What can be done about pedophilia and assault towards women in Hollywood?

What can be done about pedophilia and assault towards women in Hollywood?

Why do some women get taken advantage of and other don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/chrissy-metz/48th-naacp-image-awards-in-pasadena/Chrissy-Metz:-48th-NAACP-Image-Awards--08-662x937.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that faggot was probably born making that stupid face i hope his mom threw him in the corner immediately

Who is this semen demon?

That's Jimmy Fallon

Don’t wait 20 years to report it.

The fluffy one. What's her name?

Chrissy Metz

When youre so fat you buy clothing with a bib built in

I thought heather heyer died?

god damn shes like a fucking ball

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

she should paint herself pink and live life as kirby

fuckin hell gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/chrissy-metz/48th-naacp-image-awards-in-pasadena/Chrissy-Metz:-48th-NAACP-Image-Awards--08-662x937.jpg

I'm fucking crying!

> I hate buying clothes from amazon because "Buick" isn't a listed size

How much does she weigh?

She's 5'5" supposedly, she looks like 350

Probably nothing, parents sell their kids to producers all the time and adults sell themselves. Basically they trade their bodies for money and fame.

Fuck, I love big women with massive bellies.

if you add up the numbers in your file name you get her actual weight

> When you're pretending to laugh at your guest's jokes but you're really laughing because she's a fucking blimp

Is this for real thats the biggest roundest fatty ive ever seen manage to get onto a late night show

Who could be behind this photo?

Maybe we can get her to eat the pedos.

The Blob (2017)

I never get this type of shit, the insane fat acceptance shit they push is so far beyond the realm of normalcy. A little pudgy? ok fine, maybe they get laid.

Custom ordered clothes at Casual Whale XL? Never happening, everyone thinks they are repulsive

Here you go then. Another one of her.

There are plenty of fetishists out there.

this is a typical american family

Don't like morphs, especially shitty ones my mate.

you know at least this one has some feminine shape, even as a fuckin ham beast. the actress slut is literally like a globe, a total non-human shape

Speak for yourself faggot, this is the patrician fetish.

Sometimes I'm in the a mood for land whale mode.

Bitch cosplayed as veruca salt

Fallon was the only late night guy that was fair to Trump. He's still a cuck, but a fair cuck.

Yeah its sad, as in disgusting, when you're so big that even Lane Bryant doesn't carry your size.

>Hark, m'lady.
>Do you hear a fluttering?
>Why petal, it's the sound of your buttocks taking wing and flying right into my heart.
>I am in tender love with your flabby rump.
>The cheeks, my oh my, the cheeks!
>Sweetest arsehangers!
>*Chuckle chuckle*
>Bring the heavenly hiney closer! To my face!
>Such heat radiates from your bulbous stinkwhoppers.
>The dimpled fleshcushions! I simply cannot wait.
>My lust for your bottomly gift is world-renowned.
>Yes, bend over and position your superb shitpistol over my mouth!
>I await!
>PFOOOOT SQQQQUIIIIIIILLLLLLLCCCCH
>*Nom* *Gulp* *Slurp*
>How divine, such dark, solid turds, with a hint of moist rectal slime. How readily they divide against my teeth, to reveal a careful stitching of shitfibres. Is that a Sweetcorn kernel I lay my eyes upon? A possible roundworm egg? Further study will be required.
>The taste, an arresting earthy flavour, with a slight vulnerability of Bovril and Swedish Turnips.
>My dear, you really are on form tonight!
>Yes, another!
>BBBBBBRRRRRRT
>Yes, again so deliciously slimy. As I mash these putrid poo plops all over my lips, I cannot help but wonder if I am Icarus like, in my lustful quests to become ever closer to the ultimate pungence! You m'whore are the fart beneath my wings!
>BRRRROP
>One more, finish it dear.
>SQUEEEEEERRRRRRT
> A slight smidgen of boiling hot diarrhoea! A perfect ending, m'prostitute! Delightful!

You will not love her for long.A quick painful heart attack is in her future.

at least you know they all have low self esteem so they will let you physically abuse them and spit on them while you periodically give them the satisfaction of being power rammed for 10s

is that even human?

Jesus, she looks like the girl that got turned into a berry from Willy Wonka.

You're wrong. These women, especially the ones that have the fetish themselves, are extremely confident. They're treated like goddesses in this community, they get guys sending them shit and constantly kissing their arse. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they are worshipped and do not want for attention. Their egos are far larger than the majority of women.

>obese woman
>low testestorone cuck beard father
>mixed child

American family

jesus christ even if i crop her it doesn't help much

Yeah, like this big bellied pig. Would fuck the shit out of their bellies and cum all over them.

Fug.
Did not realize Humpty Dumpty was trans these days.

This has been the only thing to elicit a laugh out of me in a week. Thank you.

Jesus fucking christ how can people pretend this is normal

Lol thats fucking vile

That's not a woman. That is Michelin man.

I still can't believe how fat Pearchan got.

I needed that laugh - thank you.

The moon is getting pulled out of orbit.