How long did the peace last?

How long did the peace last?

until Suzaku die or grow weak, there isn't anyone who can become the next Zero after his death

A week probably.

Maybe a week. It's impossible for humanity to be at peace.

Forever. Lelouch will select a new zero after suzaku dies, because he's immortal.

There has never been peace in human history, wars are like food to us. Only idiots who watch too much Disney and don't have a reality sense, would say ''we had peace''. After the middle east other enemies will surface and we will go on and on. That's how it always was and always will be. Deal with with it.

I just finished Code Geass after putting it off for 5 years, man that was a great ending

>middle east are the bad guys
Once the US diminish, another enemy will appear.

well I don't recall any niggers in the world, so probably forever

Look season 2 sucks. That's it, that's the end of the joke.

Until they make a sequel.

Which will either take place centuries later or only a few years, like ten or so.

Untill they realised Australia could still be conquered.

What's the point of that question?

The plan is not intended to create a permanent peace.

All it does is improve the conditions for maintaining it, but there are no guarantees.

SEASON 3 IS COMING

Poor Shadow, nobody cares when bad stuff happens to him.

was intended as a reply to

Edgy cunt

Maybe if everyone would look each other in the eye and agree to have peace, we would have peace. It is an improbability with these kinds of societies and the way cultures raise people to think, but it is not impossible for it to happen someday. If mankind does not evolve itself beyond petty conflict it is doomed to die off soon anyway.

>We invade them
>They fight back
>MIDDLE EAST ARE ATTACKING US GUISE!!! THEY'RE THE ENEMY, USA USA

End yourself

S1 > S2

Only thing S2 did better was higher quality art and more Jeremiah.

Well, likely not very long. All the countries subjugated by Lelouch would be vying for independence in the wake of the collapse of his empire, so you'll likely end up with a shitload of border disputes and some war in the early days.

But equally, when the Napoleonic empire there wasn't much in the way of fighting after he was sent away.
I'd say there would only be significant war where nations borders are unambiguously defined.

Cooler fights, World End>Jibun Wo, more advanced tech, FLEIJA, revealing the emperor's plan, that beautiful fantastic ending battle, fantastic ending, explaining the Geass better

I actually laughed from your post because I thought it was a joke about being stabbed by the edge of the sword.

>well I don't recall any niggers in the world
Remember that brown chick who was the cause of Ougis betrayal and was the catalyst of the entire breakup of Zeros forces?

She was south american

>implying there's a difference
Nothing good has ever come out of the southern hemisphere, even penguins are the niggers of birds.

Brazilian women are nice, but they still aren't as stupid as niggers

Oh there most certainly are niggers in there. I remember seeing a shot of niggas in Africa reacting to Lelouch's proclamation of world domination.

Yeah I remember seeing a lot of animals in the show, but I don't recall chimps

There were gypsies in Akito

>Middle East
>Enemy

Just let those animals alone, they have been killing themselves for more than a thousand years, is nothing different now except that the west is involved.

The peace would last as long as Lelouch intended to. That marvelous motherfucker will somehow have planned contingency plans for every scenario Suzaku/Schneizel could face. I won't even be surprised if he comes back from being "dead" to ensure his accomplishments go not to waste.

Burger please. While your leaders force you into new wars for the sake of corporations every 10 years or so, some countries out there are enjoying long lasting peace.
There should be no need to go to war unless a vital ressource is at stake and too many people are fighting over it. Then people fight, die, and there's enough of that ressource for everyone once again.
All other reasons to go to war are stupid and retarded. War isn't a "food", just a consequence of fighting for food.

You could argue the post-Napoleonic peace lasted for 100 years. There were local wars involving one or two powers and such, but nothing truly on the same level of European conflict ever happened, at least not until World War I.

Lelouch already freed the Areas, so his rule over the world was more personal than institutional. Aside from that, the subsequent regime will probably settle any pending disputes through negotiations so I doubt there will be a need for huge independence conflicts in the first place.

Not the same guy but: you're a moron who's never read Heraclitus.
>Hurr durr, ancient philosophy is edgy.
Yeah, you're so enlightened jerking off to your Chinese cartoons.

>>Hurr durr, ancient philosophy is edgy.
>giving something more credit based on it's age
People have been homosexuals for just as long, but I doubt you revere that as an ancient tradition. I could be wrong though, you do seem like a faggot.

It's lasted this long because of the logic behind it, not because it was written nicely like some epic poetry.
But you wouldn't even know who that was thanks to your shitty 2nd rate European education.

>But you wouldn't even know who that was thanks to your shitty 2nd rate European education
>implying
I'm from the same shitty backwater shithole that you're from, friend. And yes, I do know who that is. It's a philosophy that only holds water because idiots like you believe it. Maybe instead of whining about how peace will never happen, you should work towards making peace reality.

Shit, you're probably one of those faggots who calls libertarians "fence sitters", because they want to avoid your shit flinging contests.

>Nunnally had her eyes closed the entire fucking time
That's so retarded it discredits the whole thing by itself.

The Geass explanation was shit, and so was the emperor's plan. The newer robots were cool I guess.

>Make peace happen
Nice try retard, that's not how he describes war at all, at least go Google something up before pretending you know what you're talking about.
I call libertarians pretentious douchebags, not fence sitters, because of people like you.

You only could argue that If your definition of peace limits itself to Europe. Which would be an extremely reduced view of history.

On the top of my head.- The Boshin War, The Opium Wars, the Zulu Conquest, Latin America's fight for independence, the Mexican-American War, the Spanish-US war and the Russo-Japanese war.

so what happened with the announcement??

The peace lasted for many years, up until Suzaku's death and the next Zero being retarded and unable to do his fucking job.

Then the immortals stepped in. Gettin' but technically not gettin' too old for this shit

Why?
Charles geassed her brain but she managed to break free through sheer force of will, it was beautiful
Emperor's plan was literally Gendo Ikari's plan and it was pretty cool whilw rehashed

>next Zero
Was Lelouch
He came back to greet Suzaku on his deathbed alongside C.C. and their child
He remained to protect Nunnally for the rest of her life while the royal pizza expenditures skyrocketed
Afterwards he remained around as Zero and protected Nunnally's son who looks exactly like Lelouch
He was on good terms with his nephew, and they played chess often

Depends on how long it takes for their reserves of that magic resource of theirs to run out. Considering Lelouch blew up the main source of it in his quest for 'peace'.

Actually they showed that geasses wear off after some time. So Shitzel will turn back, fuck shit up which causes trouble.

Member when Sup Forums had fun watching anime?

'member when everyone were watching the same thing and understood the same memes.

OH I member

I've always imagined the after effects of Lelouch's death.

How quickly would it be found out that Lelouch ordered his own assassination by some tin foil conspiracy theorists in that world?

I mean his smile, gestures, and even some lipreading would say that there is more going on. Plus the improbability of the whole thing (with him dodging bullets and using ORENJI as a platform.) I wonder if they say that Lelouch is actually alive and hiding out in some other country like Hitler

Code Geass didn't invent people being blind because of a purely psychological problem (which in this case was caused by inserting fake memories of a terrorist attack). That's surprisingly plausible.

Not that I gave a damn about any of the magic-related stuff though, either way.

You're assuming people haven't been able to successfully cover up conspiracies for years, even in the modern world.

The average person does not have enough information to reach the right answer even if they try to speculate.

Case in point: even if Hitler survived, it's unlikely any of the current conspiracy theories are correct.

Most of those barely qualify as global or even regional wars, aside from the Latin American independence struggles that ran parallel to the late Napoleonic period. Just local controversies.

The announcement if there is any will be late November so keep waiting.

Fuck, I miss 2008 Sup Forums so much. Back when Sup Forums retardery was just people trolling.

Eliminate white people and everyone can live in harmony