64 (tonight): "Praise and Adore him! The Explosive Birth of Fusion Zamasu"

65 (9/05): "Final Judgment? The Supreme God's Ultimate power!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmH_72yfKQA
youtube.com/watch?v=NpTr4HZVWyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Cell Saga is arguably more convoluted

Use the catalog retard

I searched. That thread wasn't labeled with any subject.

That thread looks like it'll reach it's limit soon regardless.

> Trunks never reached SSB

Reminder

It's pretty obvious that Toriyama bases the post-movie arcs as sequels to his movies, and not Toei's re-telling of them.

Toei's BoG
> Removed all of Toriyama's Kid Trunks x Mai content. The anime team was forced to pair them in the beginning of the current arc.

Toriyama's BoG
> Kid Trunks and Kid Mai have been seeing each other since BoG. Officially Bf/Gf since RoF at the latest.

Toei's RoF
> Gohan: "I'm going to continue training!"
> Vegeta receives "enhanced" armor from his wife. Discards it next arc like it's nothing
> SSB has no regenerative properties despite SSG having it in Toei's BoG arc.

Toriyama's RoF
> Gohan never said anything about continuing to train, which is consistent with how he behaves in the U6 Tourney and Zamasu arcs.
> Nothing is said about Vegeta's new armor, probably got it from Whis. Discarding it next arc makes more sense.
> SSB has no regenerative properties, which is consistent with his previous movie.

Toei's re-telling of Toriyama's own content should not and does not supercede Toriyama.

Everything in the re-tellings that are not in the original source (the movies) is technically filler.

This is the same logic we've been using for years: Content that's in an anime that is not from the source material is filler. Ginyu taking Tagoma's body in Toei's RoF is equilvalent to The Ginyu Force fighting in King Kai's place in Toei's Namek Saga.

>(9/05): "Final Judgment? The Supreme God's Ultimate power!"

Does this imply Fusion Zamasu is going to be have some really broken hax? Can't wait.

>I searched
Clearly you didn't.

>That thread looks like it'll reach it's limit soon regardless.
>Replies 153
Are you retarded? Lurk more

> Immortal
> Is a Saiyan Hybrid
> Has all of Goku's (Black's) and Zamasu's techniques

Fusion Zamasu is already hax

Label it next time so people don't have to go through each and every picture in the catalog to make sure it's a DBS pic

He's similar but nothing can replace Cell. Hope they bring him back in some way. Creepy Cell best Cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmH_72yfKQA

>> Is a Saiyan Hybrid
Nothing implies that any saiyan hybrids get hac gohan/goten/trunks potential as far as we know only eartlings/saiyan hybrids get that bonus.
Also even if a saiyan and earthling fuse we don't know if they get the same race boost as someone born from a human and saiyan.

Will Piccolo ever get much deserved screentime again? Is he doomed to being Chichi's manservant/babysitter for the rest of his existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpTr4HZVWyw

what the hell was that?

>Vegeeeta
>Vegeeeta
>Vegeeeta

>are we there yet?

I'd figure a Saiyan/God hybrid is more powerful than a Saiyan/Human hybrid

False SSB?

By that logic a human/saiyan hybrid should be weaker than a fullblooded saiyan.

>Godamnit, Nappa!

>Is Piccolo doomed to being Chichi's manservant/babysitter for the rest of his existence.

Don't forget comic relief

But hey, it's not as bad as GT Piccolo where he literally did not exist at all, until they killed him off for cheap dramatic effect.

In DBS, at least he's fought the Freeza Force, Shisami, and Frost so far (the latter who had to cheat to beat Piccolo). He also gets some slice of scenes which are nice, especially with Gohan's family.

there is only 3 timelines

do you still even watch that?

>Fusion Zamasu
Hopefully they'll just call him Zamasu. It's literally him fusing with himself.

Why would it?

Hybrid of all kinds> Saiyan

and
Gods>Humans

>Black and Zamasu will fuse
>The fusion will have all of their power plus immortality
>It can´t be beat in a fight
>Guku prepares a technique to vanish the fusion to a dimension where it won´t be able to harm anything again, nor escape.
>Someone needs to stall it while Goku prepares
>Vegeta and Trunks will fuse to put up a fight until the technique is ready
>After a pretty tough fight fused Vegeta and Trunks manage to throw Zamasu through the portal

Mark my words; this will happen.

You mean Mafuba?

Unfortunately Cell is forever linked to Gohan and Gohan is more buried than Gohan. Also, Cell's gimmicks may be too much for modern PTAs and Bandai

XICOR
HALF-SAIYAN
HALF-GOD
XICOR

I like how he easily demolished most of the villain's minions in the movies. He could have defeated all of Cooler's minions on his own, had not Cooler intervened to save Sauzer.

The only thing you reminded me of is to create a filter for you retarded spamming.

Nobody cares

>there is only 3 timelines in DBZ

1. Timeline where Imperfect Cell kills Trunks and steals his time machine

2. One where Perfect Cell terrorized the Future (Trunks recounts this to Vegeta, when Vegeta decides to allow Semi-perfect Cell to transform)

3. Future Trunks' timeline where he returns from the present and kills the Androids

4. The Present Timeline

2 is 4 so there are 3

it's mafu wave

In #2 I meant the timeline where Perfect Cell is in another future. Not the Present one