Haters and fools

>haters and fools
>there always

Why do you support this literal retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM
pastebin.com/38wxgcBv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump has been misspelling one word a tweet now for almost a year.

How have you not realized that it's intentional?

DRUMPF BLOMPFHSHFBD

>How have you not realized that it's intentional?
wtf

why the actual fuck would he do that? 7824723th dimensional 12th level meta-inception underwater checkers?

I like the things he says and does, for the most part.

Why do you care so much about spelling mistakes?

It tells a lot about a person if they focus on the small things instead of the big things.

Syria and Ukraine are none of USA business to begin with. Nobody invited them in Syria, especially when they finance terrorists and why would you want to deal or have contacts with Ukraine ever? Beside peacefully placing bases close to Russia?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this cognitive dissonance.

Stay triggered and enjoy your 23% presidential approval rating, broflakes!

A storm is coming ;)

I guess you don't have spell check on your phone
? That shit ducks up every one of my messages.

Because he had the audacity to, dare I say it, challenge the system.

Edit: has, not had

No, to get people talking. That's his strategy. Get everyone talking about the things he does, so no one notices the actual actions he's taking to Make America Great Again.

t. hater and fool

>here's how bernie can still win

How has he ever made America great? He flew on Epstein's plane and he hasn't thrown (((them))) in jail.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

>I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism

HE IS THE PUZZLEMASTER

CAN HE SOLVE IT? ? ?

This. Trump fucked little girls just like Bill Clinton did on the Lolita express. He's not going to do shit about all these pedos

I do that too on my Sup Forums shitposts mispelling a few words helps get more attantion and replys

always playing politics THERE (is) bad for our country...

>Being such a hater and fool
kys

How does this make any sense? Why would you distract the populace from an agenda that is "great"? No wonder you trumpcucks are a bunch of parasites that cant provide for your families without liberal tax dollars. Repulsive.

He's the best President in history, cuck!

You sir, are and idiot :3

you're talking to a kekifart, let it go.

I love this post. I am gonna bump this shill thread because Its a great tweet

youtube.com/watch?v=faBWAkS90zM

*replies

Enjoy never saying those words out loud because you’d be beaten to death by right wing men. Stay silent, like a good dog.

Pretty much this.

Your so weerd bro. Why the hate? Theirs a reel problem when you don't even want you're country to get along with one of you're old enemies.

Keke

>Literal
OMG GOYS!! Like Drumpf said, like, a thing, and Colbert said he said it, and, um, like he's a literal retard, yeah!

to piss you off

BLURMPF DIDN'T FEED THE FISHIES CORRECT.
IMPEACHMENT NAAOOOO!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck you Drumpftards are literal retards.

pastebin.com/38wxgcBv Read it and weep.

lol @ trumpfags
>no wall
>no repeal
>no tax cuts
>hilary not in jail
>his tweets get replies though

Nice, he's right

I intentionally make spelling and gramatical errors myself for 2 reasons.

1 so people can clearly see that the message is not created and posted by a bot 2 I am a scrooge with what personal information I share online, therefore make it easy for others to identify me, by making my online rants very easy to generally connect between comments I make all over the internet to 1 person.

>haters

Is Trump a teenage girl?

HILLARY IS NEXT!!! SHE'S GONNA GET INDICTED ANY DAY NOW!!! MAGA!!!!

FOLLOW MY TWITTER ON LEDDIT GUYZ

Norks need to be embraced by the decadent south. Reunification.

this kek

Smoke and mirrors, why use new tactics when old ones literally never fail. Leftists are falling for the same tricks a lab mouse falls for.

Because dumbass shills like you spread his tweet to try and prove he's dumb. Meanwhile, what he said was perfectly reasonable and non-shills can see it. America shouldn't be picking needless fights with Russia. It won't lead anywhere good.