All Female America

What would happen if all jobs were done by women and men stayed at home and couldn’t vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3ikn5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You would end up like Sweden and their feminist government.

Civil war for lack of representation, most likely.

Society would collapse. Almost immediately.

And that's not even getting into the fact that they would perform manual labor at a much lower ability than the average man.

You can't run a country on HR departments and pilates studios. Can you imagine a bunch of womyn crawling through sewage pipes and maintaining the power grid? They wouldn't even want to even if that meant they were in charge of everything. Women, such as Conan O'Brien, who think this way, cannot conceptualize the responsibility involved in running a country. They would take complete control and then go "oh wait nvm that's not what I meant."

>Women, such as Conan O'Brien,

This is true. I doubt these pc idiots are even fooling themselves.

Who here can't wait for the assault claim Conan will get?

What the fuck happened to Conan

If that was the case
I would submit and transition to female and become a lesbian

Oh wait I already did that

Bitch even I don't want to do that

Is that the new Kurgan from the reboot of Highlander?

The country would fall apart in less than a week. If women were capable of replacing men, then they wouldn't universally be second-class humans in all socieites throughout human history and they wouldn't need special laws, enacted primarily by men, to give them a leg up and force them into positions.

The left's unapologetic vagina worship is only making them crazier.

I take it as a joke about Hollywood, but yeah it's made out to look like a PC virtue signal.

fag

If you put all the world's women on a theoretical continent that was all wilderness, and you gave each of them an axe and left them alone, how long would it take for one of them to be able to send an e-mail?

Hell, how long would it take for them to cut down a tree?

FUCKING KEK KYS

(((O'Brien))) understands how everything works

The wheels are really coming off the train. I used to wonder what the fuck was it that made women so crazy? The hormones? Different levels of estrogen and testosterone? I mean, sure they are major contributing factors to development and personality but it always seemed like there was something more going on that made them deny reality all the time.

Then it hit me. They KNOW they are weak and helpless without men. They try to bury this fact behind layer after layer of daydream but at the end of the day, when they really think about it, they know they are weak. This constant revelation after the constant denial of their own nature is what makes them extra crazy and unfit for all but a lifestyle of handouts from the government.

honestly, it would be great. working sucks.

things would collapse rapidly, as most jobs that support the country are done by men

He's grimacing because her ass is so flat

If you want to read a comic based on this

Read Y the last man

It's about a genetic virus that kills all men at the same time and woman are left in the resulting mess

Long story short. They create male clones of the last man who was immune and only female babies are born

Basically women win :) and after 100 years Paris is a paradises like it was in the 30s and everything is perfect without men

Also the main character ends up a crazy old man and jumps out a window of his mental care home

>inb4 conan gets accused

Powerful.

then he should either kill himself or leave permanently to take the first step towards this goal

Really causes one to donate heavily to anti abortion charities

The men would get bored and forge a new country devoid of women.
Then once that new country has inevitably become successful some guys bend the dick for the hot women who wanna join the party and we're back on square one.

I wish. would be a stay-at-home husband in a heartbeat

The country would be destroyed within a week. Then, they would have the nerve to blame men for "making it too hard"

Economic collapse

>All jobs done by women.
Except for all the dirty and difficult jobs.

and he said "lo, behold my dramatics, for they are reality"

you mean, how long before the uglies hacked the prettier girls to death for food? 10 minutes. No access to maxipads would have them all eaten alive by predators from all the nasty fucking freebleeding going on.

I'd be down for that for two reasons.
One, being a housewife is easy. Do a bit of cooking, cleaning and baking. Spend rest of day fapping and playing vidya.
Or bust ass every day... hmmmm.

Secondly, a story of a woman I used to know.
She did just as you describe. She spoke many many many times on how she wished it was the other way around; and that she were at home spending more time with her children.

So I'm for this. Women will understand the sacrifices men have been making since the dawn of time, and men get to slack off and say "I told you so" in the end.
Win:Win if you ask me.

The fucking virtue signalling is strong in burgers.
Look at the empty puritanism they had during their entire history, it's a fucking cult all over again.
Back then:
>"Look at me, fuck alcohol!"
>"Look at me, I'm a respectable citizen"
Now:
>"Look at me, fuck drumpf"
>"Look at me, women should be empowered no matter what"

different topics but the same shitty virtue signalling pattern.

The reason only female are born is because the virus only targets the Y chromosome (except the main character who was immune) so only female foetuses can be made

mhh, female rebooty

He always was a total faggot. Some people just never noticed.

Next target for pedo/homo/rape sex allegations is this fucking cuck.

>Guy is genetically immune
>Trait never passes down ever
What

You mean stay in the house all day, cook three meals and clean shit?
Without real responsibilities, not with politics nor war, without worrying where the food you're cooking came from?

Sounds pretty neat, I'm on it for a trial run of 10 years.

That way woman stay in charge enough to see the foolishness of their ways but not enough to destroy the planet, while we take a good time to raise our kids under our watch, have a couple of hobbies, learn new skills/trades and chill.

Nice

His immunity was because his Y chromosome was abnormal, therefore his genetic data can't create males

Also society turned out better with males absent so they decided not to bring them back

Can't wait for him to drop his spot for a female host

That's retarded.

10 years is more than enough time to turn the world to shit. Just look at what Trudeau has done to Canada in 3.

trips wasted on a delusional faggot

Be a lot more car accidents, especially with the trucker women lol, insurance would go up a lot i imagine

As if chickas would know what to do with an army or nukes.
They would prolly stay squatting for years trying to figure out how to maintain an army and when they do they'll turn against each other in a perpetual civil war of attrition, with light weapons (can't see tank battles in a chicka planet, much less air/naval ones) and without any strategic focus or breakthroughs (chicka generals would cavalry charge uphill against incoming fire).

As long as they don't destroy much of the infrastructure, I say we'll be fine.

See

HOLY FUCK

As a woman, who spends time with lots of women as friends, and works with lots of women, I will tell you, OP. What you're seeing now is nowhere near as bad as it could be with women in charge. It's heading that way, sure, but we're not even at the lowest point yet. With women in control, NOTHING would get done. Nothing would be advanced. Better be thankful greater men already invented the comforts of life before now, because with women in charge, none of that would exist. We convince ourselves that we're doing a good job when everyone is "happy", or things are "orderly", and, barring that, we'll settle for things looking nice. We'll allocate all efforts for those three things, and nothing else. Visit any elementary school that has majority female staffing, and you will understand what I mean. Nothing is done in a logical sense as it would be with men.

In a woman-run world, nothing will be orderly, no one will be happy, and stuff will only kind of look nice, usually in a woman's own place. If women were in charge, we'd all still live in caves, but the windows would have nice curtains, at least. Please don't ask me for tits. I'm old.

dailymotion.com/video/x3ikn5o
Let's take a look into another timeline for the answer.