ClassicaLoid

So, did everyone drop this?
Less screentime for loud bitch and non jpop Schubert this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APNI2CC0k6A
youtube.com/watch?v=mi5xaMIX_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did, it was boring

Really? I liked it a lot actually, way better than the previous episode.

I'm still watching, user. I thought this episode was probably the best so far, since we got a little backstory on the Classicaloids and the entire wandering Schubert schtick was fantastic. He'll be missed.

Fictional robot Schubert was pretty endearing.

>25 episodes
I'm dropping it now.

This was probably the best episode yet.
Schubert was great and Musik wasn't completly butchered.
The whole Erlkönig thing was nice.

No way, I'm enjoying this show so much. It's just fun in a completely ridiculous way. Time to go check out the newest episode.

Seriously? That's music to my ears.

>Goethe created this world to trap me because he was displeased by my MUSIK
A shame he didn't get to hang out with Beethoven senpai

I dropped at episode 1 because I found it boring

It's weird but I can't stop watching. And the main girl is cute.

Main girl flashback next episode?

I honestly can't fathom this complaint. Ridiculous, retarded, childish, 'not my cup of tea', all that sort of stuff I can understand. But boring? The first episode has the composer Beethoven, voiced by Sugita, using his music to create a mind-warping reality marble complete with dancing giant robots. If that's 'boring', then I can't imagine what kind of shows aren't 'boring'.

The least boring show I can think of is Hyouka.

Wacky can be boring. Keijo is boring.

In his defence the first episode felt like it was setting up a little slow. But yeah, I loved the robot fight defusing into a dance.

Still watching it, but the animation and artstyle reminds me of western cartoons too much. Also, Kanae's free-loading friend is annoying as fuck.

The girl moping about 'muh grandma' and Beethoven constantly going on about gyozas was boring

Schubert's reaction to his music was gold

Just watched the first episode, is this the japanese version of Uncle Grandpa?

>Salieri-sensei
Not something I expected to hear in an anime.

The humor doesn't seem bad, but it's otomeshit with boys only and 1 self-insert female character. Also, they rape classic composers.

Why are Shoebills so popular in anime lately?

>otomeshit with boys only and 1 self-insert female character
What a fucking retard

>with boys only
That's wrong though, there already is a girl living in their house and two other composers ended-up as girls.

Bądarzewska was a woman originally

Equivalent exchange for Liszt, I guess.

I feel bad for people who decided to drop it on the third episode, I though this one was above the rest except for the Muzik part of the first. They better not let Schubert rot in Africa.

He'll be back with a vengeance, but it might take a couple of episodes of soul-searching and wandering.

Didn't they say at the end of episode 3 that Liszt here is male? A crossdresser, but male.

No. Original Liszt was male. He got a female body as a Classicaloid. You see the historical portraits at Bach's place

Yeah I know that. I'm pretty sure they mentioned at the end of Ep 3 that Classicaloid Liszt is still male, and everyone was 'wait what?'

Yeah Liszt is male but has a female body

That's not how I interpreted it.

Must be how long I've been here, this place is warping my mind.

Oh, batshit crazy Mamiko Noto character...how I've missed you!

Wasn't that just Mozart jealous that Liszt got a female robot body or are you thinking of something else? It was an entire week ago, I can't remember that.

I just couldn't stand what they did to classical music. I understand the need to make the show appealing but did they really have to add stupid lyrics and make low-quality remixes?

Also the character designs are ugly bar Beethoven and Liszt (who they made a girl for some goddamn reason). Desecration of character and their life's works isn't really my thing I guess.

But she was batshit crazy two seasons ago

>implying chopin isn't adorable

So far, they've been pretty faithful to the actual personalities of each composer. I do agree about butchering their works, though. Schubert's Lullaby was great today, though.

Two seasons is too long.

Agree with butchering the music, but this week's episode gives renewed hope on that front.

Completely disagree on the designs, every single one is absolutely perfect.

I'm in tears.

Pretty good.

I might drop it if I don't like the next episode. I haven't really been enjoying it. I tried and wanted to give it a chance but I dunno, I find everything about it obnoxious rather than endearing. And I say this as someone who actually does like the music remixes. But everything else isn't worth sitting through for the minute or less sequences.

Also the gyoza running gag hit its stride in the middle of ep 1. It needs to stop.

Why is Bach the villain though?

After a bunch of middling episodes, this one was actually legitimately great.

Doesnt seem like a villain to me, probably just jealous or angry the others left him alone to make MUSIK.

Looking forward to hear his Musik, wonder which will it be.
youtube.com/watch?v=APNI2CC0k6A
youtube.com/watch?v=mi5xaMIX_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

I'm fully convinced yandere Mozart will rape someone by the end of this series and not understand the severity of his crimes.

I'm watching it but it hasn't been particularly talk-worthy yet.

At least the Lullaby wasn't ruined with silly jpop lyrics like last week.

The ED was awesome this week.