America needs Prison Reform

My brother is in prison after robbing a store. He didn't want to hurt anyone or steal anything, he did it for the thrill and was going to return the stuff afterwards. He got caught after riding the car into the ditch and then surveillance footage proved he used a gun. He got sentenced to a PRIVATE PRISON which means they are in it for the money. He can't stand prison for the following reasons

>bad food
>have to shower in front of others
>have to poo in front of others
>bullying, he gets called "pussy" and "bumybear" by the other inmates
>Early bedtimes
>Have to get up early

Overall he says it's hell. So my question is how would Sup Forums go about prison reform?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diyarbakır_Prison
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadmor_Prison
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carandiru_Penitentiary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dolphin_Prison
youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/domestic-abusers-register-sex-offenders-report-police-cps-london-assembly-len-duvall-a7885666.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

re open mental institutions where you and your brother belong

>robbing a store "for the thrill"
>got caught
>prison sucks
>regret

Sounds like it's working if he doesn't want to be there. It's not supposed to be a vacation

This

Was he a good boy who dindu nuffin, getting his life back on track, just need mo money for dem prison programs?

>He didn't want to hurt anyone or steal anything, he did it for the thrill and was going to return the stuff afterwards.

Next time hire an actual lawyer and don't try to defend yourself

Your brother committed a crime and deserves PUNISHMENT. Prison isn't meant to be nice, it's meant to be a fucked up place that's supposed to house fuck ups like your brother.

Prison system does need reform, but your brother got what he deserved.

>and was going to return the stuff afterwards.

It's not suppose to be a vacation but it's not suppose to be a torture chamber

He did hire a lawyer well my dad got one for him

I agree it'd suppose to be punishment. So make it like a 3 star hotel with slow internet. Not a freaking torture chamber

Victimless vice crime and OK, I can sympathize. Armed Robbery for fun and games should get you the electric chair on stun and 15 years.

they should execute those people straight away... with a firing squad problem solved.

>punishment is a three star hotel with internet

I am beginning to see the problem in your family.

Bring back flogging. Saves a crap load of money.

If anything you need more prisons. And you have to defund them to a point that they are filthy hellholes like these.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diyarbakır_Prison
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadmor_Prison
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carandiru_Penitentiary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dolphin_Prison

I slso support Jeff Sessions's idea of escalating War on Drugs. Put anyone you can in prison, deny them any pay and force them to work for the state.

delicia

we get it, you're very edgy

When my lobster isn't cooked exactly the way I want or the maid is three minutes late my day is ruined. A 3 star hotel with slow internet would be torture

>barely trying to run prison reform now

too little too late
infact, heads in washington need to roll

this country was literally built with quality standards in mind. quality for the people.
this has been totally neglected for decades.
infact, can you imagine the government ever doing something like establishing telecommunications nationwide with emergency service for the people?

our fucking internet is barely viable and ran by mexican AOL time warner charter communications(tm) + NSA

something is definitely wrong
the real problem is the government just believing it can do whatever the fuck it wants

>and was going to return the stuff afterwards.

Do you actually believe this?

your brother should have gotten shot for violating the NAP

Black dolphin is heavily funded and no one works. It costs the state a lot of money

How many pitbulls does your family own?

Prison is prison. Its not supposed to be fun.

for example
the government, and esepcally any private organization has absolutely NO RIGHT to see you naked, or to touch any of your private areas

you also are actually entitled to piss and shit in complete privacy. regardless of any crime you committed,
these are basic civilized standards
the fucking gov prison system doesn't just get to do whatever the fuck it wants

It's not suppose to be a torture chamber

No, just common sense. Why have such a vast population of inmates if you don't utilize them? Use them for agricultural work Mexicans are doing. For construction, anything.

>he used a gun
Nigger tier. You and your brother deserve it. Fucking faggots.

Prison is meant to be shit because you are a shit human being, idiot

Also sounds like you are underage

Why not just not put them in jail? They can work and pay taxes on their own

I wasn't involved at all

I would put you in there with him if I could.

im literally going to beat the fucking shit out of the US government

its people are fucking sheep
and a flock of sheep is entirely easy to lead astray
more easy than you know

you can do a lot more than what the hiphop jews on TV are doing with nigger youth culture.
the government is very fortunate these few poeple who actually know what the fuck they are doing have a basic level of standards and dont want to go full 666 on burning rome

so he wants to break the rules and reap the benefits of following them? Kys snowflake.

You deserve for getting your feeling hurt. Go cry to your mommy, you fucking baby.

stop breaking the law asshole.

>t.totally not the fbi

so Sup Forums really is 90% autistic

We don't need more. We have a lot of stupid drug laws and a lot of pedos murders and robbers out harming people.

How is showering and shitting in front of someone and being called names torture? Your retarded brother shouldn't have committed armed robbery and pretended he was going to return it as a defense.

Lol you are the one crying to your mommy cuz your fee fee hurt.someone diagrees and you cry lol

>he used a gun
dude let me use a gun on you, let's see how you feel after

fucking dindu, he did, he totally did

Because it's ultra embarassing, worse than any pain could ever inflict

Do you have any self awareness?

speaking of rome,
if you think the US military is powerful, then you really dont know what rome ever was

i say this without any exaggeration, literally none -
rome had more power and might than the US does today... and this is considering the technology the government really has.
the government can LITERALLY revive you from the dead and keep your mind imprisoned and suffering for a millenia

where is the regulations against this?
nobody even talks about it

Nah, you are the one who crying because you are bitching on chinese anime website about your brother going to prison for breaking the law, you supreme faggot. Just kill yourself.

Your brother sounds like an entitled pussy. The conditions that he 'can't take' are basically what being in high school is like.

Cry moar, faggot.

This is rhe problem. Your generation only knows pain in video games.

Torturing evwryone your age for a week would do the country wonders.

What are you talking about? The government can bring peoplr back to life?

I hope you get robbed and assaulted. Maybe they'll smash that cock sucking mouth of yours and you'll learn to keep retarded shit like that to yourselves.

You are crying because I diagree

You don't eat bad food, shower in front of peoplr or poop in front of people in highschool. Yoy can also stay up and sleep in on Weekends. You are a crying pussy who can't take someone disagreeing

Your brother should have thought of all that before the fucking waterhead robbed a store. Fuck your shitskin brother. I hope he gets tb and dies.

You ever see that science experiment where they decapitated a monkey and kept the head alive and conscious for a while? Imagine if this was perfected for humans.
The ultimate deterrent right there.

But they can't do that

>You are crying because I diagree

>You don't eat bad food, shower in front of peoplr or poop in front of people in highschool.

This level of cognitive dissonance should be lethal. Is it too late for your mom to abort you?

I graduated highschool 5 month ago I know what I'm talking about

What is your IQ? You are too dumb to be a normal human being.

Don't need prison reform, just need fewer niggers.

Yeah and its clear we've produced another failure.

You gonna cry while suck your brothers dick in the conjugal visit suite?

Stop crying

best case scenario is you die in NK in two years.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4

this has to be bait

wew lads, need a time to reed it all

don't bother. OP is a retarded underage and his brother is even worse

you're less autistic than 80% of the thread already, keep it up

I'd forgotten high schoolers did this. Just repeated the same broken insult over and over again. Your brains haven't developed past the parrot phase yet. Common core has amplified the problem.

into the oven kiddo.

you really think our pathetic stagnate level of technology is the forefront of it all?
you have no idea what limitless funding and research can conjure

the government has a fucking atomic assembler,
its actually impressive
you dont even know what that shit is

Your brother should have been shot.

Agreed

>this
people need to learn to live within the boundaries of the law or suffer the consequences. your brother made a stupid decision and now MUST pay the price. any exceptions and we would have more chaos than we already do.

fuck prison reform

we need punishment reform

i would have

all murderers would be publicly executed by firing squad

rapists would be castrated /or executed depending on the severity of the rape

child molesters would be publicly executed

thief's would have jail time up to 5years depending on what was stolen and it value
theft of items exceeding $10,000 would be 5years in prison and removal of the thief's hand

drug dealers selling any drugs other than steroids or marijuana would be executed

If his that fucking stupid I hope he got life.. we don't need losers like that walking around us.. its fine the way it is..

>germany
>white

are you a muslim by any chance?

Why is it so goddam blurry around her outline. Is she really like 200 pounds?

Awful b8. Thieves should be shot on site. Hard drug dealers shot on site. Pedophiles shot on site. Bring back stocks for junkies. This is how me make America great again.

>drug dealers selling any drugs other than steroids or marijuana would be executed

I agree, drug dealers cause so much damage they need to be dealt with severely and permanently.

+++

i bet your brother is in demand, he sounds like a little pussy waiting to be fucked

We went over this last week.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Your brother committed ARMED ROBBERY for thrills. That's not normal behavior. He deserves to go to prison for a very long time.
You rich fuckers need some awakening from your affluenza.
>1/10 getting me to post in Autism, the Thread, again

Why do you lave out domestic violence offenders and bigots?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/domestic-abusers-register-sex-offenders-report-police-cps-london-assembly-len-duvall-a7885666.html

>bumybear
>america
Take off that memeflag, bong

No. He needs a good dicking.

>it's not suppose to be a torture chamber

yes it is

fuck u and your borther and yer whole white trash family

You are a bad troll a terrible one actually

Then why do you want them to not be punished?

you expect prison to be comfy? your brother chose to be a criminal and rob a store with a gun. you expect tax payers to make life easy for criminals who terrorize law abiding citizens?

sorry but your brother made the choice to break his contract with society and doesn't deserve any comforts. he should be happy that he gets anything at all.

Only americ and know of gumybears

>this thread again

So he should be happy that he has torture isn't of no torture at all? Wtf?

Duterte knows how to treat criminals, it too bad the US hasn't caught up.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
>KEK HAS SPOKEN
KEK HAS SPOKEN
>KEK HAS SPOKEN
KEK HAS SPOKEN
>KEK HAS SPOKEN

he shouldn't be happy, he's a violent criminal and doesn't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

He doesn't even punish them.

Nice bait. Just kidding, it's shite.

You said "he should be happy"

You are a shit tier troll

kind of hard to punish them when they're dead

Exactly. So he let's them off

he should be grateful he's in such a nice prison system and therefore happy. some countries have much worse prisons