Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?

New chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No ones going to dump the chapter?

Each image is over 4MB on batoto. Not worth the effort to resize it so you can dump it. I made a thread earlier that died because of it.

I'll dump

Oh shit, thanks user. I'll make crops as payment.

Kumoko just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It's too much for my heart!

King Kumo
and
Magical Tarantella

>Not worth the effort
>effort
You are doing it wrong.

>n%l=w

So WNfags, what is it?

Read the WN.

So if humans gained over-eating would that mean they'd get fat or the weight would go straight to their tits?

I think that last one was the last one unless I missed one in my folder.

Pure fat if male, bigger tits n ass for female.

Nice

Goddammit, Baba Okina. Post some fucking stat and skill sheets already! I am burning up with curiosity for Sophia, oni and Felmina's current stats, skills and titles.

I wish the shieldbro author also did the same thing for the characters. Best we can hope is a databook somewhere down the line

Crack that whip! youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Would they have changed that much from the last time they showed up?

I'm more curious about Kumo's stats before she ascended.

Sophia's getting power-leveled by Shiro right now, and I don't know if we've ever seen Felmina's stats. Wrath's stats probably haven't changed much except for his Heresy Resistance

More powerleveling? Shit I need to catch up, I'm still a good 10-20 chapters behind.

You mean right before the series becomes shit.

stat grinding and dungeon crawling can only stay interesting for so long

But the dungeon crawling was the most fun part about the series. The upcoming monkey part was the coolest shit even knowing that she'd win didn't ruin it for me.

only if they stay in one part of the dungeon
sure she's moving around, but it's still just "dark empty rock place"

she goes around a bit, hunting water drakes and such but she was too leveled at that point.

most isekai get some following at their start because more often that not they feature skill grinding, but then they just get dropped for that.

Remember not to bully vampires! They are a endangered species!

Screw the vampires! They deserve to get kick into walls!

Reminder to not anger spiders!They will tear off your boobs and eat them!

Is there anything worst than those fucking elves?

Rat furries going north korea with nuclear rocks. Lets go!

What is it with japanese games and stat grinding being absolutely necessary anyway?

Monkeys. Even a god does not want to deal with them.

kumoko SM training

You've never played Disgaea or D&D, have you?

is this getting good?

It's almost at the first big fight, so yes

The cultural idea of hard work being necessary for success.

Fucking hell I love these faces

JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF

I love spiders

Which translations are the best?

I love the way the mangka employs Kumo's extra limbs as well.

RtD>Turb0>>>>>>The unsurpassable wall>>>>>>Blastron

Nice.

I enjoy the service they provide, so long as they respect boundaries and stay out of high traffic areas.

Lewd.

Much thanks for the storytime, and the TL, if TL user is in here.

Kumo is so cute.

Isn't that one of Nanaya's quotes from Melty Blood?

It's the skill that let them keep the memories of their past life / let's them full heal / restore on level up and something else I think. Maybe it was increases the ability to learn skills or something? Maybe I'm just misremembering though.

Shiro took Sophia around the world killing elves and then dumped her in the fortress filled with monkeys to kill them all. She's probably gained a good 20+ levels from when she fought Wrath. Wrath on the other hand, probably hasn't gained much in the way of stats since he was already such a high level and high tier monster evolution.

I believe it was mentioned that Felmina's stats averaged 2500 to 3000 or something after like 5-6 years of Shiro tutelage.

Wrath's wrath skill maxes his stats in any case so it doesn't matter what his stats are.

how does she looked like when she was human?

It clearly does since Wrath's Wrath skill isn't a skill to be used lightly and Sophia was still able to give Wrath a pretty much equal fight without even using Envy. I'm pretty sure Sophia is pretty far ahead of Wrath now in stats, just like she already surpassed him in skills.

Not that I expected anything else. It's just the different ways they leveled up. Sophia was brought up entirely with Shiro and some of Ariel's tutelage so it's not surprise she turned into a total monster.

She was never a human. She never comes human either. Her goddess form looks human but it's still actually an Arachne. She just transfigured her spider lower half into human legs. If she sleeps, she goes back into Arachne form.

My place is near a garden and they invade a lot. I have to kill them because they put webs fucking everywhere (even between my door and screen door). I tried leaving two in a corner but then they just left and put webs near my computer case where I can't have them.

I've sprayed insecticide + peppermint oil + vinegar so hopefully the fuck off a bit. Also never live near a large garden because bugs fucking everywhere unless you use insecticide (should have done this 3 months ago). Spraying all my windows/doors so they hopefully bugs stop getting in. Also my neighbors are filthy.

That is to say she's fundamentally a spider. She nearly kills herself when she took a sip of coffee