Which do you hate more? Blacks or gays

Which do you hate more? Blacks or gays

Hnnnnnnnnng

Blacks

Gay dudes are fine if they aren't one of those liberal faggots who know nothing but are loud and fucking in your face sounding like an idiot. Blacks are fine, nigs aren't.

Thicc posters

Nothing wrong with being black or gay.

Conservative Christian ideas are superior though. Homosexuals are called to chastity and racial identity politics are cancerous.

thicc hoe, give me slurpy

I would say gays because Africa doesn't bother me as long as they stay there, but Canadians still bother me.

>pretty much this

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

blacks

>Nothing wrong with being black
das rite

Blacks until gays went after children's gender. Now faggots.

Whats is the last sound she'll make within the next 5 years, Alex.

fat people

I want to knock up mal!

gays arent doing this, they are victims of the people trying to destroy society.

hating blacks is like hating animals
is silly

Kikes.

Let me put it this way...
>Never saw a queer put $7000 worth of rims on a $500 car
>Never was worried about driving through the "gay" part of town
>Remember when the gays rioted, and burned down half the city? Me neither
That said, they really need to tone down the "Pride Parades". That shit's gross.

democrats

pretty much all blacks are gay, so blacks

Faggots. Niggers are an animal specie, not human.

Pretty much this. Being gay is an accident of biology but leftists co-opt people to feel themselves as victims.

More than blacks, the problem is the people who enable them to manipulate the system. Same with gays, I don't care as long as they keep it behind closed doors. There is no need for parades, and they should not be pushing a political agenda.

Is she both?

Hate both equally. GAS EM

Why not both?

Pretty much this. I had a few friends who were gay and were completely fine and easy to be around. The longer they were openly gay, the more the delved into the gay culture, and the more gay and insufferable they became. It became really sad actually.

Now, all my gay ex-friends do is hold huge gay parties and orgies and act completely flamboyantly. They literally never did this 3 years ago.

i want to put my penis in her anus if you catch my drift

how the fuck is that body physically possible

Has mal Malloy done any real nudes yet?

Blacks they are too violent for white society

gays dont reproduce
and have u ever seen a poor gay couple?

Jews

blacks

The normalization of faggotry is one of the reasons why the west is crumbling.
Blacks are fine.

The chick in the OP gives me a little bit of sympathy for the fags

It's not gays I hate, it's gay culture. It's not blacks I hate, it's thug culture. The difference is, most gays are just pretty average people, while most blacks are insufferable nogs.

Blacks.

Blacks, gays don't breed.

So you would be ok with the west being upwards of 50% composed of niggers if no one was gay?
Idiot

> blacks are fine

Blacks are savages by nature, they simply can't change themselves. But fags are different, they know they are freaks yet still prefer their degenerate life style, they are far worse.

Both Blacks and Gays are objectively shit.

Better than being full of fags desu

biggots

that's the problem with america, her face isn't completely disgusting... but then the body...

Definitely the nogs. Even though the sodomites are starting to get loud and annoying, you never hear of some limp wristed faggot holding up a liquor store or shooting at cops.

blacks are gay

Are you retarded? Yes, yes she had.

>making the sound of a submachinegun firing as I type

blacks by far. gays dont go around mugging, raping, shouting, fighting, stealing 24/7

Gays

Gays. Coons are fine as long as they're in Africa.

The globalists are laughing at you useful racist idiots. Please continue

I don't have any problem with gays since they're never going to do anything to me due to me not being a gay, but a lot of blacks might assault me on sight if I go to the wrong area just for being white.

brap

ABSOLUTE BRAP KINO

EEEEEEE BRRRRRAAAPPPFFTFFFF YEEEEEEEEES

Tribalism has existed forever. Whether Sup Forums wants to admit it or not, Whites are not in danger out a "Black out" whether through violence or interbreeding.... In fact, the more minorities Whites are exposed to, the more protective and Conservative they become.

Meanwhile, our power and affluence over our own countries has been coopted by childless, sexual deviants(European leaders have no kids) and our institutions like University and Hollywood turned into corruption spreading factories. Almost universally these groups consist of insane hedonists, all who are either homosexual, homophiles, or any other non-socially conservative persuasion.

What is happening to Whites is not the result of colored people, but of passing on the education, morals, and reigns of society to these degenerates.

Hence, in the 21st century, white people gave away the power and freedom their ancestors died for..... In pursuit of a kinder view on kinky ass sex. The cycle of history.

I'm inclined to agree but- just because this generation is not niggers doesn't mean the next one will follow suit and suddenly your ethno state has a nigger problem

Gays. Blacks can stay in Africa and starve themselves.

Honestly, it's posts like this that make me realize that OP is the category of people whom I most hate. Can someone please do something about this awful plague of fucking terrible faggot OPs?

What if you're a cute subby trap who just wants to be in a neghole trad relationship

Blacks
Gays will die off from AIDS blacks have been around for centuries

White Niggers

Hi Alex, how are the Jews erh I mean devoted infowarriors supporting the fight going?

t. gay nigger faggot

Gays, I'm cursed to still find women pretty.

Racists are by far the biggest lowlifes on the face of the earth to be honest

Don't hate gays, I hate degenerates that feel like they have to parade in grotesque costumes in the middle of the street in pride parades.
Don't hate black people, just the BLM retards and gangbangers.

>Hi Alex, how are the Jews erh I mean devoted infowarriors supporting the fight going?
>t. gay nigger faggot
massive retard detected

blacks

I wouldn't say hate. But I dislike homosexuals and their perverted lifestyles and ideology more. Discovering that gays actually exist is what made me become right wing in the first place after arguments online with sjw homos who used emotional arguments in support of the perverts

I hate fags more. Jesse Lee Peterson is a good nigger.

Only a BBC could properly fuck that...

>literally made for BBC

>I hate degenerates that feel like they have to parade in grotesque costumes in the middle of the street in pride parades
So gays

I actually live in canada and I am jewish. Pro god emporer and part of the lgbtq+ community. Just here in burger lamd on vaca

She actually got some internet heat after she said something about not seeing black guys. Also she's married and her body has recently gone to shit after the lucky bastard made her into a child making factory

this

there's only one answer and it's not blacks or gays

Moralfags.

blacks. Why would you hate gays? More gays mean more women for us. I hate just gays that try to touch me.
Christian kike values are almost as shitty as niggers kys

>what do you hate more
poorly photoshopped images and dull slide threads

saged

blacks every day

>he's never heard of mal malloy before

OP is both

Gays. But in the long run black guys are more dangerous.

women

Gays

Blacks can be cool even though they're dumb.

>gay dudes are fine as long as they don't act like most gay dudes
Mind = blown

Is this supposed to count as rationalization on how they secretly most are fucked up pedos looking to make more pedos.

The classic question is would you rather have a gay son or have your daughter date a nigger

You know the answer

/thread

This. Blacks and gays are manageable on their own. When white women enable them, THEN they are powerful.

Gays.
At least niggers aren't traitors to the human species.

Exactly

Blacks and gays are fine as long as they keep to their own and themselves. If I had to pick which one I’d shove in the chamber, deportation boat or closet first I’d say niggers since you can’t cure the nigger, but you can cure the gay.