, but nowhere in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel.

I think so too

King Herod was an Edomite. That is FACT 100% The Entire House of Herod was Edomite (Idumaean in Greek)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Edom#Governors_of_Idumea_under_the_Revolutionary_government_of_Judaea

Now look there and see that the Governor of Judea was an Edomite appointed by Herod.

The Bible tells us that king Saul waged war against the Edomites and that King David gained supremacy over the Edomites.
Remember that Jesus was of the House of David. David was from the house of Judah. Judah was one of the 12 houses of Isreal.
Saul and David were Judahites (Hebrews from the house of Judah)

Edomites where never Hebrew and were over taken in 8oo bc by the Assyrians and basically ever since then they were Assyrian/Edomite mixture.

So Jesus was a Judhite. A descendant of the House of Judah.

Judeans were Edomites (Assyrians) that took over the land from the Judhites (House of Judah) during the Maccabee Wars.

2 Kings 16:6 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
6 At that time Rasin king of Syria restored Aila to Syria, and drove the men of Juda out of Aila: and the Edomites came into Aila, and dwelt there unto this day.

you have to have an old translation of the Bible or after King James it says Jews.

So where ever you see Judah or (house of) in the Bible change it to Judahite and whenever you see Jew change it to Judean and know that Judea was Ruled by Assyrians or Edomites who were NEVER Hebrews.

Jew is a term that came about in the middle ages. It means the Edomites that started to worship the Talmud after the fall of the Second Temple.

Judaism is actually Pharisaism, and therefore it is a misnomer since it is neither the doctrine of the Tribe of Judah nor the doctrine that Christ the Judahite practiced.

“Pharisaism shaped the character of 'Judaism' and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future,” explains the Jewish Encyclopedia.

In fact, Pharisaism is the doctrine of the Pharisees of old, a doctrine they brought back from their Babylonian captivity. It does not follow the truth of the Bible, neither of the Old Testament nor of the New. Its central tenets are found in a book called the Talmud, a book full of worldly traditions and superstitions.

“The Babylonian Talmud is based on the mystical religious practices of the Babylonians which were assimilated by the Edomite Rabbis during their Babylonian captivity around 600 B.C. The Rabbis then used these occult traditions in place of the word of God.

And that is why Jesus was constantly rebuking the Pharisee. Because they werent Old Testement Judahites. The other 10 Tribes of Israel had vanished to time.

I feel that if people search for the Truth, they will find Jesus. I pray that everyone searching may find Him and trust Him as I have. He has never let me down. God bless!!

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria captured Samaria and deported the Israelites to Assyria. He settled them in Halah, in Gozan on the Habor River and in the towns of the Medes.” 2 Kings 17:6

Hence, all 10 tribes of Israel were scattered throughout the nations of the Assyrian Empire which didn’t include the Caucasus region, as many in our time are peddling in order to make converted Jews of today, who originate from there, appear Hebrews when they’re not.

Judah was divinely protected in the midst of the nations of the Assyrian Empire.

Out of the 12 tribes only Judah pulled through as a tribal entity with land, the tribe of the Levites sheltered therein.

“There was none left but the tribe of Judah only.” 2 Kings 17:18

However, the great majority of the tribe of Benjamin escaped the Assyrian scattering, and took refuge between the shoulders of God’s anointed tribe, Judah.

“This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Judahite by the hem of his robe and say, “Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you”.’ ” Zechariah 8:23

The Judahites were the only Hebrews left. Jesus was a Judahite. The Jews of today are Edomites. Edomites were NEVER Hebrew. So yes, Jesus was not a Jew (Edomite) like King Herod and all the Jews (Edomites that followed after him). Jesus was one of the last Judahites (Hebrews)

Amen OP

>you think people should accept
>people should accept
stop being beta faggot

Absolute 100% proof that Jesus was actually a living breathing person

youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
and
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc

I fucking hate this argument.

You could die tomorrow and not know, idiot.

You honestly God would give an unrepentant sinner the luxury of knowing when they will die?

i love the way how my atheist coutry deal with invader right now ,

I'm ok.

Outright worshipping another dude is kinda gay, and worshipping a virgin sand nigger kike is even worse. How do you faggots look yourselves in the mirror after begging a dead sand nigger to forgive you for getting laid by your girlfriend?

amazing

NO. That's not how it works.

Ignatius of Antioch (Bishop)c. 35 – c. 107 was appointed by the Apostle John! He was a disciple of the Apostle John for some 40 years. He uses the term “Catholic Church” in a letter to the church in Smyrna on his way to Rome to be martyred sometime around 100 AD! This is the oldest document that we have mentioning the Catholic Church. If you’re smart, you will notice that just because he uses the term here does not mean it was not already in use. How do I know this? Because he does not explain the term yet he sends a letter with the term Catholic Church in it to the people of Smyrna without explanation, meaning they would already know what it meant. Had it been a term they would not understand Ignatius would have had to explain it because they would not have known its meaning. That’s just logic. It would be like saying the trinity did not exist before it was defined at the council of Nicaea. SO YES THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BEFORE THE LAST APOSTLE DIED! And the church was considered the Catholic Church in the first century! BUT KEEP ON READING St Ignatius he discusses the protestants today….

On Heretics:
They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they confess not the Eucharist to be the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, which suffered for our sins, and which the Father, of His goodness, raised up again. Those, therefore, who speak against this gift of God, incur death in the midst of their disputes. But it were better for them to treat it with respect, that they also might rise again. It is fitting, therefore, that you should keep aloof from such persons, and not to speak of them either in private or in public, but to give heed to the prophets, and above all, to the Gospel, in which the passion [of Christ] has been revealed to us, and the resurrection has been fully proved. But avoid all divisions, as the beginning of evils.

SURE SOUNDS LIKE THE PROTESTANTS TODAY! PROOF THE FIRST CHRISTIANS BELIEVED IN THE EUCHARIST AS THE TRUE PRESENCE!

On the Catholic Church:
See that you all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery (priests) as you would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is [administered] either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. It is not lawful without the bishop either to baptize or to celebrate a love-feast; but whatsoever he shall approve of, that is also pleasing to God, so that everything that is done may be secure and valid.

SURE SOUNDS LIKE THE HIERARCHY OF THE CHURCH WAS IN PLACE AT IN THE 1st CENTURY!

I think you should get off your knees and get gods cock out of your mouth and start learning to live your one life and accept nothing happens at the end

THATS NOT HOW SALVATION WORKS

/POL is a Christian board. Pol has always been the place that seeks the truth no matter how politically incorrect it may be. Christ represents the truth and so does /pol

You will be judged accordingly regardless.

They loved him so much that they killed him after he thoroughly denounced and opposed the pharisees every day. He ran the merchants out of the temple.

You on the othe rhand haven't even read the new testament and worship a Marvel character.

Faggot.

I thinkk people should realize the jews are deceitful rats who worship the devil. And they have successfully brainwashed half of america. And that a lot of False Prohpet devil preachers are telling us to DIE for fucking scumbag jews.

Watchh the Video its pretty fucking true. Sadly even trump believes this bullshit. He has to or will be killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

What are you, a Witness? Christianity is the original Get Out of Feeling Like Your a Bad Person Who Deserves to be Punished Free card. It's the perfect mix of morals and mental gymnastics to let you kill them all and let God sort them out. You can even forsake your family, because muh Gawd says I don't has to luv y'all, much less help y'all, Cuz'n Heathen.

This is so obviously the right thing to do in the current state of western society.

>inb4 someone parrots what a practicing Jew on a shitty night show told them about Christianity

That's bullshit and you know it. if this was a Christian board then my pro atheism and bashing Christianity would be silenced by the moderators, but it's not and they don't so go back to sucking your zombie Jews dick on your own time. Now if you'll excuse me I've got some sinning to do

Christianity isn’t about having to do unpleasant things because you have to. It’s about choosing to do them because it will improve your life. See JBP.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder

mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f8ab9f0e581265eada1472b6461e11170bb263c4&dn=CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709

it's all about doing God's will for your life.
Carry your cross, user!

go back to redit newfag

if you read the new testament it all becomes clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvq4LdngkD4

Lolno. Christianity's one saving grace is that it has such a weak and tenuous theological foundation couched in so many vague metaphors and prophecies that every time a Christian realizes his beliefs are pants-shittingly retarded, he just changes them to be more practical.

Here's some things that were once mainstream in Christianity that eventually got filtered out by sheer social evolution:

>suicide
>suicide terrorism
>not having children (for non-priests/monks)
>not using medicine
>being intentionally homeless
>giving away ALL your money to the church (lest God strike ye down, kek)
>burning books
>genociding neighbors
>genociding foreigners
>self-mutilation
>kissing open wounds
>intentional malnutrition
>buying virtue with cash

A lot of them have come back around in small little "heresies".

Wow thats fool proof. I am now a believer.

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. Born sinless, lived sinless died for my sin and yours. Jesus, who God raised and is now at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for those who have accepted Him. He will also one day condemn those who have not accepted Him, having heard.

that worked out well didn't it

explain to me how matter came from nothing again, and was in a pinhead sized quark, then made everything...........i'll wait

Jesus says recognize your own sovereignty and stop relying on others

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/

>For 2000 years Christianity protected the West from the Islamic hordes
>2000 years
>Islam

Stop! you got the wrong snow niggers.

I have a question for Christians.

I used to be a Lutheran turned athiest turned agnostic.

If i live my life following jesus example does that make me a Christian?

Considering converting back to Christianity

lol, it's easy. A formless but all powerful word suddenly appeared for narrative convenience, which spontaneously changed into a series of commands that caused everything to appear fully formed. Have you even READ the Bible?

Come on, man. Your entire belief system deserves better apologetics than kindergarten tier arguments.

>Justin Martyr's face when