Would you a Kyo?

Would you a Kyo?

Ume is infinitely superior.

Umes body is a lackluster compared to Kyos or Shagas.

Ume has the best body. Well, if you watched Shaga + Ume bath scene they were pretty similar except Ume has better looking thighs most of the time and superior hime cut.

Umes breasts are medicore.

The animation is sometimes inconsistent. For example, Ume's tits in this scene is bigger than Shaga's ever were. But yeah because of emphasis on thighs and superior hime cut Ume is still the best.

MC certainly did.

What's her actual size?

Kyo > Kyo

Sen, Shaga and Ume all have decent sized tits. But the animation struggles to show a consistent size. The biggest shown was Ume in that bath scene so she might canonically be the bustiest.

Ume > Kyo
Sen > Kyo

>Ume > Kyo

Can this be considered to be her canon size?

Kyo > Kyo

This isn't funny because elder Kyo is vastly superior to short haired Kyo.

honestly the sizes are pretty inconsistent even then. That's why some anime/manga have character profiles that show the girl's measurements. The only thing we can conclude is Ume in that bath scene had the biggest tits. The hime has stored milk

I cannot get over those fucking legs and hips. She's like Dexter's Mom from Dexter's Lab, but Japanese schoolgirl flavored.
Mind you I mean all of this in a very positive way.

So, I can pretend that Ume got big D cups?

Are the Ume haters finally dead?

No way.

Stop the memes, you know it's true.

>no Kyo threesome ending
Why in God's name did this shit slip past editorial?

You wouldn't survive a threesome with any paring of this anime. Girls are too good.

Short haired Kyo ended with Nikaido, no?

Yeah, he deserved better.

>2016
>still no Ume Cg sets or dojins

Cg sets?

why Japan not like Ben to

why no hentai

why

Ume was too sexy.

I want to fuck Kyo

If even Kyo couldn't score with Kyo, what chance do you have?

When is Season 2 coming out

Here is a (You).