Helck

New chapter today. Pray for Asuta.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.zippyshare.com/v/6pcTdZMn/file.html
bato.to/comic/_/comics/helck-r17710/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dump it.

As you wish.

let's hope we don't get anoter half dozen chapters without her.

Incidentally,is that a pair of pliers that this dickhead has? I wonder what he's going to do with them?

cheers

that's pretty lewd

ASUTA IS CUTE!
CUTE!

End.

No chapter next week.

thanks alot

Done.

is this an actual new chapter? cause ive been going on kissmanga and see the same chapter being updated or a .5 chapter, was it on hiatus?

translation isn't up to date I assume. this is the most recent chapter (81)

Thanks for the dump

harpy girl best girl

My boner just went out of control.

I have to wonder what he's said to upset her so much, given that she's already being tortured

I miss rello

not the outcome I expected, but what the Hell?

team-up of the century!

prayin

what happen to him?

I still dont get how is she not the king.

Her design has always give me the feels that she would be your classical tsundere, but I am fucking glad that is not the case.

MERELY A RUSE
I'm relieved and slightly disappointed at the same time.
Wonder what she said about Hyura-ran to make her sneeze.

Well the prerequisite for being tsundere is having a crush on someone, and frankly I can't see her having that kind of affection for anyone at all, she very clearly thinks Helck is too pure for lewd and would crusade eternally against anyone who would try to sexualize him on the internet if she could, and she isn't quiet about how much she hates Azudora though it's more in the way a little sister "hates" an older brother that never stops messing with her.
In other words, it seems Vamirio-chan is destined for permavirgin status.

>destined for permavirgin status.

remaining pure, clearly perfection.

So, are they going to end up having a thing like Edil and Hyura or what?
Regardless I really, really want a vanilla doujin where she comes onto him while he's powerless and lovingly femdoms him in a gentle, motherly way. With kissing and handholding.

Yeah, but it is sad and disappointing she'll never be a mommy. She'd make such a great mother.

>lovingly femdoms him in a gentle, motherly way.

Thats my fetish.

Called her a sadist? There's a large S in that bubble.

Oh yeah, they did call her sadistic Hyura at one point because of the grueling training she put Asuta through, and she did look like she got a kick out of tormenting Isuta over her weak stomach back in the day. Not to mention the time Hyura punished Asuta because she was jealous over her shockingly voluptuous body. The three of them being childhood friends was one of my favorite reveals.

> Voluptuous
Not too big, not too small. She's perfect.

You can't tell me you expected her to have a body like that from the way she usually dresses though, her breasts are bountiful and this latest chapter is showing off how strong and shapely those legs are, if she leglocked you you wouldn't be able to escape to save your life. She's even more breedable than her hot sister, reverse traps having extremely sexual bodies they're embarrassed about under their boyish attire are the best.

> TFW you will never be leg-locked by Asuta in a missionary position.
Why live.

In an extra I think they did torture play pretend

Tell me, who is true best grill?

Helck.

probably Vamirio

Anne from management, of course.

yes

Sharuami obviously, and if you dont agree you are an evil, impure demon.

Christ, I have a hard time keeping up with all the Omakes, they've been released sort of sporadically.
I didn't know this one existed until now.

Incidentally, my fondness for Isuta's skyrocketed with the Omakes. All the characters become a bit more likeable with them, but she really benefits from the bonuses

>Three weeks till vol.8

>that QUALITY
What happened?

hasn't the art always been about this level?
Also, the Omakes have always looked rough

You got rused.

I want this except she's not covered in wounds and it's in my bed.

Whatever she says in panel one has to be ominous as fuck.

Leg choke? Or missionary?

Mayonegg

a thousand years on paint

A thousand years too late. This was already made, user.

should have seen that one coming

I am literally going to marry Rococo.

oh dear

>except she's not covered in wounds
Gaaaaay

Now that you bring it up I'll take missionary position while being leg locked.

Vami.

But Asuta's up there.

I can't find it anymore so, uh, have this: www12.zippyshare.com/v/6pcTdZMn/file.html

Paste in the Helck batoto URL bato.to/comic/_/comics/helck-r17710/

Analyze.

And then sort by Date or Translator. If you download everything from Kirei, you'll get all the omake.

Letting you know since I also was like "SHIT WHEN DID ALL THESE OMAKE COME ABOUT"

What is she doing here and why does she always look so creepy?

Clothes on or off?

Wanna fuck that cat.

I want her to rest her head on my lap while I stoker her head

>No wounds

Wew lad gayer than futa

>Implying she's not the King's vessel

It's quite obvious he's a human from before the fall and now lives via proxy

meme girl

Your whole life is a meme.
It only exists for other people to laugh at and when it hangs around too long it starts to get awkward and annoying. Most people wish it would just die already.

anne from accounting was a total babe though, cant wait to see which lucky man she will make happy

No kidding. Sure am glad she isn't someone like Vamirio-sama or I'd feel really guilty about sexualizing her.

This is not the Magi thread my friend.

then who was the king who made her attack Asuta back then? A doll?

why are there so many .5 chapters? What does that even mean?

i always thought she was cute before but now she just got terrifying attractive

HNNG

Huh. She really scared us last chapter. But I really shouldn't have expected less from her.

Fuck. The final showdown SOON(TM)

Which grill would you go for?

Rocoloco

they are all good. but I probably prefer Asuta in both appearance and personality

I wanna headpat that pussy

Vamirio would probably come in close second, I wanna say I have an interest in the witch but dont know enough about her (inb4 vamirio from the future or something), so I guess its followed by rococo instead.

Asuta

so, is Asuta super-strong?

I want to touch her ears.

Our King, brother. Or are you a disgusting traitor?

Azudora

What a baby, adorable.

As do we all, user. As do we all.

Non-hero humans that are strong are like level 10-12 at the very most. The Average demon fighter is like 30+
She's a level 50 spy so chances are even if she didn't train in that she's quite strong.
Keep in mind she was too fast for the wing soldiers to stop from attacking the king instead it was Rafaed who stepped in.

He forced himself to awaken so he could translate the series so fast, but some time after catching up he had to pay the price and his body became dust, no, maybe just like Edil he became a monster of the new world, waiting to be saved for the next person to bear the holy name Rello.