Why do you believe Trump-Russia collusion is a hoax? Do these events not warrant an investigation?

Why do you believe Trump-Russia collusion is a hoax? Do these events not warrant an investigation?

CLAP ON
CLAP OFF
CLAP ON, CLAP OFF...JAMES CLAPPERS!

The russian thing was a DNC/Hilliary lie to cover for the murder of Seth Rich and explain how the e-mails Rich gave to Wikileaks got out. "Da Rooskies did it!"

God damnit we know this now. There no reason for Mueller at all. No Russians under Hillary's bed.

I don't care what ZOG says

let me guess, this is the next "wait until monday!" for demoflats as they whinge about how surely trump is going down now?

Because we have secret organizations like CIA and NSA that can have other objectives to keep them funded. People have become disillusioned that the military industrial complex and state are pushing to continue to fight proxy wars against Russia because America wants domination of the world for resources and Russia is the only one standing in Americas way.

Also because the American peoples trust in the federal government is gone after many years of incidents that have changed their way of thinking. Personally I think it wouldn't hurt to investigate but many people now just simply don't believe the governments conclusions anymore when it comes to this type of thing since the American people have continued to be lied to in so many ways they can't stand it.

Every day since Nov 8, 2016 - Trump was going down.

He won't run.
He won't win the nomination.
He won't win the general election.
The EC won't vote for him.
The congress won't recognized the EC outcome.
And every day since Jan 20th, it's been Impeachment day.

It gets very old. These guys just need to shut up because they look insane.

was any of the leaked info about the dems or clinton or podesta factually false in any way?

it was all verified as authetic and unaltered, right?

That these were all released via Wikileaks or another source has never been proved in public to have been the result of Russian State sponsored "hacking" and has only been stated to have left signs attributable to Russian actors but is classified as to specifics.

The publishers of the data all say they were leaks or simple phishing grabs.

Beyond those info dumps only some adverts and bots publishing various memes on many sides of many issues have been presented as evidence of this Russian meddling.

There are not even any remote claims actual votes were altered after being cast which is the only form of tampering or interference which matters.

A foreign state using public platforms to publish information during a major election of another country is not only not criminal but normal and always to be expected .

Does our intel community deny we destabilize by violent means other nations when it suits the aims of whomeever happens to be holding power at any given moment?

These fucking liars can drop dead. I hope Trump delivers on JFK's promise to shatter the CIA into a thousand fragments and you assholes are all hung as traitors to the American people whose lives you jeopardize , whose safety to imperil and whose treasure you plunger under your rubbish fear mongering threats of national security . Fuck you punks.

James Clapper has lied to congress like a hundred times

stop with this fucking CIA spook shit nigger

sauce

Google wants to be your friend.

Or even DuckDuck go.

Just search for "Clapper perjury" and pick a source. Just because you're lazy and obstinate and want to play this game of "ad hom" on all sources... nah, not going to play your stupid game.

absolutely zero evidence for that theory. whereas there is a mountain of evidence concerning collusion between the trump campaign and russia

Trump will never win the election now!!!

>Do these events not warrant an investigation?
Correct.
There is nothing that had been been done by this administration that was not done by others.

You don't get to suddenly start enforcing the rules now that it's convenient for you.

where is the evidence then

Op post lies of a known perjurer.

Ask Trump folks why they don't believe the perjurer.

> You can't make me admit Clinton Lied about Russians.

I know. That's why all we can do is laugh at you.

>Why do you believe Trump-Russia collusion is a hoax
Too many criminal cases and secret Kremlin connections the Trump team lied about at this point. Even the AG is a traitor to his country. they all belong in prison

This!

>The publishers of the data all say they were leaks or simple phishing grabs.
With Moscow IP addresses.

>A foreign state using public platforms to publish information during a major election of another country is not only not criminal but normal and always to be expected .
That what the Putinbots keep saying.

>Does our intel community deny we destabilize by violent means other nations
Yes, your Kremlin has used violent means to destabilize Ukraine and Georgia.

>These fucking liars can drop dead.
We put your RT and Spunik on notice to register as foreign agents because they are acting as agents of the Russian state.

>I hope Trump delivers on JFK's promise to shatter the CIA into a thousand fragments
That would make your Kremlin very happy.

>you assholes are all hung as traitors to the American people whose lives you jeopardize , whose safety to imperil and whose treasure you plunger under your rubbish fear mongering threats of national security
Yes, all the TrumDumspters worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock are traitors who must be driven out of America for their treason.

the KGB hacked us - from Moscow - using Russian IPs

numero uno super intelligence agency
can't spoof IP

Podesta passwords were basically 'password'

While the US entered countless countries - some twice

I love the CIA, why do you not believe me,lel

Be Clinton, hand over Uranium, get 145 mil.
Be Clinton PAY 12 mil for dossier, hide through lawyer

But Trump may have had a meeting which we can't prove, even though the collusion was OUT OF THIS WORLD

so much collusion, so little evidence
#sad

greetings a bot from greece

you fucked with the wrong crowd ((friend)))