This was 4 episodes and is the undisputed best Gundam series to date

This was 4 episodes and is the undisputed best Gundam series to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0a_tAofsH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thunderbolt was very pretty but Victory was a better show

Question, was unicorn good?

Yes, but it goes full retard at times. It depends too much on the original saga(which doesn't make it bad but you should know it in any case) and Bandai made the writer do stupid things that even him called stupid in interviews.

Also the compression and changes from the novel hurt it a lot in terms of characterization.

The TV anime was a good chance to fix that, but it didn't have any additional content like for example Break Blade movies and TV because well sunrise is shit

better than ibo

definitely better than IBO

a lot of people don't like it because it went full retcon mode

I had to see it 3 times to get the story. But everything is fine from soundtrack to gundams

This guy is the best girl from IBO

Not 0080, but high up there.
Watched December Sky last night, shit was lit.

It had all the elements that made Gundam great, and condensed them into 4ep OVAs.

But unlike Unicorn (witch relies on the original series plot), this is almost a standalone addition to the gundam universe.

What's the best non-OVA Gundam? I was going to start IBO since it's currently airing but I checked the threads and people just talk about how shit it is. The only Gundam shows I've watched are the original and the few that aired during Toonami/Adult Swim golden era.

A lot of people don't like Unicorn and Thunderbolt because they think it' Zeekwank and trying to portray Zeon as not monsters.

try 00

or watch seed to familiarize with gundam tropes

No, dear lord, no, it tried far too hard.

I'll give that a go. I've seen Seed, Wing, and 08th, dropped Destiny halfway through. 08th would probably be in my top ten shows overall if the romance/uber pacifism wasn't shoved down our throats so hard.

just a reminder, 00 season 2 is not as good the first season and the movie is just tiring to watch

It's not.

it's a gouf not a blue zaku you pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=c0a_tAofsH4

I thought thunderbolt equally portrayed feddie and zeek sides as fucked up, which was nice

You need to be over 18 years old to be able to post on Sup Forums.

hey, he wasn't too far off.
It's 3rd, maybe 2nd even

Animation is wonderful but I felt like the characters and plot were pretty meh.
The box for which everyone fought so hard to obtain basically changed nothing in the end.

Will they make more Thunderbolt? I loved it but heard the manga goes full retarded with some space monks bullshit

Thing is that feddies weren't fucked up until after the OYW. Sure they had some bad stuff but it was minor.

Zeekwank makes it seem like they were all bad.

look at all the shitty taste in this thread.

Both sides have always been portrayed as the leaders are either incompetent or just plain awful and that the common soldiers were suffering for it. It's not new.

>This was 4 episodes and is the undisputed best Gundam series to date.