Hillary Clinton will always be the President of the people...

Hillary Clinton will always be the President of the people. Donald Drumpf will always be the President of the rich and wealthy elitists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k_wKzcbAeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When do I get to rape my first kid in the name if Clinton

This OP will always be a fag.

>Canadian

Your opinion on American politics is as relevant as mine, leaf

>Hillary Clinton
>President of the people
she isn't even president of her own body functions, like what the hell?!
>it's a leaf
oh...

French shoud become the only one official canadian language

Une langue, une nation, un pays.

>all the rich and powerful people come out against Trump
Huh... Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>Retarded leaf doesn't understand how the American Republic works
Im so shocked by these developments, it's almost as if your enemies kill you, you win.

More autistic screeching from the soy boi.

Can't you folks make a rational argument based on facts and not your mental illness? Maybe not look so utterly stupid defending Clinton and pedo island, but Damning Trump because of Roy Moore and how WaPoop paid some Democrat $1000 to shit talk Moore with a story 40 years ago?

She loss and thats all she'll be remembered for.

She won. If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

Never seen a Hillary voter before. How do they look like? Are they still human?

Low quality bait.

> What part of democracy don't you understand?

The part where the US is a constitutional republic with a federal system of government, and not a direct democracy.

U.S.A isnt a democracy though.

Also democracy was a mistake

>rich=not a welfare nigger
well deserved sage

Does somebody need an education on how a constitutional republic works ? Silly Canadian cuck.

3 million illegals and dead people. What's your point fag?

>what do you mean I've been checkmated, I still have the most pieces left...!

Nice unproved Alex Jones crock-pot conspiracy theory.

Hillary is President of Nothing.
Just like Al Gore.

Let's work this out logically one step at a time.

Are illegal immigrants capable of voting in California?

Since you are a maple syrup sucking. moose fucking cuck.I will explain this. Trump won the counties all in red. Shillary won the few in blue. suck on that eh? And why the fuck do you care anyway> You are Canadian and nobody gives a fuck about Canada.

>rich and wealthy elitists

I though it was only redneck retards that voted for Trump against their own interest. I suppose its also all of the rich successful hard working people too huh?

No. Voter fraud is illegal.

The fact that this clown got elected is a testament to how bad Clinton was. He will go down as the worst president since Harding or the guy who was there before the Civil war.

The West needs strong leaders now to face down the Chinese

Fake news. Most of the red represents sparsely populated areas where the only residents are redneck hillbillies.

lol so is being an illegal immgrant.

But the answer is Yes, you retarded fucking leaf. If you look at the voter registration requirements for California you need neither an address or SSN.

Next question.

Would an illegal immigrant be more driven to vote in this particular election?

>redneck hillbillies

You mean those people that grow all of the food you eat? As opposed to the cities full of people who sit at home all day or if they do work its a star bucks or something. Fuck off.

So what

Still doesn't change the fact they he won the popular vote in more states.

Another dumb liberal is still pissed off at losing and can't handle it. Thanks........I needed salt for my freedom fries cuckboi.

>Hillary Clinton will always be the President of the people.

Niggers, spics, and jews are not people.

in you go, leaf

Except when Hillary is ya know, making millions of dollars selling uranium to Russia.

Fake news? you are one retarded moose fucker. Learn some geography you no count hockey loving faggot. Go jack off to pics of Wayne Gretzky in a speedo

solution: become a rich, wealthy elitist
simple

I agree with this statement.

it's not pretty

i typed this out a while ago, totals are a little different from fag OP's pic but still...

just a little interesting thing

You're trolling, but how long?

SHE FUCKING LOST!

She only won popular vote because of three million votes all in California. I wonder why?

>Muh president of the people
Called blacks predators, got off a pedophile scott free. and half the country deplorable. what a nice lady.

Daily reminder that the election wasn't about the numbers. I hate having to explain this everytime, but if Hillary ran for the american presidency, than she has to play by the american presidential rules regarding the election process. It was only until she was losing that everyone pulled the "she technically won" card. Everyone Sage this thread please.

Whereas Trump raped a 13 year old, sexually assaulted 13 women, doesn't pay taxes, is racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc ... and has access to nuclear codes.

HEY NIGGER WELCOME BACK!

We were on Question #2

Would an illegal immigrant be more driven to vote in this particular election?

MeXiCaNs

How many illegals voted, 4 million or 5 million?

republic
have law
lose according to law
cry for a year

It's just for me or this leaf and this toothbrush shills posted so much that they don't have any effect on me anymore, i just stopped arguing and i don't feel any emotion (like anger) for them?

LADS QUIT FUCKING BUMPING BAIT THREADS
SAGE

How many times have I told you to stop %$@#ing your sister, leave the house, and go get a job?

City people don't vote. People who count votes in cities vote.

Back to Austrialia.

Your question is invalid as illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, and do not vote.

The answer is yes you dumb fucking leaf.

Illegal immigrants were faced with the threat of deportation if Trump was elected. This is a driving factor of bringing illegal immigrants in to voting booths along with the lax enforcement of voter law and the current President himself saying illegals shouldn't be afraid to vote.

Now on to question #3.

Approximately how many illegal immigrants of voting age currently reside in California?

see

nice meme, "European"

>denying the argument
10/10 projection lad

This.

/thread

Yep. 3-5 million illegal votes (foreigners and dead people) can really make a leftist think they won.

Indeed. It's mob rule.That's a problem when most people are stupid but think they're smart.

salt

>Hillary Clinton will always be the President of the people.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH Hillary Clinton gives no fucks about anyone who isn't in the slightest wealthy AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This shit gay

Wrong again leafnigger

2,864,974 is the amount of votes Hillary lost by

California holds approximately 1.75million illegals in its labor force. Add in those who are not working and we'll call it 2 million. Let's assume that with the looming threat of legit deportation that we get an incredibly high turnout and vote in favor of Hillary. We've now dwindled that lead down to 800k votes and that's not counting the other 80% of illegal immigrants that don't just live in California.

Now then, you retarded leaf, next question.

A majority of the voter fraud encountered in the 2016 election was in favor of which candidate?

Yeah. Hillary won all the densely populated areas where people are dependent on government. You know, where they bus people to vote left and the graveyards visit the polling stations.

What don't you understand about illegal immigrants not being allowed to vote and not voting at all?

>Illegals do not vote
That's where you're wrong, you stupid fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k_wKzcbAeM

Except they do vote in states like California, specifically because said states deliberately make their voting laws as loose as possible and forbid police from enforcing federal law. You are dangerously retarded if you think Illegals and dead people didn't vote without fear of repercussions.

Okay dumb leaf we'll skip that question for now

Is an illegal immigrant someone who is more or less likely to follow the laws of the country they're in?

>Every single illegal immigrant voted

comeonnow.jpg

Being I'm rich, this is ok for me.

shutup nigga I know that

They vote bitch. There is mountains of proof, especially in CA where it's encouraged.

Illegal immigrants are more likely to follow the law than American citizens are.

Reminder that the dumb cunt hillary also won "popular vote" against barrack hussein obama in 2008 primary

I wonder what he meant by this

Then why are they illegal?