Dennis Prager suing Youtube for censoring his videos

Has anyone watched these "Prager U" videos? What do you think, are they worth fighting for? Is Dennis Prager /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
youtube.com/watch?v=MHXL00wY3nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, they're really good.

Prager is a massive faggot but I don't think he should be censored. Hopefully he will win his lawsuit so that this will set a precedent against JewTube being able to censor whatever they want.

You know Prager is jewish himself

Can (((YouTube))) be sued?

Prager is a cuckservative

Who's Jewing who here?

He's a Jew trying to steer the right back to neocohenism.

Of course. He takes every chance he can get to bash white nationalism and the alt-right. He uses powerful arguments too like the founding fathers saying 'all men are created equal'.

Prager is neocon

That's not the point. I don't want YouTube censoring videos.

This

He probably shouldn't be censored, but he's absolutely not /ourguy/. His videos are almost all neocon shit and all filled with shilling for (((them))), such as my personal favorite, "Israel: The Most Moral Army in the World"

He's great about everything, except where he says that white identity is evil -- just as Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson say. It's a deal breaker.

Prager is an absolute cuck. Conservatives should not align themselves with him in any way.

pragerU is just american neocon warhawk the YT channel, nothing worth saving

His videos are for ignorant retards who can't do their own research. He is a con-man and a massive kike. Just read the comments on his videos to see the type of person who watches him.

PragerU sounds like a spaghetti sauce

In the United States, you can sue anyone for anything that you want.

On what grounds could you possibly sue? Pretty sure their terms of service say that YT reserves the right to pull your shit down without any explanation if they see fit.

Prego flavored with meat is the correct choice.

>Spaghetti sauce
pls no ameribro... don't rape me again.

This. At best he's a useful idiot that exposes the SJW menace to his baby-boomer audience (I'm not even sure he ever used the term SJW directly though), but for the most part he's trash.

>Prager University
>University

Is Libertarianism re-packaged with neocon values.

What bothers me the most, is the people at the comment section thinking they are somehow enlighten and understand the subject after watching such misleading videos.

Prager is phony piece of shit, he was totally against Trump. Fuck him, he can go suck a big black nigger dick.

No, he shills for Israel. He's Mossad confirmed.

The only thing I've ever seen from them is the one Mike Rowe did.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

>christtian should not be forced to bake a cake for gays
>muh free market
>reeee yt cannot censoring us

Bullshit, he is Republican to the core

Conservatives support a free mark-

The founders meant all white men are created equal. They didn't expect the future generations to be so stupid that they had to spell it out. Just read the Naturalization Act of 1790 to see what they meant.

RINO to the core.

i hope he wins

he'd a jew and his vids are mind numbingly pro israel

Says the literal Nazi. You're fucking retarded.

fuck yeah it does

youtube.com/watch?v=MHXL00wY3nY

well what would we do without such well researched videos