CBTS #266 NEW Q DROPS TODAY SHILLCON1 Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.
Latest QMAP → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this → →

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED → →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
→ →

Q confirmed → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

→ →
→ →
→ →

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Latest Q →
→ → confirms ->

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
jaysanalysis.com/2015/04/29/a-family-operation-how-the-godfather-trilogy-details-real-conspiracies/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/29/correspondence-collusion-new-york-times-cia
xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-investigation/investigators-probe-trump-knowledge-of-campaigns-russia-dealings-sources-idUSKBN1DB04J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

Tfw Real q in fake bread.

THIS IS REAL BREAD

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, NOTICE LACK OF INFORMATION. CHECK

Just look at the shills. Working 24/7 to shill? Some of these guys have been here for fucking hours. We are on the right track patriots!! Fuck the deepstate

I CALL UPON ALL OF
TO SHIT ALL OVER THESE THREADS AND TAKE OUR HOME AWAY FROM THIS LARP CANCER
MPGA

I WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU user
I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING

NOBLE BAKER.
GODSPEED ANONS

you have spent your last chance, butter were given to you 2 and 3 breads ago, all ignored.

Iron Eagle Movie......When Col. Ted Masters' plane goes down in an Arab country and he's sentenced to death for trespassing.....could be John McCain.

ATTENTION

Samefag

Hang on, that actually is the real Q? The trip checks out

From a deep state vantage, the third installment is the most revealing. By Godfather III, Michael and the family have become billionaires and are now international. Playing on the global scale, it is interesting to note that Michael never loses sight of the importance of blood over business. Having been betrayed numerous times, even by kin, Michael’s wisdom dictates that the bloodline is what endures. Though his son is now like the early version of himself, eschewing the family business, Michael has accepted the harsh reality that the game requires, now taking on global competitors. Accepting a high award from the papacy, Michael’s strategic alliance with the pope means his foundation (a front) will be able to broker one of the largest land deals in the world. From this we can see how, at this level, Michael has learned that playing the old Rockefeller game of establishing a tax-free foundation and accepting holy medals from the Archbishop is the best way to game the system – by becoming the system.

jaysanalysis.com/2015/04/29/a-family-operation-how-the-godfather-trilogy-details-real-conspiracies/

That the fake/imposter or real
Trip?

Why not just tell us when we can expect something BIG so we can stop losing faith that you're real?

>Iron Eagle Movie......When Col. Ted Masters' plane goes down in an Arab country and he's sentenced to death for trespassing.....could be John McCain.
Theme of Iron Eagle movie is doing what needs to be done when the govt won't.

Yeah looks real. Shit is going to get how real? Is that an attack by the good guys? An insider leak posted in the nyt?

Patriots don’t sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
--We need a (mind)map showing how all players are connected
--At the center we find the literal keystone, the Black Cube
----Black Cube = Saturn = Satan (not to be confused with Lucifer)
----At some point organizations such as freemasonry were compromised by cult of Saturn (Satan)
--The keystone of what? The "NWO" which has three main supports
----House of Saud
----House Rothschild
----House Soros
----Other entities are power brokers / servants of the above

Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
--Conspiracy Shill Tactics
----Most normies are trained to reject "conspiracy theories" even if the facts are irrefutable
----If we go too deep right away, normies will have an excuse to dismiss the whole thing as a "conspiracy theory"
----"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
----Expect shills to use this tactic against us!
----user mentioned a psychological term for this effect, but I can't remember… ideas?
--We need to guide normies to see the big picture, but that will take time

*sniff*
my h-h-hero ;-----;

We are under attack. We need a small sign it's you. Shills wrecking CBTS.

BUMP
>see file size

It may be a fake

What are some facts that normies may be able to accept at this point? (Read: MEME MATERIAL)
Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone
-- We have the JFK papers - use them!
-- This discredits the FBI

CNN = CIA, it's public knowledge that Anderson interned with CIA
-- How about that "This is an apple" ad? Remind you of Snow White? Good meme material
-- At this point no one trusts CNN, and everyone knows CIA is evil

NK = CIA front
--Kim is like the Mandarin in Ironman III - I think they are mocking us
--Meme tying Mandarin to Kim would be good

Hollywood is full of sexual predators
-- This is all over the news
-- Once this is established, is it a big stretch to realize Hollywood is full of pedophiles?
-- If Hollywood is full of pedophiles, why not DC?

Titanic was sunk to eliminate certain people
-- Need meme showing who "missed the boat"
-- When we connect those names, what picture emerges?

What are some facts that most normies would dismiss as outright ridiculous? (distractions at this time)

Disney helped CIA create North Korea
-- I think this is true - too many coincidences
-- But as Q said, this is a distraction
---- Note: he did not say it was false
-- Pushing this narrative only makes us look like conspiritards and gives ammunition to shills
---- Burgers all grew up with Disney as an important part of their childhood
---- Disney / CIA / NK / mind control connections are a hard pill to swallow

Elites torture / rape / murder children, and harvest their pineal glands to make adrenchrome
-- Remember that Pixar movie about torturing children to extract their "fear" as a resource?
-- Does HRC have Kuru from eating human flesh?
-- I think this is true, but this is another fact that would be too much, too soon
---- Especially if there really is a special ingredient in big macs...

this

If this is a not a coincidence, then it would reason that the attack is to cover something else up. We should do 3 things:
Investigate the authors of the article.
Monitor news for other Trump or indictment related events.
Understand the drop and get in front of its impact.
Watch the other hand.

you're fake news.

Front running for an event for sure.

This is also posted in the split off bread as well.

Where is the +++ in the sig?

* Spacing is wrong, trying again.
- Watch the other hand.

Jew York Times got a message from the NSA? WHO TOLD THEM ???

so if THIS is IT
snowden and assange are the white rabbit
right?

q user

Guys, here me out........With the crumbs we first went after Hillary, then dnc, then establishment, then pedo establishment,then elite, then elite pedos,then CIA,then nk now we are talking the end and the seven seals also.....

I'm thinking this is truly than bigger than life that's why Q has steadily been giving us clues so it won't be a shocking hit all at once. Why does Q keep bringing religion into his crumbs??? He is opening our eyes.

God vanished Lucifer and bad angels from heaven onto earth. The elite are satanist and want Christianity religion destroyed.

Now hear me out on this.... I have been looking up flat earth and those guys say we live in a dome on a flat earth. And god is above the firmament looking at us. Just like nk, globe earth and other planets are all cgi. Q talks about godfather 3 being about the third coming or something like that. What if the elite are lucifer descendants, the earth is flat and they have been controlling earth since the beginning, that's why they have much power and decide what we learn and what we don't???

Trump is going to round them up and show us the truth. That's why Q said some would prefer to live a lie then see the truth afterwards because it's going to be too much. I really hope that's what it is lol

ATTACK HOW?

ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT NO SUCH AGENCY?

Q post in Leaf thread, please migrate.

Warning!? Larpers lurking!?

Pic relevant?

God Bless
+++
M

>user mentioned a psychological term for this effect, but I can't remember… ideas?

It was I, user, who wrote of a psychological term known as the Seimmelweis reflex. It is poorly understood, because most research on Communications/NLP isn't actively practiced by Academia.

Basically, the term breaks down into this.

>If a person is complicit in a horrible crime/act he was unaware of, rather than admit to himself that he was responsible for the act, the person will instead turn on the truth/accuser, and eventually violently.
>So, for example, if a person voted for a pedophile in office, rather than admit that the person was a pedophile, the person is instead to likely turn on the truth-giver because the person cannot psychologically process that they supported a pedophile.

The only response to dealing with a Semmelweis reflex is to admit the truth, and then prepare for 'violent' counter-attacks. Meaning, you tell the person the truth, then you grab a loaded gun, and point it at the person. You have to expect the person to retaliate violently, and then prevent the person from being able to retaliate violently. Force is the only option at this point when a person is that far gone.

Hope that helps, I may start a thread explaining this in general.

Speed= Reuters (Rothschild carrier pigeons control all media)?
Godfather III= Soros (BO’s Godfather to start WW3)?
Iron Eagle= German Nazi’s (operation paperclip)?

GET IN HERE

GIVING BAKING TO LEAF

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/29/correspondence-collusion-new-york-times-cia
>checks out

What does this have to do with the shooting today?

DITCH THIS BREAD
GET IN HERE

::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

NSA WAR WITHIN =Q-GROUP

NYT/Clowns atracking Q group? Good no such agency? Disinfo about them and linking them with Russia?

Makes good sense. Like diehard Clinton supports can't admit she is an evil bitch? They all know it but admitting the truth means admitting they loved evil and were to blind to see it. Ignorance is bliss?

thank you for all the breads you made and how valiantly you were with the shills, i'm sorry if i made the shills stronger somehow

>(New) Age of Enlightenment.
>80% covert.
>20% public.

Should be 20% covert, 80% public

The massive over sensitivity to keeping literally everything from the public eye is the root cause of all this.

It's possible to be semi-transparent w/o withholding every shred of truth from the public. Especially when they have accrued so much power. If someone decides to use the info against them, they will be aware of it well before the situation gets out of control. As long as everything is done with good intentions, there is not very much to hide. Definitely not 80% worth!!

We went from independence to being force-fed a fabricated reality. NOT GOOD

World peace is more possible than it ever has been.
The cosmos unites us all

It's okay
We have a task to complete

Shouldn't create weapons you don't expect other people to leverage.

Eventually they will. No matter what that weapon is.

This is the biggest insider larp in the history of the world.
MPGA
Q

W T F

Ditch the bread here that Q posted in? Why?

Bravo, user. Standing together against tyranny. I LIKE IT! :)

Nothin. That was just nigger play

>Shill
Dude really?

This is such bullshit soap opera nonsense.

What is the explanation given for why 'Q' needs to speak in riddles?
Why can't he just come out and say what he means?

This is like the lame plot of some far-fetched thriller yet everyone here is hanging on to this LARPer's every word. What am I missing?

jep

like the SHRIKE company :)

Looks like ANTIFA is upping their armor game?
I don't think it breathes?

Pic relevant?

God Bless
+++
M

True..but all the same it does show Q is deeply in the know. The info in the article is somewhat yummy

Q, if you are here, and you aren't a LARPER, you should read this post Also. You should understand that, if you aren't a LARPer, the direct attack from the NYT is meaningless because it's a justification in search for an action. They were going to react no matter what, but they needed a "Casus belli" and so to them this is their way of gaining it. However, a Casus Belli does not make for winning a war, and if, you aren't a LARPer, there is very little that can be done, with Trump in the WH. The Masses won't "rise up" based on newspaper articles. If Snowden didn't wake them, then this won't either.

He speaks in Riddles because whether he knows it or not, it's highly effective Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Q owns pol.

does your mommy still spoon feed you, too?

KYS. Stop splitting threads fucking worthless faggot.

GUYS is it NAP time yet?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzz
zzzz
zz
SO Sleepy
Go REST user

>flat earth

Whenever someone tells you to go bed, you know shit has gotten serious.

Yep, real trip, but confirmed as larp. No insider would don a trip.

What I meant was:
Is the NYT/Clowns attacking the (good) Q group? Is it a smear campaign agains the good guys by linking them to Russians? There were good guys that broke away from the corrupt NSA got help from the DOD, warned POTUS and took steps to stop the Clowns/bad NSA. Now the msm is trying to paint them as Russian puppets attacking the republic. Is that close?

Set ceasar cipher to q=17

4,10,20 >> D,J,T >> U,A,K

U ALREADY KNOW

xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/

NYT is setting the narrative as:

NSA = bad, negligent at least, sabotage at worst
CIA/FBI = good guys who uncovered scandal

SPOOK WAR HAS GONE MSM

And who are you?
Are you important?
Why are you important?
Are you relevant?

yes

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
>user mentioned a psychological term for this effect, but I can't remember
cognitive dissonance

Investigators probe Trump knowledge of campaign's Russia dealings:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-investigation/investigators-probe-trump-knowledge-of-campaigns-russia-dealings-sources-idUSKBN1DB04J

Listen boys please pray for Grimace. Hasn't been seen since a late night spotting at Mayor McCheese's home. MM is currently in custody along with the McNuggets and Hamburglar. Probably won't here about this cause the jew media is in cahoots with MM.

Follow the Mac Sauce #macsauce #mcrib

Your work and posts are so epic, user, you need a cool name and tripcode (don't forget the Two##s) ?

I name Thee MadLarper ?

Spread that mad seed?

God Bless
+++
M

Watch the skies
+++

who to?
im far far away :)

Not that I am aware?

God Bless
+++
M

P.S.
faggot(You)

might be useful to design a prescription of sorts ordering the pills in increasing acceptance in a way that would consecutively reduce dissonance before the next pill.
I think for normies the big entities are so large that calling them out sounds unacceptable since they have always loomed over us and dont (seem) to have any direct effect on reality.
This means that first the normies have to very clearly understand the dichotomy of the tptb and then a very clear indication of their active influence has to be established. after that you can connect the powers and show how there arent any checks or balances as we expect and that they are exploitative.
JFK papers is a great place to start, its a very mainstream disclosure of foul play.
once CIA and FBI are discredited, A Cooper can be used to connect the MSM's dishonesty with the control that the CIA and FBI have.
I think at this point a pill can be administered to disclose the ploy by the MSM to cover up deeper sexual predation using the mainstream fall of hollywood to cover up what may be going on in higher up places (emphasizing connection between MSM and state)
This narrative flip will make them way more receptive to further red pills.

Sounds like brainwashing

What's he been saying all along? Meme. He's asking y'all to correct the record.
>NYT Confirmed propaganda
turn public opinion against NSA/goodguys?

This seems to be correct. Implying NSA are bad.

SERIOUSLY
GO TO
SLEEP
This is a nothing burger.

ding ding ding

It begins at 4:42 - the Eye of Heaven will be first to report
-
We are with you - stay strong
+++

Now user Scandinavia is posting cryptic shit at POTUS on twitter

More than bliss, complacency.

The truth will put 99% of the world in the hospital = we've all participated in this in one way or another, and that fact will shatter our perceptions of ourselves and everyone around us. This wouldn't just be civil war, it would be animalistic pandemonium.

This is what we need to prevent from happening.

The best counterattack would be for Q to actively order his minions to spread information about Operation Mockingbird and actively discredit the media, rather than necessarily address the claims correctly. Nobody listens to a liar, even if he speaks the truth.

Screencaps? user(ymoose) is CIA usually.

no they're not.

That's a bit different though. Shrike doesn't have shit on Finders D.C. field trips.

hack attack? blame ruskies? after potus said he believes putin??

:)
Bod bless you all!

Like what?

>This is what we need to prevent from happening.

No. If you are legit, you need to PREPARE for the animalistic pandemonium and hunker down for a prolonged siege. There is NO way that the reflex is going to be ignored. If you want to win, prepare for mass violence, and speak the truth...that is if you are true.

ty