You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't spreading the white race as far as possible via sperm donation or tons of...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't spreading the white race as far as possible via sperm donation or tons of random sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm not a nigger who doesn't raise or provide for his offspring

How the fuck did this guy manage to do that

(((Ari Nagel)))
Spreading the white race
29 children

Because it’s not a viable method to just procreate. You have to raise your kids and make sure your kids have kids if you can. This is why fatherhood is such a big deal to whites but totally ignored by blacks.

I'd rather be rich

(((They))) created the Child Support System for this very reason and knowing the niggas wouldn't pay they invented Abortion Clinics for their sub-80 IQ race.

This guy is doing gods work for his race but will probably never have the (((((credit)))))) to live an averaged enslaved goy life.

I'm 5'9

Because the government will come after me and take all my money and give it to roasties if I do that.

Man I just read the article this guy is fucking hilarious

Sperm donations.
nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/
Genetics >> raising/environment, a high genetic quality white kid raised without a dad will do better than most blacks in better environments.
This guy's a fucking math professor, his kids are already hitting part of a genetic lottery.

Because I believe in the nuclear family.

>“This crippled woman’s story really hit home,” "You just have a vibe that she’d be an amazing mom.”
The Fuck?

I have a daughter, but she's half black

>Jew impregnates fat sheboon niggers on Wal-Mart bathrooms
Rip Jewish heritage

Still not mentally, physically and financially fit enough yet

>spreading the white race

This Jewish cunt only gives his sperm to niggers and spics you dumb cunt.

>generating a series of bastard children raised by single mothers
One, this is what niggers do, and two, contributing to the destruction of the nuclear family is playing directly into (((their))) hands.

My wife gets angry when I bring whores home plus you can't guarantee my sperm will only go to whites

It's an interesting experiment however this turns out. She could probably get a kid by getting banged by random dudes anyway. Better to do this controlled.

I was saying pods should donate to a sperm bank and then make a vid challenging his female subs to get pregnant. How many of my subscribers can get pregnant challenge.
All those kids will grow up watching dad on youtube for infinite adbux

Women rights was a mistake

>a high genetic quality white kid raised without a dad will do better than most blacks in better
WRONG, fatherless white children disproportionately grow up to become your mass shooters, pedophiles or serial killers

>[citation needed]

>spreading the white race
It doesn’t work that way. You don’t get exactly 25% of your genetics from each grandparent. It varies, so after a few generations your genetics may be gone from your descendants. Especially if they race mix. Unless you dedicate your life to upholding traditions and an isolated ethnocentric community it won’t matter.

Genetics causes the environment that your kids are raised in. My genetics tell me I should care for and provide for my children. This is the secret to white success.

>will do better than most blacks
Is that really the standard your offspring? Just be better than niggers is not a good goal. "Don't smell as bad as shit." "Run faster than a sloth."

You don't win this game by having the most people. What if the mother is a SJW type that convinces my kid they're trans and has it sterilized by gender reassignment surgery? That does more damage to the white race than a couple more fatherless children.

I'd rather have one traitor in my enemies ranks than one additional soldier in mine.

Most of his kids are darkeys.

*That does more damage to the white race than a couple more fatherless children helps the white race.