Is there an indepth guide to setting up MPC-HC for anime...

Is there an indepth guide to setting up MPC-HC for anime? I've been using this (files.nyaa.se/HOW_DO_I_PLAYED_BACK.txt) but on both occasions I've tried it I've gone to select xysubfilter as the subtitle rendered and it says it's unavailable, so no subs are displayed. Also my playback is choppy and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

imouto.my/tutorials/madvr/
imouto.my/tutorials/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install cccp and leave it alone

I thought that died years ago.

Last update was like a year ago. I have no problems with it on my shitty laptop in windows 10

Install VLC and enable GPU acceleration in the video settings.

MPC-HC is just a meme, like Boku no Pico.

>VLC
>tripfag
>meme

It's true that I cannot into computer, but I'm not a complete retard.

imouto.my/tutorials/madvr/

>uninstall mpc-hc
>install mpv
>done

instructions for LAV and xysub and all that is somewhere on the same site. good luck op

just pirate coreAVC

MPC + madvr seemed to give a better image when I tried it, it's just the playback was fucked and subs not rendered. So although it doesn't work right at the moment, for me, mpc + madvr seems to be superior.

Going to take a look at this tomorrow when my eyes aren't fucked. I've had to start from scratch yesterday after doing a clean install of windows 7 on a new computer, this is one of the last things on my list to get working.

start with imouto.my/tutorials/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/

it's the entire guide for mpc + lav + madvr + xysub. that madvr link i posted earlier is part of it.

Thanks user.

Also going to look into this.

The only tweak you need is if you're really autistic about the color, you need to change your Nvidia settings to allow full color depth. Mplayer/MPC use the CPU for color processing, while VLC uses the GPU. There's instructions online for this.

It's less about color and more that VLC runs like dogshit.

The only problem I've ever seen substantiated in the last two years, is that color problem.

Maybe you should download the latest version and give it a try, before you go on spouting meaningless insults.

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I love VLC!

I like AVI, I like RMVB,

I like 120fps, I like interlacing,

I like rainbowing, I like the dot crawl, I like blocking.

I like the ringing, and I like tiny audio.

On a computer, a DVD player, a PS3, on a Mac, on an Archos.

I truly love each and every kind of artifact man can encode to a file.

I like the broken ASS support when even the simplest of lines fails to render correctly. When the translator’s notes overlaps the main dialogue, it makes my heart dance!

I like when an encode displays like it is corrupted! It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would check the CRC, only to find it is correct.

I like it when #darkhold encoders post on AnimeSuki and RAGE about the topic at hand. I recall how much it moved me, seeing how epic longposts were made, how they would shun the subject again and again, even though it wouldn’t die. And it’s painfully exciting when a leecher posts about how great it is in the same thread.

And how wonderful it is to have 120fps for a show that is a constant 23.976!

And that pitiful resistance, encoding to h264, despite it being harder on the CPU. I even remember when XviD had a 10:1 leecher ratio!

I like it when the MKV fanboys are thrown into chaos. And when the VFR feature they are supposed to be promoting is violated repeatedly, oh how very sad it is.

I like it when the detail and sharpness in HD encodes are crushed and obliterated! And them being filtered, smearing and ghosting and looking worse than a standard DVD.

Gentlemen, what I want is a low bitrate hell.

Gentlemen, my compatriots, leechers, you who abuse my XDCC bots, gentlemen, what do you desire? Do you also want eyecancer? Is a return to the age of VCDs what you want?

Do you yearn for a VHS encode that stretches the very limits of poor quality, the artifacts so intense that it makes Stevie Wonder cringe?

Very well then, we shall have VLC.

Just install mpv and be done with it.

Ok, at least you've enumerated some complaints.

I'm pretty sure the ASS support was fixed a long time ago. Please inform me of any examples that are still broken.

As for the other problems, I'd like to know exactly what you mean by them, and not in a sarcastic song form.

That's some pretty old pasta, tripfag.

I'm nevertheless going to assume the user believes the points made within it.