White Person: "It's okay to be white! It's ok to be white!"

White Person: "It's okay to be white! It's ok to be white!"

Also white person: "Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organisation that is racist and full of n*ggers"

How comes one movement is okay to you and another is not even though they're almost the same? Just goes to show how flawed your logic is and the extent to which you don't give a shit about black people. Unlike 'it's okay to be white' (which it's not by the way) Black lives matter is a movement NEEDED to prevent any further OPPRESSION of my race, where as iotbw has no need or purpose.

Fuck you racists. TAKE A STAND

I don't remember any rioters shouting "it's ok to br white."

Burning down cities might have something to do with it?

Because the first group hangs innocuous phrases printed on plain paper and the later group ignites vehicles and opens fire on peace officers for no discernable reason.

Cops killed by IOTBW: 0
Cops killed by BLM: Too many to count.

If black lives really mattered why arent you niggers in Chitown helping the black on black crime?

Why is it that blacks make up 13% of the U.S. population but blacks commit more than half of the crime?

Before you try defending this terrorist organization do some research first...
Unless you want some Soros money...

#BLMkidnapping

Black Lives Matter rioted at every false-narrative situation, making the situation on the ground exponentially worse. Also got the media narrative to frame the events as white-on-black systemic racism, when in the vast majority it was later shown that the black criminal did everything wrong and deserved whatever happened to them.

#BLMkidnapping

White people want to be victims so bad they be making up genocides and shit

#BLMkidnapping

[[

Nice b8 m8

Get back to me when people shouting "It's Okay to be white" start rioting and burning down cities m'kay?

>Murdering, looting, and vandalizing is the same as hanging innocuous signs
You should be machine gunned into a ditch for this unspeakably lazy bait

>White people want to be victims so bad they be making up genocides and shit

#WhiteGenocide

>White people want to be victims so bad they be making up genocides and shit

#WhiteGenocide

--

BLACK LIVES MATTER is built upon a false pretense and also bullshit stories about particular individuals. Go fuck yourself OP

>Fuck you racists.

LOL

Young black males are like 4% of population and commit more than 50% of the crime, fixed it for you

>How comes one movement is okay to you and another is not even though they're almost the same?
the left isn't consistent in their own behavior. why should I be? not going to cripple myself and play by the rules when the left ignores the rules.
white lives matter. black lives are worthless.

Thanks for the fix. I knew it sounded a bit weird when I typed it.

#WhiteGenocide

===

>1 post by this nigger
Seriously, faggots?

BLM. Is that still a thing here? I thought they took up a collection, the fucked off back to burgerland.