Daily poland love thread

love on this amazing place here

Why don't they unite with Ukraine on the promotion of hardcore right-wing nationalism already?

>ugly language
>ugly people
>liars, robbers, backstabbers
>eurasian untermensch
>fat pigs
>women are whores and nigger lovers
>men are cowards and retards
>weak, pathetic military, needs nato bux just to exit

Fuck pooland

>Le 56%
>eurasian untermensch

KEK EK KE KEKEKEKE

if it's so good why do they need to immigrate a quarter of their working population

At least I can accept being a mongrol subhuman...pooshits are still in denial

For money. I am going to emigrate too. Current government is just fcking shit and in my occupation working in Poland is suicide.

None of your statements were real. What else?

what's your occupation? where will you go?

Krakow >>> londonanistan/paris/germoney

it's a sorry shithole

I like the polish lot a lot

A lot of them are in my country, they are polite and work hard.

I hope that the rest of Europe can learn something from their in group preference and nationalism

I am doc during my obligatory 13 months of training after studies. Further I have plans to specialize in Orthopaedic and Traumatology. Germany is my destination - Bayern exactly.

so what do you mean by suicide? just low wages? i thought perhaps you were a laborer doing dangerous work with no protections in case you're injured.

So you're implying if the cycle will continue, Poland will destroy the EU like it did with the USSR?

>amazing place
its a shithole, and the people aren't the best either

Statutory wage of 2200 zlotys (about 550 euros) excluding duties, when you are doing state residency. That condition lasts approx. to 37 YO. Unfortunatelly, that is practically one way of doing specialization. After that, you are earning tons of cash. However I am not an idiot.

That is caused by deficiency of docs (2,2/1000 inhibitants, EU avarage 3,7/1000) and it is "rescued" with slave labour of young docs. They are forced to get extra duties for extra money.

Additionally, it is a problem with finishing the specialization - orthopaedic residency lasts 6 years, but avarage age of graduating is 37 YO.

There is a plenty of infos more, why I am going to emigrate. Just don't want to put there a wall of text.

5 years ago I thought France and the UK were the best European countries and Poland was a shithole. Now it's reversed. Poland is a beautiful fast-growing place that will be one of the last stands of Europe. Godspeed.

>Western Europe telling Poland how to run the country
pic related
>INHALES
BUAHAHAHAHAHHA

The jews fear the slavs
>no white guilt
>years of communism has hardened them
>treats EU how it should be treated
What a nation

>implying I do not accept my mixage