An honest question from new fag

Hey Sup Forums new fag here and I have a question.

It seems as though the accepted narrative here is that the jews are hellbent on destroying the west especially the US of A.

Isn't it in the best interest of the jews (especially Israel) that the US stay strong as fuck always as it's pretty common knowledge that Israel is where it is and can do whatever the fuck they want because they have big daddy America in their corner.

Thanks dawgs

Other urls found in this thread:

jewfaq.org/613.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the Culture of Critique. I live around Jews in NY and can confirm that they think the way MacDonald portrays them as he tries to understand them from their own point of view.

Jews always see themselves as outsiders, two steps away from being shoved into an oven. They mostly just want the country to be more accepting of diversity so they feel safe.

so according to that logic, bring in as many people from the third world including the middle East so that they feel safe? or I'm missing something else here

Source for pic:
jewfaq.org/613.htm
Context for pic:
Modern Jewish scholars interpret the Amalekite as Germanic peoples. They seem to care only about destroying the Amalekite at the moment and haven't thought beyond that.

You got it. Jews have always thrived in multicultural societies because everyone is so busy hating each other that they lose focus on what happening in their country.

holy shit, take a look at the migrant influx to Germany at the moment, bang on the money

LOL that's fuckin genius if you ask me. but in the long term it's not good. if the US turns into a Brazil they're gonna lose their super power status real quick

You know, for a new fag you're accepting these premises pretty quick. How long have you lurked here?

like a couple weeks lol. I'm not accepting them, I'm just engaging in a conversation bro

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE user.

IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU.

This britbong is right. This place has a way of keeping you here. It's a home and a prison.

why man I love it here

People who say the global conspiracy is run by jews, masons, etc. are misleading you. They may make good points and mean well but have yet to see the bigger picture.

okey now im getting a boner. please go on!!!

more

Nothing to see here

Move along now

This thread has been put up countless times. It's a fucking slide thread. Sage it. Also kalergi plan

Woah

Then if you agree that the Jewish plan of forced multiculturalism and destruction of cultural identity is bad, please remove that meme flag of yours. It is disrespectful toward Europeans, because it is used mostly to promote anti-European politics.

The book None Dare Call it Conspiracy will give you a decent introductory understanding of the international financiers of the conspiracy, as well as some of their older operations and plans for world governance. Research the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

Don't let me be misunderstood, I am in no way saying the state of Israel or it's allies are not complicit in a scheme whose ultimate plans are no less than the total control and enslavement of every human on the planet.

You're here forever

Kek. It's true, my whole perspective changed after /poll/. The only thing I have yet to achieve is the black pill. I give it another year.

Sup Forums*

It's not destroying

It's about changing demographics and culture to have absolute control

They're not hellbent on destroying America, they're hellbent on promoting white genocide, destroying white identity from the ground up and demolishing christianity, which they see as a heretic spin-off of their own religion.

Yes and no. If the us is too strong, maybe it will free itself. jews dont want to make the same mistake as britain did.

and it still boils down to jews

>Isn't it in the best interest of the jews that the US stay strong as fuck?
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"
Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

damn that's deep. scaaaaary

Part of being redpilled is realizing the entire world and everything you love including the music you listen to or the Netflix series you can't wait to watch. It's all propaganda. Filthy degenerate Jewish propaganda. At least a solid 80% of it anyway. Have fun and say good bye to the world you once knew. Also, welcome to your new daily source of news and cancer.

This.

It doesnt matter what name (CFR TC Masons) you give them. Their inbred bloodlines have been working centuries for this. They have enlisted the traitors amongst us to help mold the world how they see fit.

Isnt there a same story about a woman and a snake?

OP Youre not a newfag. You just want (you)
You have tomorrow off from school or what?

The Jews just want White people gone so they can have a world of their own, devoid of progress, beauty and genius

Boomer detected