What happens here Sup Forums? Any Greenland posters on this board?

What happens here Sup Forums? Any Greenland posters on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/15/iceman_saved_in_greenland_shipwreck/
baka.com.au/articles/2003/10/24/1066631598678.html
icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/29/thomas-moller-sentenced-19-years-murdering-birna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greenland is rightful Nunavut clay

They ousted Kike bankers. That's something.

It is a core territory of Norway.

>What happens here
The future White Homeland tm.

Could this be the new homeland of the white man? We thought we had nowhere to go, but what if we all colonized this vast territory which I assume is free of shitskins?

Just a bunch of happy drunk eskimos walking around eating seal blubber and drinking gammal dansk

Hey look, it's actually green...

Also hunting/fucking caribou, fucking dogs.

>every time a thread about Greenland is made in Sup Forums a grenelander commits suicide

I've seen some come here sometimes. It is considered a semi-rare flag

I'm pretty sure they don't have their own flag, considering they're a territory of Denmark. If they do, I've never seen it.

Do they even have internet? That place seems so uninhabited, barren, and disconnected from the world. You never hear about anything happening there, or people travelling to or from there.

Is it really that hard to google search?

There are only 60k of them.

De er kun 60k af dem

I meant a Sup Forums flag dumbass. As in, do they actually have a flag that if they post from their IP, it will show something besides the Danish flag?

Jesus Christ, why have they not been invaded by someone yet? It seems like ripe pickings.

>I meant a Sup Forums flag dumbass. As in, do they actually have a flag that if they post from their IP, it will show something besides the Danish flag?
they have their own flag yeah

Fine, have the rare flag you fucking newfag.

>checks flag

fucking rare.......and based....thanks.

Been here for years and never seen it posted once.

I thought that was a Finnish flag at first.
Instead it's the glacier nigger.

Canada will soon be Nunavut clay.

You assume incorrectly. We'd have to come up with a Final Solution to the Inuit Question

>What happens here
Apparently mostly alcoholism, hashish smoking, rape and murder. Apples are a luxury, hashish and alcohol is abundant.

I see it on nordic related threads sometimes.

>Apparently mostly alcoholism, hashish smoking, rape and murder. Apples are a luxury, hashish and alcohol is abundant.
WAT? How come I've never heard of this. Do they have a tourism industry centered around all this vice and shady shit?

Got the sauce?

It's just a country to fill space in on the map to allow the globe appear spherical rather than recumbent, as it actually is.

Is this where the NWO houses their HQ? Are they building the EU army here?

An old guy I know of went there to catch sharks with his bare hands and rape 14 year olds.
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/15/iceman_saved_in_greenland_shipwreck/
baka.com.au/articles/2003/10/24/1066631598678.html
About a year ago an Icelandic girl was murdered by a hashish smuggler from Greenland.
icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/29/thomas-moller-sentenced-19-years-murdering-birna