before asking, just know these two things:
1) I no longer follow the jewish religion
2) I'm right-wing.

Ask away, I'm bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/tUNmgaUAcms
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you believe in ayy lmaos?

Opinion on Israel and Israel Lobby's influence on the United States?

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Do you identify with Europe in any way?

yes.

that the US needs to stop giving over a shit ton of money to israel. Israel needs to fit it's own wars, it already has enough weapons/military because of the US to do so.

Not really. I was born and raised in the United States, and Europe has been infested with Islam and degeneracy these days.

Do you think people are right to say Jews have been a terrible influence in society?

What do you believe about the Ashkenazi story that they were a group of people who converted to Judaism out of expedience? David Duke, of al people, says it's a myth and explains why. Interesting.
youtu.be/tUNmgaUAcms

Depends-
Zionist joos who think they're superior to non-jews- are a terrible influence on society.
But jews who are against israel or just against shilling for them, and aren't left-wing, don't seem to do any harm imo.

Would you be okay with being sent back to Israel?

Nope.

Agreed. Do you read Kevin MacDonald?

youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc

Not really. 20 years of living with bagel-munching self-righteous liberal kikes is too much for me already. I despise jewish culture/ideology. I would only go to israel if the other option was death.

na.

>But jews who are against israel or just against shilling for them, and aren't left-wing, don't seem to do any harm imo.

Are there any prominent examples of these thinkers? I feel like all anti-Zionists (Max Blumenthal, etc.) are hardcore leftists.

How many souls of Christian children do you have in your sock drawer? While we're at it, how do you say "sock drawer" in Yiddish?

why is your ilk evil?

I'm the only one I know, unfortunately.

I don't think I have anything to ask a nazi

What is your favourite 2hu?

>how many souls of christian children do you have in your sock drawer?
kek. 74.
Jokes aside, Christianity is the best out of the three (((Abraham religions))).

>How do you say "sock drawer" in yiddish?
Unfortunately I don't know yiddish, only english is hebrew. The only person I know whose fluent in yiddish is my mother, but since I'm lazy- I'll google translate it.

Sock drawer in yiddish = zok shuflod

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? Have you read the New Testament?

Why did you give up your jewish birthright to rule the world?

Because too many jews care more about themselves and israel then their country they're staying in (United States in my case). In high school, I asked a jewish girl who said she has no political views why she gets so riled up during elections- and she said "because candidate x is better for the jews!". I said "it's not all about the jews" and she replied with "yes it is".

There you have it, the sense of tribalism and sociopath are what drive many jews to do such evils.

I've considered Christianity, actually. I like a lot of what it stands for- moral values, kindness, self-control, etc. But I can't really call myself a christian because I disagree too much with the fire and brimstone aspects- I don't really believe in the theological aspect, but if there was no concept of eternal damnation for non-believers- I'd convert in an instant.

tl:dr na .__.

wot

Ashken- n- nazi??!!?
:O

t. retarded amerimutt who's actually proud of it

Israel Shamir, Israel Shahak, Gilad Atzmon, Jacob Cohen

My mom was born in Ansbach Germany while my father was if Finnish descent. Grand dad claims he had so Sioux blood in him so who knows?

Either way feels good to be white!

How do you feel about your grand dad being proud of having non white blood, and probably lying about it ? You know he's not actually you're grand dad, right ?

*ask-a-nazi, bruh

Do you deny holocaust?
What do you think about Jewish fascists (Lehi group) that tried to establish Isreal before 1948?
Why Jews love chaos so much?
Why are you guys so divided, best example are Jewish massacres when Jewish Bolsheviks took over in Russia?

Thanks for coming aboard. We need based Jews. Every white person would rather live in an all white country w 2 or 3% jews than no Jew's and 40% non whites. You can stay shlomo.

>Do you deny the holocaust?
I did for a period of time when I was looking into it. I've come to the conclusion that the documentation vs theory shows this: It happened, but it was far less than 6 million. This is what I understand, and whether or not it is true I will never really know.

>What do you think about Jewish fascists (Lehi group) that tried to establish Israel before 1948?
Fash is smelly. Be a libertarian
But really, idiot joos who think they have a god-given right to the land are moronic and shouldn't trample on Palestinian children to achieve their delusional zionist dream.
>Why jews love chaos so much?
*shekels

>Why are you guys so divided?
Because, the way I see it, jews break into three main groups:
1) Zionist Religious Joos
2) Secular Liberal kikes who work for CNN
3) Anti-Israel religious Joos
4) Joos like me

Essentially, they're divided by political/theological views and always will be.

ty

kyis self test lost

Last two questions.
How can I find non-religious Joo QT to have high IQ kids?
What do Joos think about their women who married nazis after WW2, I come from family like that?

You follow the Jewish religion of material greed and shekels grubbing, that's why you're an ancap or lolbertarian.

Paul? Is that you?

Favorite color?

>How can I find non-religious joo qt to have IQ kids?

Unfortunately, non-religious joos are quit rare im my experience. Just marry someone whose white, or your kids will get the jew nose.
>What do joos think about their women who married nazis after ww2, I come from a family like that?
idk lol

"HURR DURR- LIBURTARINISUM MEANS GREED AND MONEE HOARDING KEKEKKEKEKEKEK"

off to the heli with you.

Did you know Ashkenazim do not descend from Israel but ancient Europe and that being a "Jew" for you is a matter of choice and not predestination?

Either turquoise or light-green.

n-no...

This. I too am Jewish (Sephardic tho) and was raised in Jewish household. Now I'm living with my goy boyfriend who has completely red pilled me and just talking to my Jewy family has become so fucking tedious. All the jokes about being a reverse shiksa, my mother is a neurotic yet Machiavellian nightmare who basically weaponizes guilt. I hardly identify myself with any family members anymore. My dad is Portuguese (And not a jew) and I identify more with my European heritage now as I've gotten older. Also I have extra hate for Ashkenazim, they treat anyone who isn't them insanely bad, including other jews. Fuck the whole group.

I'm aware that ashkenazis come from Europe, but unfortunately- being of ashkenazi heritage makes you of jewish ethnicity. .__.

>fuck the whole group
Agreed.

are you color blind

How are your business skills?

been tested, I'm not.

pleb-tier.

how does it feel that your supposed higher IQ is another JEWISH LIE!!!!

Not at all ^_^

There is no genetic markers which say you are a Jew. You in fact descend from the Khazars who converted to Judaism around 760 AD. "Jew" is a term for someone who follows Judaism. You are a European of Khazar lineage! There is no reason to burden yourself with such a dishonorable title as "Jew." Buuut if you wanted to play chess you could LARP as a Jew and promote Sup Forumss ideals among other Ashkenazim turning them against the Jewish State and Judaism.

You have similar views to me although:

1. I'm not against Israel, but
2. I would rather die than go to Israel

>implying that most jews outside of Israel follow the jewish religion

>You in fact descend from the Khazars who converted to Judaism around 760 AD
This meme has been disproven over and over again. Read actual genetic studies, mouthbreather.

Most of Hollywood jews are against Israel. Your larpfu is sad.

Which hand do you use to back stab?

What's your most stereotypical jew characteristic or tendency

try harder moshe. recent DNA studies have proven Ashkenazim are Khazars:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars

Even Torah says they are not descended Israel.

bad, man :C

this.

right.

My use of "oy" and love of bagels.

yes but they also are liberal degenerates.

Any pics of your mom or sister's huge tits?

Good question, but it’s obvious the money masterbation hand

What's your opinion on why jews run everything