youtube.com/watch?v=LRfHlBk4Pcg
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
youtube.com/watch?v=_4XGwdKpeuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>russia
>white

what did he mean by this?

le 56 posted

Cognitive dissonance is strong in Israel. They are well on the path to the same fate as the US and Europe, but they still strongly support the bankers who are going to genocide them.

Fpbp

Slavs aren't white

Time for right wingers from all walks of life to join forces and completely destroy the left. Then go about our own ways and never bother each other again.

This happened to me today and I have to get it off my chest. A black guy let me into traffic today.
Like, really let me get into traffic. Scooched back a foot or so even.
I don't know how to feel about it, was going to make a thread for anons to post 'nice nog' encounters.

>gave him a roman salute as a thank-you wave

Maybe you're retarded to believe le juice meme. Take a trip there and you'll realize its retarded

HOW THE CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST.

PREPARE TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED CHIAMSTIEN.

(((They))) will end getting fucked too.

I used to be libertarian, until I realized that it only works among whites

Only one way for Israel to survive.

oy vey

they take out money and ship them out though

Fuck off, Jews in Israel are fine. They deserve their own ethnostate and they are allied with other right wing movements in Europe.

The problem is simple, it's the European, or American jew. Especially the American jew. They vote liberal overwhelmingly and seek to destroy.

THEY AIN'T RUSSIANS THEY ARE FUCKING KHAZAR AND ASHKENAZI FAGS FROM GEORGIA

>Hurr durr you have to be white to tell someone they aren't white

Great idea. Already done.

They've become us...

That's modern Ukraine.

SHUT IT DOWN

what if it's a false flag to get us to stop trying to integrate nignogs in israel? like, "oh man, us israelis cant stand all these millions of nogs, oh no, you sure got us"

hey izzy. is this story true? no it's not.

Yep.

do they have good milkers?

Based, we need more Africans in Israel

I hope this "is real" (haha). I really believe #openbordersforisrael should be pushed more. It should be one of our main shebangs, because like IOTBW, it exposes the hypocrisy in the leftist narrative to a glaring effect. Stupid kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jSOQBcz9hc

>They deserve their own ethnostate
why?

Literally only reason they haven't been completely annihilated
We have to stop thinking with our dicks this time

>white
>Israelis
come on

Jews are a small minority on this planet, they need to become more open to the disadvantaged who share similar experiences of intolerance.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

gimme tha goods

youtube.com/watch?v=LRfHlBk4Pcg

9 so I can be a phantom

>other right wing movements in Europe

Wich ones? The jewish league in germany is against the AfD.

Russia has a HUGE muslim and chink population

It's hilarious how pretty much all non-white peoples have their own internal white/non-white dichotomies. Like how in India lighter-skinned people are more desired and people get skin-whitening treatments. Or in Mauritania where the "white Arabs" literally enslave the "black Arabs".

#openbordersforisrael

100% face

>2 December 2013
checks out

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

FIGHT RACISM, NO BIGOTS, NO ZIONISTS

This tbqhfamamlamy

HAHAHHA time

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

I'm surprised most Ashkenazi's haven't realized this yet. They're in as much danger as we are. Actual Israeli news is censored as fuck in the west, but in reality Israel is on a South Africa type path

What happened between 1939 and 1945 to cause such a drop?

So jews that serve their own interest in israel are fine, but those serving their own interest abroad are a problem?

Also - diversity is a strength. If you support israel as an ethnostate, you are actually weakening them which makes you a nazi.
So fuck off xenophobe racist cunt.

#openbordersforisrael

roll

Basically.

They serve their own interests by damaging the interests of the country they live in.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA JEW WYMINZ AT?

>2015
>Still Obama America
Nice inflated everything.
Sure have been a lot of spic spacs going back lately gee look at the time, it's still at least 3 more years if not 7 of spic spans going back over the spicen wall

Open borders for Israel

They use both sides for their own interest. Left side to weaken the goyim and the right side to strengthen themselves.

The internationalist Jews hate Isreal almost as much as they hate the West.

just arrest them for fake crimes whats the problem

In Russia, white people are the niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=_4XGwdKpeuA
Why do are you so mean to these refugees? They fled was and misery to get education and prosper you country.

For real why stop at fake war starters

The borders, Shlomo. Open them.

Maybe we can just save the ones with really big tits this time. Like nothing below DD

>tfw the wealthy elite want one world government powered by a mulatto slave class and they're going to get it
>tfw not even Israel is immune

Oy Vey, it's like another shoah, except you laughed at the goys when they suggested this was genocide, and you've already played the genocide card and this isn't anything like that
>Ya played yaself yuden

roll

cant wait for Israel to be blacked. bug-bye IQ, buy-bye Jewish relgion in culture. Let's hope it's replaced by African ghettos ala South Africa.

The Jews better flood back to Israel before they lose it!

5.7 million moved to argentina

I wonder what Ben has to say

this is important guys

slavs are white

this. precisely this.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL !

The question is: Can Jews be racist? We know that only whites can be racist but Jews are not white.

Exactly.

My point is, the supposedly good ones on the inside would just behave like those abroad, if they were in that position - and vice versa.

That means it doesn't make sense to say something like "the jews in israel are fine".

Roll

Serbs and Croats = Brothers

Why are there niggers in Israel anyway?

>implying these aren't just fake news made by jews to seem like Israel too has immigrants (they don't), so people don't want Israel to take "more" immigrants

Bow down to your master

Roll

"if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. better to live your mortal life without a hand than an eternity in hell". we need to sack up and deal with the problem.

Rowlen for the classic 65

Eurasia now! Spencer did nothing wrong! Nationalism is a scourge!

jesus its real

Where will these whites tired of being surrounded of nonwhites move back to when there's no more white nations

deportation

brotherly love. ishmael homecoming

ronald mcdonald

Russia doesn't want them. But Israel should have to live with the same things they IMPOSE on every other country that gets mixed up with them.

>Israel
>White

the poor ones will go to the camps (again)with us if they're lucky, and the wealthiest will skate on with the elitist gov't traitors.