Brit/pol/- negroids are subhuman edition

>May faces a devestating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party
links acquired from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/07/cosmopolitan-elite-must-learn-humility-else-fury-english-will/
bbc.co.uk/newsround/18211612
youtu.be/xMbkNsQY9Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=mOv_7qBi_qE
youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs1zXW5133s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any amount of negroid blood = non human

START FORMING VANGUARDS

Can't wait for the #WallOfGammon to die off.

#StopBrexit

BBC 2 now.
Trans kids.
The absolute state of the US.

Science shows that negroids are subhuman. Why do we give them equal biological rights?

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

TO READ ABOUT YOUR CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

Debenhams is the worst ad yet

>Cafe nero
What TF are you doing, fella? I went to cafe nero last week for the first time, but its not cause im a soft fella, I was dared to do it by the lads. I was in there and all I could see was beta males who do everything they can to avoid man spreading, and as I watched people walk down the stairs out of that joint I saw about 12 fucking kikes! I knew they were cause they were wearing that silly hat. Couldnt believe it. Never even seen a kike before that. Even worse they didnt sell chocolate british sterling pounds in the confectionary. They were selling those fucking french micky mouse euros! Disgraceful. Angry. AF.

daily reminder albos are wog tier
>dat somali headshape

Fuck you.

When is he going to apologize for insinuating we are controlled by Jews?

NARZEE SHE CRIED

Fella Im 20 and I didnt even do fucking a levels. Went to work when I was 16 and I admit it took me a year, but I was shaggin this 22 year old when I was 17 and she was fucking lit. Gym Bunny. Massive tits. Great arse. The best a man can ask for. AF.

cuase its one nearest my uni and its better than pret coffe wise

He's not wrong is he?

What, you mean you got rid of them? Fuck, no one tells me anything...

What did nigella mean by this?

>Wellington, Nelson, and Enoch Powell will never rise from the dead and invite you to join their army of the undead to get rid of all the lefties and restore Britain to it's former glory, then rek a bunch of zulus

Feels bad man

Then ran across the street to talk to her mate.

Fella, you need to man up. Im out here necking pints of British whisky 6 am till 11pm, and we got fellas like you drinking a fucking hot chocolate? No wonder the empire collapsed. Letting our country down. Disapointed. AF.

OI
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK YOU NIGEL
#I'MWITHFUKP

Jadya was at that polish nationlist march?
Do you think BF/golding/jadya are starting to uncuck thereselves?

Anyone got any reaction pics they want to dump? just realised far too many of mine are suicide related and I need more variety
Yeah more likely than not, and it sounds like a comfy enough life, and you're kind of right user, In a short term sense I just don't want to be alone anymore as the job search has gone fucking dreadfully I've been at it for a good 3 months and the writing is one the wall when even Amazon warehousing doesn't want you. getting a degree even a meme degree could probably help
Sounds nice YKTD, reminds me of my old food tech teacher she was about 20 and fits the image you've written everyone was absolutely mad for her.
Isn't that Britain in a nutshell?

I mean, seeing as they're controlled op, no

>Praising
Oh our Nige: he's a clever one.

At least they're not just on the fookin internet. Okay thank you.

Ok Fellas. Had enough of being known as YKTD. From now on i'd like you to all refer to my by my REAL identity. I am Azak fucking fever. England hardest football fan and Ive never lost a scrap. AF.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/07/cosmopolitan-elite-must-learn-humility-else-fury-english-will/

what did they mean by this

>haplogroups
A post worthy of subhuman goatfucking brainlet. noggers ain’t human and haplo have nothing to do with it
Typical Nigel cuck back pedaling. Did he call anyone “evil racist bigot” while sucking the Jewish cock again?

Why does he look so asspained in every one?

pube your drunk turn off the computer

kek

I've always wanted to ask him this, but I've never quite built up the courage to.

Every time I see that, I fucking burst out laughing.

>just me with me books

Behind a paywall lad, you got an archive?

I hope you've shagged her by now fella. I've probably shagged nearly every bird in this country, so I've probably given her a seeing to myself. Nothing to fear. AF.

Pube?

What do you want? I'm busy. Thought you were fucking off last week.

I'm not a fucking pube, fella! Say that to my face get met with Englands fastest right hook. Warned. AF.

It's the way in each and every photo the people standing next to him look relatively normal, and in every photo he has that uncomfortable pose. I've never seen him smiling in a picture properly before.

So lads, what DOES it mean to be British?

bbc.co.uk/newsround/18211612

In boozer right now. Me. Mincer. Nibbles. Had a few jars of lager. Tried cracking on with a treacle. Guy comes over aggressive. Says it's his girl. Shoves me. I throw right hand. Floor him. Jump on him. Punches. Headbutt. Had to be dragged off him by Mincer and Nibbles. He wont be trying that again. AF

Friendly reminder Scotland fully supports our brothers’ struggle in Catalonia!

youtu.be/xMbkNsQY9Qc

do you live in saff london or somewhere on the kent coast like margate, you sound like you are?

Everytime I see pic related I can't help but picture him and read it in his voice...

Scientifically define your chosen race.
Pro-Tip:

You must only use science.

RightlySo's comment about being raped in the park?

Im from fucking highbury fella! Arsenal fan born and fucking bred. Head of the Arsenal firm. Hardest mob in Europe. AF.

are you the croydon paki?

Last chance to get off this thread fella. Wont be having pakis around here much longer. Bods are angry. Mincer hands are begging to see a paki. AF.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOv_7qBi_qE

How old are you and what part of the country do you live in fella? I lived the NEET life for a year before I got so down and finally sorted myself out.

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen for about 5 minutes.

>Implying the real Pruße didn't die in a drug related binge
>also Implying this person is the girl Pruße

>bbc.co.uk/newsround/18211612

>Ben, Bristol, England
>"I believe being British is showing pride, respect and being proud of living in the UK. It also means showing knowledge and respect for the royal family and drinking lot of tea!"
/ourlad/

>Rahila, Greater London, England
>"I think being British means having British citizenship."

Possessor of a European Union passport and currently residing in the UK

100% unbroken genetic continuity with Europe. Anything other than pic related in top line? Deportation from Western Europe

BRITAIN FIRST ARE TOOLS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT RIIIIGHHHT

Eating a girls arse fellas. Bent or not bent. Need opinions. Discussion. Reasoning. Two sides. Struggling to decide. Caught in two minds. Can it be gay if it's a treacle? Perplexed. Confused. Need insight. AF

If I’m not mistaken it’s some mentally ill elderly indian communistic subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

Hmmmmmmm...

They're snitches!

But, we shall see, as Nick Griffin used to say (he might still say that).

My birth was in Afghanistan
My books are Afghanistani
My food is Afghanistani
My clothes are Afghanistani
Why can't you accept that I am British, and that I have as much right to be here as (You)?

Ease up lad, that's Housing user and he's one of /are/ regulars.

KFC. Keep your dirty halal meat you traitors. We voted for BREXIT. Not for fucking halal meat. If you want to sell Halal why not fuck off to Sowdee Arabia. Absolute clowns. Will never be purchasing KFC again. AF

I've never had a UK passport before

Just American things mate

Do it or don't, but be insecure/closeted somewhere else

>Theraphy
>Stepdaughter
>College
>Anti-depressants
Ah, America

are you the guy on the right

Not happy about it fella. Too many foreners around these days. AF.

cycling is for soyim

Not me fella. Butterbean. One of our hardest bods. Not to be messed with. Left hand could stop a train. AF.

illegal alien

a few weeks past 19 and North West, close enough to Manchester why lad? and how did you sort yourself out personally? I need tips to sort myself out again as I've let myself go truth be told
Great for cardio regardless, remember cycling 9 miles a day back in year 10 and 11 and because of that I could run miles for the first time in my life felt pretty good tbqhwy

>tfw you remember Rimmer would post this when cunts took the piss because he's a neet

have you ever been on aftv?

>Islam wants to break animal welfare laws with barbaric slaughter ritual
>lawmakers appease the muslims and change the law

>Christian bakers don't want to frost cakes with gay messages
>lawmakers make it illegal and force companies to make gay cakes
Dead is dead

What do (You) think of
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs1zXW5133s
?

Cycling around town is fine.

Does anyone live in Reading?

I noticed Oracle shopping centre is all white but broad street mall is all asian/black.

Why is that

go have some fun with them user

t.volkwagon shekelburger

just ukuck things

no but does the other mall have paki food shops in it or something?

I won't be paying visas post brexit
I got a lot of shit from it from all the remainers that I know

So easy to spot the pakis from the comments

Any of you lads joined GI yet?

wow really redpilled the chinks on tourist boats
if they wanted a photo op they could at least do it on the otherside so they coulld have parliment in the background

what do you get if you collect all their stickers?

>MFW it hits 10 bongs and Brit/pol/ is dead
seems a bit like a meme lad tbqhwy but then again it's no where near as bad as Britain first
The Pakemon collectors edition for the GBA

15 years

kek

Is that tranny holding a gun?

nah what is it?