>Pres Trump Red Carpet Arrival @Hanoi 11/11/17
youtu.be/Sw8WBLCn66o
>Pres Trump departs DaNang toward Hanoi 11/11/17
youtu.be/Fj41zQW72VA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbzjwdVCyp0
foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/12/cause-for-concern-pro-isis-hacking-group-targets-800-us-school-websites.html
dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/trump-prepared-to-expel-special-interest-from-judicial-confirmation-process/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Kellyanne.

at this point, sure

Kind of funny, kek

URANIUM ONE.

1. The media continues to incorrectly report that Yellowcake uranium was being exported to Europe. Uranium was being exported to Europe, but not Yellowcake.
2) Yellowcake is also known by the chemical name triuranium octoxide. This is the compound that was exported to Cameco Blind River in Cananda from the U1 Willow Creek, WY mine. Willow Creek is an in-situ leach mine.
3) According to this memo from the Director of Operations at The Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Uanium was exported to a conversion facility in Cananda and then re-transferred to "Enrichment Facilities" in Europe.
4) This means that Yellowcake from Uranium One was converted to another product BEFORE exportation to Europe. Cameco has two plants in Cananda. One that produces Uranium Trioxide (UO3) and another that produces Uranium Hexafluoride (UF6).
5) This is important because of the nuclear fuel fabrication cycle. They were exporting to ENRICHMENT FACILITIES in Europe. Yellowcake -> UO3 -> UF6 -> Enrichment Facility = Low Enriched Uranium (Reactors) and/or High Enriched Uranium (Weapons)
6) The question we need to be asking is: What did those enrichment facilities in Europe process Uranium One uranium into? Low Enriched Uranium or High Enriched Uranium?
7) Uranium Hexafluoride (UF6) is fissile material. Fissile material is material capable of sustaining a nuclear fission chain reaction.

Remember the Uranium export license they amended Uranium One to? They later amended it to say "For conversion of U3O8 to UF6 and return to the U.S. for future processing)".

Later, the DOE approved re-transfers to Europe. They sent fissile UF6 to Europe, not yellowcake.

Port Hope is a municipality in Southern Ontario, Canada. It is located at the mouth of the Ganaraska River on the north shore of Lake Ontario, in the west end of Northumberland County. It's a shipping port.

twitter.com/Cynecin/status/929011327548448768

Kevin Brady: "House Will Not Accept Total Elimination Of SALT Deduction"
>“We want people to keep more of what they earn regardless of where they live, including in these high-tax states,” he said.

Brady’s doubling-down on preserving at least some of the SALT deduction – a position he has maintained since 20 blue-state Republicans voted against the GOP budget to protest the planned removal of the SALT deduction – comes as the House plans to bring its plan for a vote this week.
If the bill passes, it would mark an important milestone in the Trump administration’s battle to push through the first comprehensive tax reform legislation in 30 years.

The House bill would eliminate existing federal tax breaks for state and local income or sales taxes.
It would preserve a deduction for property taxes, capped at $10,000.
Combined with a new family tax credit and a deduction for mortgage interest for new purchases that would be capped at $500,000 of debt, the House bill “gets the job done,” Brady said, adding “I’m committed to it.”

Blue-state Republicans are fiercely protective of the SALT deduction since its elimination would disproportionately impact residents in states like California and New York that tend to pay higher taxes.
>And seeing as passing tax reform would be impossible without their support, Brady says the Senate will need to accept that at least some deductions for state and local taxes need to be included in the final bill.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbzjwdVCyp0

With only 11 days left until Thanksgiving, Brady says he’s confident the House will meet its self-imposed deadline of passing its version of the tax reform plan before the national holiday. The Senate has also committed to passing its version of the bill by the Thanksgiving deadline, though, with at least four senators saying they wouldn’t support the bill in its current form, it’s odds of passing are slim.

what did kek mean by this?

This is part of why Trump wins in 2020. There's nobody to run against him.

Thanks for baking, here whenever / if ever you had to go.

AWOOOOOO

While Trump is making deals with foreign leaders, 100% of the left continues to be complete crybabies.

That all pedoskins should die.

Would you let your children be friends with white people, Sup Forums?

Biden, Warren, and those black whoevers are favorites. Obama wasn't well known in 2000 but won in 2008 so keep an eye out and pick out people like Zuckerberg and Biden.

Don't see enough of that skyward navel anymore. Makes her babymaker look like a vessel that demands to be flooded.

GETTING SO OVERLOADED WE HAVE TO TURN AWAY TRUCKS AWOO

Maybe an ultra-rare joe? I think this is only the second time I’ve ever posted it after making it because it’s not blended right and my shooping skills sucked at the time.

never 5 get

i have social anxiety

what to do?

is jordan peterson right about his bullshit?

praise

on the soccer-front
/x/ just robbed Sup Forums of their final slot
it's /r9k/ vs /x/

a quick reminder for all drumpfkins

As long as that meme exists there is hope for humanity.

Fuck no they would end up raped.

why did you purchase an AR15 instead of the infinitely superior IWI Tavor?

>when small dirty bombs are about to be fucking detonated on schedule in the near future for political purposes
well shit boys
utterly disgusting

I'm fine for now. Thanks for letting me know you're on standby.

See? you couldn't leave if you tried. Many thousands have come before you. One by one they all go slowly, inexorably, insane. You know this. You see it in the news and all around you every day. But you stay anyway. That;s how it works. You think leaving would mean you lose. That's also all part of the plan.

donald trump looked disgusting, belly protruding in his white shirt before the phillipine assembly
very very disrespectful

I like the ar because it reminds me of US imperialism

Obama was on the radar by the 2004 DNC. The closest equivalent is Bernie.

He's pretty right about his bullshit. Fixing social anxiety literally is fixed by exposure and tenacity. For me, it was solved by joining a volunteer fire department. They tease relentlessly but they do it to everyone, and that is certainly an American FD tradition.

Jordan Peterson only made me more anxious and self-conscious

And yet the only evidence shown so far suggests that all Russia did is troll people with BLM (a leftwing group) propaganda, and that Democrats are the only ones who colluded with Russia. Trump needs to stop playing softball with these traitors.

Sure pedoskin whatever makes you feel good after raping children all day.

Or namefag for that matter.

That strategy worked great in 2012.

lover her body in all it's form's

Bernie is old as hell and dem establishment is locking him out, Obama was nobody on a national level in 2001.

well she is the mother of multiple children. And she had a child relatively recently, so I'm not surprised.

cool

thanks

explain

are we on yet?

>feel

That's a good one. Tell us about how much you love the GodEmperor Donald J Trump.

Those shirts look very comfy, I need to cop a du30 fit

Cory Booker

big

Please Wilbur Ross bleed Canada and Mexico dry now that they're in the TPP. Seeing those two parasites being put throw Hell would make my day.

It's just a dumb namefag troll m8, don't be stupid.

That's what I meant by the black morons. Booker, Ellison, etc.

Cause for concern? Pro-ISIS hacking group targets 800 US school websites

All sites powered by SchoolDesk, which handed over its server — run out of Georgia — to the FBI for investigation.

The latest target of pro-ISIS hackers is none other than 800 school websites across the United States.

The widespread hack occurred last Monday, and lasted two hours, in which visitors were redirected to a YouTube propaganda video featuring Arabic audio, the text, “I love Islamic State (ISIS)” and images of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

“Unless we have irrefutable evidence to suggest otherwise, we need to assume confidential data has been compromised,” Hamid Karimi, vice president of business development and the security expert at Beyond Security. “That should be a cause for concern. To remedy the situation, all schools and institutions that serve minors must submit to (a) stricter set of cybersecurity rules.”

The breached school websites, which spanned nationwide from New Jersey to Arizona and Virginia to Connecticut, are all powered by a company called SchoolDesk. The company since has handed over its server — which runs out of Georgia — to the FBI for investigation and also has hired external security firms to trace the hackers. The Atlanta-based company, which did not respond for further comment, said after the hack that technicians detected that a small file had been injected into the root of one of its websites.

They so far have insisted that no personal or student information was exposed, but some security experts say the matter should be closely monitored, especially as minors are involved.

foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/12/cause-for-concern-pro-isis-hacking-group-targets-800-us-school-websites.html

Kek
I can't even call you hues fucking pedoskins you're more like wannabe blacks.

I'll say this about namefags, they make it easier to filter the bullshit

If you want a woman to look like a milf, she has to be an actual milf

lol @ trumpfags
>no wall
>no repeal
>no tax cuts
>hilary not in jail
>his tweets get replies though

In those old Playboys from the 60s and 70s it used to be the norm. Before the fitness craze.

>3-4 MOA
>shitty trigger
>overpriced
The Tavor is a meme. My $750 AR outshoots them easily.

This is the best proof I've heard yet for Michelle Obama being a tranny

>Tell us about how much you love the GodEmperor Donald J Trump.
I think the same about that pedoskin as all of you pedoskins.
Able to get away with raping children because you skin is pedo color.

I think it's from having children and your monkey brain just sees "fertile"

I dunno, it just makes me really nervous, because I realize I am a virgin failiure with no friends, no degree, no job, and also a lazy ingrate and I have no way to change it and become very nervous

Yes, he’s basically right. But please don’t subscribe to his gay retarded website. And do your own reading as well, because Peterson sometimes just makes shit up about mythology, especially bible stories. I really can’t fathom why but he does.

Fug.

>what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world
Modernity? The industrial revolution?

Fucking Moroccans man

Scare little pedoskin afraid of the big black man.

This is deep state shit to censor the internet and get people arrested for facebook postd

>$500 for the perfected infantry small arm
>or Jew plastic

In Ivanka's case, sure, but Heff did not put milfs in the centerfold.

+++

very nice

That's our oldest ally.

>I realize I am a virgin failiure with no friends, no degree, no job, and also a lazy ingrate and I have no way to change it and become very nervous

i't the same story for me. Every time i try to watch videos or do shit about fixing my anxiety it only gets worse because i realize how pathetic i am for feeling like i feel.

>two former US intelligence chiefs
Let me guess, Obama appointees?

The intelligence agencies are all political hacks and have lied repeatedly. Putin is honest by comparison.

The White House may soon advise President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees NOT TO cooperate with the American Bar Association’s independent vetting process, further weakening the dominant role the interest group has played for decades in judicial confirmations.

A source involved in the administration’s confirmation operation told TNYT that the White House may instruct future judicial nominees not to interview with the ABA’s standing committee on the federal judiciary, or give the panel access to confidential disciplinary records.

>Though the practice is not formally part of the confirmation process, the ABA has vetted federal judicial nominees since the Eisenhower administration, providing the Senate with reports grading each nominee on a spectrum from “unqualified” to “well qualified.” President George W. Bush ended the practice during his administration, though the ABA’s role was restored by President Barack Obama.

The ABA has rated four of Trump’s district court nominees “unqualified” in recent months. One such nominee was Holly Teeter, a federal prosecutor with slightly less than the 12 years experience traditionally required by the ABA. Her nomination was still recommended by the Senate Judiciary Committee on a bipartisan 19-1 vote. Another nominee, Brett Talley, earned an “unqualified rating” over concerns about experience and temperament. Talley has little trial experience, and began practicing law just three years ago, though he graduated from Harvard Law School in 2007.

Talley also blogs on political topics, where he vigorously advanced rightwing positions. In a 2013 post, he pledged financial, political, and intellectual loyalty to the NRA.

>“Today I pledge my support to the NRA; financially, politically, and intellectually,” he wrote. “I ask you to do the same. Join the NRA. They stand for all of us now, and I pray that in the coming battle for our rights, they will be victorious.”

Anyone not but Skyrim remastered it relates to rl and is quite political?

Australia you might not know this because you are no guns but for the money the AR-15 is the absolute best rifle to buy in the US bar none. You can pay several thousand dollars for bullshit that is even more expensive for aftermarket with little to no real benefit. If you don't believe me you can look up the various tests and trials these rifles go through for statistics, they are all out there.

The Bundy case will is about extracting Uranium ore for UraniumOne. Harry Reid was paid to ensure the land became available for exploitation.

dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/trump-prepared-to-expel-special-interest-from-judicial-confirmation-process/

Childhood is liking ivanka. Adulthood is wanting her and jared locked up

Don't post that stupid shit here m8 come on

Oh shit, did they showed that ISIS cat videos?

that's a pretty big earthquake

bend over

Exactly. And there was another similar case too. Government trying to fix its mistake by taking land from people.

That's because they didn't require extensive airbrushing to look good. Heff wanted to brainwash people

Thank God.

Greatest President in US history.

>Cause for concern?
obvious russian hacking

Wrong, not pathetic. There is a reason for feeling why you do, and so fix it.

There is always a way to fix problems like that, unless you are literally crippled.

Majority of lawyers are big government leftist hacks.

>checks flag
Checks out.

>iwi
I will say that I can see how it would be fun to take a deagle on a Palestinian safari.

whos that one hot brunette girl who works for trump

Into digging torpedo tits and hourglass figures? The fiend.