Sup Forums Drawthread

Post your own OC or request from the drawfags present down in thread.
Either way, have fun boys

Useful links
>mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/a0/64/8ca06420ae17cca82d48af8ce86fa8f0.jpg)
quartermastershop.com/CW CS Enlisted/images/mississippi_jackets_enlgmt.jpg
11th-miss.com/history.htm
dellsleatherworks.com/beltplatesbuckles.htm#MISSISSIPPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1841_Mississippi_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_Model_1842
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_1853_Enfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_1840_army_noncommissioned_officers'_sword
clikhear.palmbeachpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ch90481_026.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Confederate_general_uniform.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_Confederate_States_military_forces#Rank_insignias_2
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO'S CLOSED BITCH NIGGA

Thanks for the good work anons, keep it up

Bump

>pools closed, motherfucker

GAS THE HABBOS
POOL WAR NOW

Can someone draw this guy I made on a throne? I think someone could do way better at it.

Codreanu bump

Is this OC or an edit?

OC from last thread.

You got talent boy.

I need more knights.

Not my work.

Fuck...

Do you know who did it? I was gonna make a request.

Nope, good luck

I did. What is your wish? Might take me a few days, and only if the idea excites me enough.

That's good work m8. Wish I could draw like that.

I was wondering if you could do either

A rendition of this Confederate NCO, but holding his rifle in the "ready" position (the same stance a lot of the promo image of Sean Bean has in the series Sharpe i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/a0/64/8ca06420ae17cca82d48af8ce86fa8f0.jpg) with a Confederate battle flag in the background.

Or if you're up for the extra work

A line of Confederate infantry (maybe 5-15 soldiers in frame) wearing the same uniforms as my picture charging across a field led by an officer with sword in his hand.

I can provide you with all the reference pics pics for uniforms, hats, weapons, and the flag.

Czech'd

I don't want to take it away from the confederate and my idea would probably a lot of work, but I think everyone would enjoy a pic of Sup Forums memes fighting together wearing Wehrmacht uniforms.

/c/ute

2D chicks love nazi dick

Bump with art from previous thread.

Bamp
Some Sup Forums tan would be nice to see

ancient OC I made

I'll leave references for equipment and the like right now as a bump. The unit depicted is supposed to be the 11th Mississippi Infantry Company A aka the University Greys, who were renowned for their performance at Gettysburg, where the entire company was wiped out attempting to capture and hold (alone and without support from other units) a farmhouse on Cemetery Ridge.

pic related is a painting of the standard 11th MS infantrymen whose uniform consisted of

-Medium gray frock coats (coats that run down to just above the knee) with red cuffs, collars, and eight chest bars with a button on each end (three sets of buttons in total)
-Medium gray trousers with a red stripe running down the sides
-Model 1858 Dress Hat or "Hardee" Hat fitted with a bugle insignia
-Mississippi state belt buckle and cartridge box/sling (I'll post a link to one below)
-M1851 Jefferson Brogans (just generic black shoes really)
-various accoutrements such as canteen, blankets, scabbards, and knapsacks

Some links to all that

quartermastershop.com/CW CS Enlisted/images/mississippi_jackets_enlgmt.jpg

11th-miss.com/history.htm

dellsleatherworks.com/beltplatesbuckles.htm#MISSISSIPPI

Weapons

-M1841 Mississippi Rifle en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1841_Mississippi_rifle
-Spring Model 1842 Musket en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_Model_1842
-Pattern 1853 Enfield en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_1853_Enfield
-M1840 NCO Sword (carried by NCOs and sometimes officers) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_1840_army_noncommissioned_officers'_sword

Red sash worn by Confederate NCOs and officers under the belt clikhear.palmbeachpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ch90481_026.jpg upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Confederate_general_uniform.jpg

Confederate NCO and officers' insignia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_Confederate_States_military_forces#Rank_insignias_2

Ran out of room

The last bit is of course the flag. The first battle flags were not well-standardized when first issued and many units actually made their own. The 11th Mississippi's first battle flag actually had six-sided stars instead of the usual five. The regiment carried it from late 1861 to the Battle of Antietam where it was captured by the Union Army.

Here's the original (badly faded) commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg